Dive Deep: Male & Female Dynamic (3/2/22 - 1 PM EST)

I know it’s a hot controversial topic but I think it’s time that we all start having these kinds of hard discussions with an open mind. Too often, these topics are tapped into from a state of frustration/anger and not from a place of wanting to understand where the other side is coming from and finding a middle ground. I am creating this chat so I can serve a mediator who’s trying to bring both sides together into a middle ground. And so that both men and women can express themselves freely in a way that we come to actually learn from eachother and grow from the conversation. This isn’t a debate. It’s a dicussion.

That being said, I think some fun can be had. To set the discussion off, I wrote a rap battle between women and men that I think fairly expresses both sides but also tries to find some middle ground lol. Just a fun way to start the conversation as I think opening up and being able to be heard, despite how controversial some of our views may be, will be important for this discussion. I believe in us and know we can have a very mature discussion about this.

Just some of the questions we may cover:

1. How have traditional gender roles impacted the way men and women interact in the modern world?
  2. To what extent do cultural and societal expectations influence the male-female dynamic?
  3. How do gender stereotypes impact the way men and women communicate with each other?
  4. How has technology affected the way men and women interact with each other?
  5. In what ways do men and women approach and express emotions differently, and how does this impact their dynamic?
  6. How has the #MeToo movement changed the way men and women interact with each other?
  7. How does the gender pay gap impact the male-female dynamic in the workplace?
  8. What role does physical appearance play in the male-female dynamic, and how do standards of beauty differ for men and women?
  9. How does the concept of masculinity impact the male-female dynamic? Has the modern man been feminized?
  10. How has the role of women in society changed over time, and how has this impacted the male-female dynamic?
  11. How do cultural differences impact the way men and women interact with each other?
  12. How do language and communication styles differ between men and women, and how does this impact their dynamic?
  13. How has the LGBTQ+ movement impacted the male-female dynamic?
  14. What role does power and control play in the male-female dynamic, and how can this be addressed?
  15. How does the portrayal of men and women in the media impact the way they interact with each other?
  16. How can we promote open and honest communication between men and women in order to build trust and understanding?
  17. What are some common misunderstandings or assumptions that men and women have about each other, and how can we address them?
  18. How can we promote open and honest communication between men and women in order to build trust and understanding?
  19. What are some ways that men and women can work together to promote gender equity and create a more inclusive society?
  20. How can we encourage men and women to challenge their own biases and assumptions, and to be open to learning from each other?
  21. How can we create a culture of mutual respect and support between men and women, both in personal relationships and in the workplace?

Now I know some of you are getting the strongest urge to answer them here and now but I’ll have those posts deleted. You can post your thoughts afterwards. Just wanted to give people an idea of the things we’ll talk about.

So if you’re interested, let me know here or PM me.

37 Likes

Uh oh, lol

5 Likes

@King_A

6 Likes

Ah man! I would’ve loved to have joined this one … Gonna be busy that whole week

3 Likes

I would like to join. Interesting topic! Thanks @SammyG

2 Likes

I’m interested

2 Likes

March? 2023?

3 Likes

Yeah, sammy I think is using US date. Where it’s month first

3 Likes

This is 110% relevant. It gets really good at min 7 after the critique to Freud.

2 Likes

So, second of march…
Ok, I want to join too.
Thank you, Sammy.

And this time, I will not sleep, I will choose the meeting/chat.

2 Likes

I’m interested to join
I can make tech problems vanish lol

4 Likes

I’m interested! @SammyG

2 Likes

Perhaps

:thinking: Hmmm this is probably a great topic to bring to the webinar

Edit: i’m open to join

6 Likes

As long as we hear your voice, everything is good ;)

7 Likes

This is happening today. If anyone wants to join, do let me know. I’ll be sending invites in about 2 hours

5 Likes

Should we P. M. You?

I want to join

1 Like

I wish I didn’t have to miss this.
It will be very interesting to hear all the different views surrounding this.

1 Like

@SammyG sent you a pm

1 Like

I did send you a PM, @SammyG

1 Like