Disputes Thread

The problem is both sides asking for empathy on these situations while not giving it at all. Empathy isn’t easy to give because it requires both sides to see the situation from their point of view.

In the case of trans, they have to understand that women don’t feel comftorable with men identifying as women using their bathrooms because certain men can use that maliciously. While you may identify as female, you have to understand that not everyone will agree with that identification. It is reasonable to ask for respect but not to expect people to change their beliefs to make you more comftorable. That is force and people don’t feel comftorable with getting forced to think and believe things.

In the case of women and people against trans using female bathrooms, I think it’s important to understand that trans are trying to fit into the identity of being female and having to use a man’s bathroom can make the process more confusing for them. Then having everyone else in society still refer to them as a man makes the process even more difficult for them. It doesn’t allow them to truly hone in the identity they chose. It’s like changing your name to Roger and everyone still calling you Phillip even after you telling them your name is Roger. It doesn’t quite allow them to fully integrate into their identity. Trans also don’t feel quite comftorable in men’s bathrooms because they don’t identify as such and some men can be assholes and harass them.

So how can we potentially meet eachother in the middle? There are some easy potential solutions but they’re just not so easy to implement depending on the location. An extra gender neutral bathroom is the best solution really. Single occupancy bathrooms can also be created in most places. If niether one can be created in certain places, I think labeling the mens bathroom with a dash and trans symbol, and creating specific trans stalls inside with a mirror, maybe a sink inside as well order for a trans to have a private space they feel comftorable in, could be helpful. It’s not perfect at all but it’s a potential solution to places that can’t implement those gender neutral bathrooms.

I know the solution for trans is that they get to also use the bathroom along with women but I don’t think we can quite force other people to feel comftorable with that, even if you know you mean no harm.

Okay, I am done now for real bro lol. Come through on Wednesday if you can.

2 Likes

That is a positive change for sure. The less I follow the news, the better I feel too.

Nice. Did he just finish watching Lockwood and Co? Haha

3 Likes

Well, this at least looks like something that might cause something new and painful to be born :)

2 Likes

Haha yea bro. I can respond to a lot of it but then it would just continue forever. It’s just cool we can all talk about these things peacefully which doesn’t happen much in the outside world. So it was a successful discussion as far as I’m concerned!

What’s happening on Wednesday? Is there an event? If so I’ll def be there.

1 Like

He is definitely going through a transition since starting listening to the fields. It’s interesting to observe :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I meant thursday lol.

5 Likes

Awesome! I’ll be there.

Caspersight on youtube, he is laughing all day. A huge change :) :grinning:

1 Like

If a post gets enough flags, it gets hidden. It happens to anyone. You aren’t being singled out so I suggest stop making this out to be some sort of cancel culture witch hunt. You want to openly complain about it, you’re welcome to in a live discussion I’m doing on Thursday in regards to this.

By live, I mean zoom where people can speak out loud because another thing I’ve noticed is that many people very easily disregard other human beings in the internet and say all kinds of things but tend to become a bit more mindful when they have to actually say such things out loud.

And as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts in this thread, one of the main reasons these sort of posts get flagged is cause oftentimes, people expressing such viewpoints do so with no regard or respect to others. And those people are here in the forum, in a place they feel welcome and then to hear this kind of stuff and it makes them feel unwelcome here. This has never been that kind of forum.

It would sort of be like you were conservative and someone here was like ‘f*** conservatives, their hateful ideologies are destroying society and they should be eliminated from society’

You would be triggered. (Not saying you are conservative, just a random example)

And I’ve come to learn that a lot of the people who complain about how sensitive people are these days… are very sensitive to how sensitive people are. And anything that goes against their beliefs as well lol. I tend to think strength comes from not even reacting and getting emotionally riled up about such things.

Now, I’m not singling you out and I’m not saying your views are extreme to this level. So I apologize if my post comes off as if I’m coming at you. I’m not. I want to have these sorts of discussions and I am welcoming it. Me and Divine aren’t silencing your posts.

