Disputes Thread

Today was a funny day. This post is fully dedicated to you @anon14224340. Today’s dispute, which in theory appeared out of nowhere, makes me laugh a lot. I kept it to myself for a long time, to be honest, but this situation became the main trigger for me to express everything. I really didn’t want to do this, but these are the facts. I have been lurking for a lot, observing what is happening and drawing appropriate conclusions. Take a look at yourself, man, it was not difficult to find your account on solscan and see your activity. I talked to some of the people from your projects, and everything became very clear to me. Be honest, how many copies of the Dark Knight have you received? How many copies of Super Serum have you received? Four? More? And how many copies you should have gotten? Is it okay to build a monopoly?

• How to build a monopoly in two steps?
  1. Let others buy one copy and get most for yourself. Others will not sell their copies so I can get everything for myself.
  2. I am the only one on market, so I can put any price for sure, they can’t do anything with it.

You have build monopoly on free market my friend, this is not how it works.
The success you’re talking about is based on the hype you’re trying so hard to make. People are not fools, this cannot and it will not last forever. I hope my post will be the end for this. In addition, I should pay attention to what is happening in your groups. Not the nicest place to be honest. False promises, limiting participants in copies, even more unpleasant things that I may not know about. And, of course, uniqueness. Initially, the main idea of the nft is uniqueness, no? But where is it? Tell me what is unique about your projects, please. You talk about hard work but what are these in fact? Stolen subliminal descriptions? Subliminal creators doesn’t like when these being stolen and fully copied, where is your creativity?
If any of you guys want to say anything about this situation, add anything or say that I am wrong, please do.
That’s not all, but that’s enough @anon14224340.
Before you peck others, pay attention to yourself.
Only Truth matters. Good luck to you

4 Likes

He isnt the only one who does this and its completely fine.

He created the group and usually does most of the work. I dont see the problem with him claiming more copies?

6 Likes

Yes
He works hard when steals

1 Like

Fairly sure subliminals arent the only thing his projects consist of but okay

and even then its fine since he took the initiative to create and get the nft group going in the first place

2 Likes

Copies number 1, 3, 7, 12 and possibly one indirect were gotten by him
Proofs:

With history we can also see that some were also gotten through other members of group. But for what reason?
Same with Serum, it’s 4+ copies

2 for him 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ

1 Like

It looked ridiculous, but in my opinion it is a complete and perfect description of what is happening

1 Like

Where’s the monopoly if anyone could do this?

4 Likes

I think the issue here is he stated there would be x copies, for batman he stated 2 would be his, but then these foundings show he got more than he said.
I can recall him offering, allegedly last copy of Serum available, so I can see how this can be seen as monopolising on fake supply information provided by him.

2 Likes

Is it Friday already?

9 Likes

I asked him to trade one copy of Serum for extra Stand, which he replied saying he doesnt have any nore extras and I really wanted that one…
Aside from this he seemed to like Stand NFT.
Dunno, biggest lesson for me here is that nothing is as it seems to appear.

2 Likes

I sold a friend’s copy today of Super Serum

I was being truthful with the amount of copies I had.

And you were clearly not interested, because you told me Stands could replicate any comic book character powers and abilities.

So I don’t see the issue on your end.
Who’s reframing their side of the story now? @shadowhunter176

As for everyone else who has a bone to pick with myself buying mutliple copies.

I clearly disclose what # of copies I will be receiving everytime I form a group or before a release.

Nobody within the group has an issue, but from an outsiders perspective I can see why you chose to go there.

Create your own projects and do the same instead of complaining.

Not all of them I hoard, I gift copies to my friends and family on this forum as well.

But you guys would rather sit on the sidelines and nitpick, then take the initiative and do it yourself.

Clearly if i knew your personal lives, I could bet dollars to donuts you do the same at the workplace or arenas in life.

Stop warming the bench, and go make your own moves.

You want to accuse me of making a monopoly, when you decide not to include me in your projects, but I’m not complaining.

Just keep the same energy.

2 Likes

I’m an easy target for them.

@shadowhunter176

4 copies were mine.

You’re seriously using the community project thread to derail me on the number of copies that should have been available @cliud

You do realize nothing is set in stone until the release date right?

Is this your first time with the forum?

@shadowhunter176 And you were not in the group so how would you know?

4 Likes

Stolen description copies lmao.

I should copyright them for reinventing the wheel for their own projects,

There is no originality under the sun, and clearly they need Powren’s Speed Reading NFT, because I state “inspired by”, in all my project descriptions.

@cliud My projects are not unique?

Go ahead then start your own.

This goes back to being a you problem.

Clearly you can’t do anything of this yourself.

Or I would not be here responding.

All bark and no bite.

Hypocrites.

Nothing but cherry picking instigations on your ends.

Cowardice that you have to go on anonymous accounts too.

I"ll find out who you are anyway, biting the hand that feeds you.

Isn’t it now clear as day why I am always limiting members in my project, or keeping my project circle rather small?

Just to have you guys trample over my gestures of good faith.

And cross section me here like a bunch of middle schoolers.

Pearls before swine, right @Jesus?

4 Likes

Now u put words in my mouth, after ignoring my previous arguments. I explained it is well possible but requires additionak work and I like the serum for physical body enhancement with passive audio use, at least in this stage of life.
Why would I ask you if I wasnt interested, I am not schizo/bipolar last time I checked?

With all being said, if you feel you are right, why change Marvel embodiment to Public after Borisju post? Funny coincidence🤞

You cant know if the person ever had its own project, but dont let the opportunity to use same argument pass you by.

If you think only those that didnt have their own projects dislike your behavior, you are truly living in ur own bubble as u say and I am a fool for ever thinking otherwise. You lack sufficient data to back it up, but u keep stating this over and over again.

You mean like you on ur own stated you would get me Batman, I asked you later if u can reserve a copy for me and you ignored?

Guess all those heart warming messages of urs were misinterpretation on my end. Make sure to remember ur failed/forgotten promises next time you play the mesiah card in public.

Wouldnt mention private convo, but I get triggered when I catch someone spewing bullshit like u just did.

Ah u edited.

Funny conincidence?

I mentioned before I was adding anybody to the Marvel Project.

I put it in the title, so you guys don’t come at me with the hatchet job you did this morning.

Go check again mate.

I ignored you for reserving a Batman copy lmao? Now you don’t want it.

I’m directly responding to your Stands comment nothing more.

I don’t want to be posting screenshots man, but you keep coming at me.

Already told you on the other thread to bury the hatchet.

Make up your mind dude.

So I never asked u to trade serum for extra stand?

1 Like

If that is the case I am delusional and J apologise really

1 Like

Didn’t you just see the screenshot man?

You told me you weren’t interested.

That Stands could replicate both projects Batman and Super Serum.

You told me respectfully there.

Then I told you I might take infini1ty for his cash offer at the time.

End of story.

I am on mobile data. I will re read our pms later and come back here to apologize for the statement about stand/serum.

However I do recall asking not lojg before batman came out, for you to reserve me a copy if the offer still stands.

In the end it is obvious we are holding strong onto our views and further debate wont do anything meaningful.
I will come back to this once I wake up and check our PMs

1 Like