But all I’ll say is that if you want people to actually listen, approaching it from the level of disdain you have for people on the other side, (or at least thats how your posts can come off), will get none of them to listen to you. If you don’t show others respect, they won’t give you the time of the day. Just as you wouldn’t if people didn’t show you the same.

6 Likes

Let me just say this - one thing no one can accuse Dream of is performative wokeness. He is SO NOT into that lol…

19 Likes

nevermind

1 Like

You bigot! :rage: :rofl:

Overall good post I fully agree

7 Likes

While I fully agree with most of your post, I second what @Maoshan_Wanderer said. Dream is so based. It is a shame these masculine audios like Masculine Energy and Rite of Passage are gone though. I don’t know why. I got the latter but would love to see them both come back.

Edit: I see why Androstenol and Masculine Energy were taken down. I get it.

:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Im going to tell you one more time because you really aren’t getting it. Dream, the person that creates these fields, already said it but that didn’t go through with you. We don’t implement any woke things in our fields. You believing that doesn’t make it true. The people who make the fields are telling you that we don’t.

And if you follow any of dream’s posts anywhere, you’d clearly see that he’s not about that. But honestly, and its just what it sounds like and maybe I’m wrong, but you soind overly paranoid and think all thr worlds gone mad and started to implement these rules you speak of. That all the masculinity is being taken away, even in dear sapienmed.

Ah, we got rid of light of savitur from teespring so thst means we are agaisnt gayatri? We got rid of advanced healing, so we against healing?

We got rid of androstenol and masculine energy because of what I said earlier. It attracts a ton of toxicity to our channels. You can call that cancel culture or whatever you want but its typically things we don’t want to be assosciated with. Guys talking about manipulaing women, stealing mens wives and bullying others. Not every guy that listens to androstenol does that or is loke that. I know that but there are some that do and they were bringing that energy into the channels and forum.

I already said that though and I think you’re being selective with your hearing. I’m not going to repeat myself again.

As for posts being noved from threads… that is part of the rules of the forum. Of a post gets too out of topic, the posts get moved to these threads. As for people who get offended, a couple of them flag a post and it gets hidden. I also mentioned that to you but that didn’t register. We aren’t hiding this sort of conversation.

But yes, there are restrictions in how disrespectful you can be here. This isn’t that kind of forum and never has been. Every place has its rules and I enforce these kinds of rules here to make all feel welcome here. Not every place in the internet has to be some sort of battleground where people shout out at people for who they are or who they choose to be. You have twitter for that.

But if you want to have these sort of discussions, all I ask is to show respect. That’s not a lot to ask for. I would want the same to be shown to others.

10 Likes

The way you talk, I sincerely doubt you’ve ever met or been around trans people. But hey, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you have. The thing is, me and you are talking from the outside making assumptions. You sre saying they are purposely getting influenced into becoming trans and I am saying they are born that way. But, have we ever considered what they say? They say the same thing! That they just feel how they feel about themselves early on.

Trans existed way before social media. It was just way more dangerous to be one back then as they would typically get murdered or outcast. But the natural inclination was always there in some people. Do the research. I’m not making that up. Some of you seem to think transexuals are this new phenomenom thst spurred from the internet.

I do think the internet has influenced more people to come out. And I believe that’s a matter of it being more globally accepted. Why would someone just become trans because the media tells them to?

Becoming trans is a difficult process that limits them in society in so many ways. You don’t know where to use the bathroom, you don’t have the correct genitalia and might have to chop it off, a great portion of society is going to reject you and find you weird, you’ll often doubt your own gender cauae of how masculine/feminine you naturally look, people you want typically won’t want you back, ext… this isn’t some desirable thing to be. It isn’t some choice people jump on because the media pushed them. It’s a hard ass decision and at the end of day, it doesn’t matter whether me or you agree with it or not, its their body!

Why are you so concerned with what other people do with their bodies. None of my business. Why are you making it yours? It’s such a waste of focus. Such a waste of energy to get outraged by things that don’t affect you at all.

But okay, the effect you guys keep talking about is that ‘look at how the world is getting feminized! Men are dressing like women!!!’ Or ‘I’m tired of people getting offended by me just telling it how it is.’ Now let me address some stufff you said.

For one, a lot of guys want the world to go back to the way it was. Man, the world was far worse back then. There were constant wars, minorities got little to no respect everywhere, women got mistreated and mishandled everywhere. It was a man’s world. We made the rules and we took care of things… and we did so poorly. We almost destroyed the world with nuclear bombs lol.

Getting more empathetic in the past few decades has allowed us to be more considerate of others. More compassionste and not engage in as much conflict as we have been.

And this is not accounting for many of the countries that are male dominated such as many muslim countries that will stone women to death for wearing the wrong clothing. Or some african countries where women and children are enslaved. These are purely male domianted societies and those are the extremes I’m talking about.

A balance needed to occur. For a man to reach his full potential, feminine aspects are necessary. There is no masculinity without feminity, they are both one. You mistake the polarities as some sort of black and white mechanism.

So being more in touch with your emotions is weakness? That is strength. Being able to feel your emotions at their full capacity and flow with them is power. Bottling up your emotions like most men do just turns these emotions into repressive energies that then turn into rage. That is weakness. To be able to tske your emotions head on is hard and harsh but that takes so much strength. Being able to is masculine.

Some think being stubborn is strength because you don’t back down from your beliefs? That is a weakness of mind. That means even if your wrong, you won’t back down. That means you limit yourself from being able to learn anything. You limit your perspective from moving outside your very limited perspective. That means you are weak to ideas that contradict yours and that you cannot accept being wrong. That is a weakness in my eyes.

As for resilience. That is an excellent trait and I practice it by engaging in cold showers and talking to people I disagree with. But moreso, being empathetic with people I disagree with. It takes all of me to do that. It’s difficult and hurts at times. But that’s strength in my eyes. To do the difficult things everyone else isn’t willing to do.

Power in my eyes is the ability to exercise my thoughts and willpower onto the world. And I think one can do so to create positive change by considering what could bring the most peace to the people around you.

Dominance is when you force the world to bend to your will and do what you want, even if it doesn’t benefit anyone else. So as long as it benefits you. That doesn’t quite lesd to positive change in the world around you.

So I believe in masculinity and do my best to practice it in a positive way. The thing is, to practice it in a positive way requires some femininity into it. I have been around alphas/sigmas all my life (my dad and his brothers, gangs in high school) and I learned that level of extreme masculinity tends to be very inconsiderate of other people and is rooted in trying to dominate. My dad’s gotten better though as he’s gotten more in touch with his feminine side (although… still very traditional in being above my mom cause hes the man. I can’t change that lol)

When I mentioned the extreme traits of masculinity, I did not say being masculine means you’re manipulative. It’s just the most extreme traits can sometimes be these things just as I said feminine extreme traits can be naivete (being really dumb and not knowing anything).

And that’s why I preach for balance. We all exist in this world. Men, women, lgtbq and we aren’t ever going to be at peace if we aren’t considerate of eachother. I did say that I think lgbqt need to be considerate of other people’s beliefs and not try to force them down people. That doesn’t work and doesn’t help their cause at all. Especially, with the media doing a witchhunt on anyone with an opposing opinion. I am against that.

If you want to be treated equally, you esrned to right to get criticized equally. And asking questions of body dysmorphia, children being influenced, ext are questions that are fair to ask.

That being said, who is asking christians, muslims or other religious people these questions who have put their entire faith into gods there are no proof of? There isn’t exactly a big fuss about such a thing that is making people so angry that they make big posts like this about them all being delusional.

Who is asking us, who put our faith in audios that supposedly have all these effects on our body, chakras and so on?

Just like we all believe in what we believe in without definitive evidence, others such as transs believe in what they believe in. Now I understand in this case, their physicality objectively defies their belief but so as long as such beliefs aren’t hurting anyone, I think we should respect it. Just like we want the respect, give others the same level of respect too.

6 Likes

In the town where I live, there are 2 girls who go to a high-school here that identify as cats. They put on the tails, ears, whiskers, the whole lot, and go around licking eachother and themselves. Meowing everywhere, it’s crazy.

It would be hilarious if they were just doing it as a crazy prank to mess with the school and go through high-school just pooping and peeing in their litter boxes amd meowing and hissing at people but unfortunately it’s not a joke and how their parents can be fine with this is whats most concerning to me. I’d love to see what would happen if someone threw them into a bath though, that would be a bit funny. Silly cats.

5 Likes

Just wanted to point out that this is bs. I was writing all this while on line for a sandwich (looong line) and tried to articulate my thoughts as best as possible. But definitely didn’t.

The only reason we haven’t been in as much conflict is cause of fear of nuclear war. The people in power just as cold as they’ve always been but pretending to be more considerate has certainly resulted in more peace (less installing dictators in other countries, less direct invasions, ext)

That being said, I will apologize for getting heated and making asumptions about your character @Curiosity I said you sound like one of those paranoid people. I was honestly very pissed off because you came back and repeated your same points about us following a woke agenda. So truthfully, my anger with you is justified as you keep repeating your assumptions about us.

But I still apologize because I’m not trying to fight fire with fire. Not what I’m personally about.

I invite you to speak more about this on thursday as typing all these thoughts is extremely annoying. And I can’t quite respond to things you say directly without having to quote every single thing like I’m writing a college essay.

I have recently seen direct and clear evidence from Dream’s mouth that he is not with the wokeness. I won’t say exactly what it was, as it was during a recent public forum dispute, and no need to drudge up old stuff.

2 Likes

As I said I apologize for coming at you the way I did. But I did respond to you in this thread addressing your concerns very respectfully and yet you still went on about repeating the same things I just adressed. Dream posted in this bvery thread in regards to the womb field, that you keep claiming is woke.

So, after me and him adressed this, you still came at us with your assumptions. That would legitimately piss anyone off. But still, I apologize because I don’t think it’s the right way to communicate with someone. It only made you more upset and now we are on the verge of arguing.

As for what you are saying on how all of this stuff going on is affecting men… I would suggest get off social media.

The internet is not the real world. Your life will be so much purer and you’ll free up so much more energy to work on yourself if you cleanse yourself of all the madness online. A lot of it is manifactured to enrage you and it clearly works all too well.

Trust me. That rage and discontent is an energy that stays within you and represses you more. It’s extra energy debilitating your ability to be at peace. The more you reject about the world, the more you will be triggered by things you see and hear online on a daily basis. That is the opposite of peace. You cannot change these things. You will lose your sanity trying to do so.

Instead focus your energies on being the kind of person you want to be. All right, some of you want to be more of an extreme masculine man. An andrew tate kind of guy. Then go ahead and be that. Be who you want to be and if you really care about masculinity, then you wouldn’t care what the world thinks.

You wouldn’t be so concerned of having other people validate your thoughts and beliefs. You wouldn’t be so focused on these things you can’t change and instead focus on whst you can change in your life to attract the kind of people you want to attract, attract abundance and become a much happier person overall.

If you become that extreme masculine you speak of and just focus on your life, you are going to be fine. Society isn’t stopping you. There are still many women that love a fully in masculine man. Many women. Be about it, don’t speak about it. Focusing on all these negatives that the internet keeps pushing and then blaming society for not allowing you to be the man you want to be… that’s debilitating your ability to be that man.

4 Likes