Disputes Thread

Let’s see how tomorrow is :smirk:

4 Likes

Did someone say “Hennessy”? :rofl:

1 Like

how can one get those? how much do they cost?

A very useful thread, you never know when someone may need it! :joy:
We can even LEARN from these disputes! :grinning:

I got some inspiration this night and I decided to write these few lines. Maybe I develop it more later, maybe not.

I think I’m losing my way but atleast I founded my soul
Seeking my own path realizing that I’m whole
Living in two dimensions and trying to balance that all
It’s like a war inside me between the good and the bad
When my journey will end? I feel lost in this land

3 Likes

Submit your nft gnostic

I will slowly go through the submissions

The problem really is picking, cause a lot are really un-makeable
not due to impossibility but just design and throw in whatever you can think of at the moment.
lol

Some are really good btw, unique takes and design.
I had relaxed a lot with restrictions, but the submissions seem to get progressively worse.
The main problem is

how do i tell people no and choose others.

I am sure there is a way to diplomatically do it for the best outcome for all.

One solution is to finalize all submissions, then slowly work though them
hashing out why its too much or what can be done with the members

Or just not making any lol.

53 Likes

Maybe mention that you reserve the rights of selections, some projects won’t be accepted.

Same as the requests.

I don’t think people will take it wrong.

18 Likes

I can say that if in any of my projects is anything wrong, I’m willing to fix and improve it.

I think I’m gonna start preparing enhanced versions, better conceptualizations, lol.

2 Likes

There you go buddy, let it all out :sweat_smile:.

Isn’t this a beautiful thread.

Have a set of folks go into groups and explain why it can’t be made… Or what needs fo get changed for it to be made.

7 Likes

If I reworked one that was submitted like 3 months ago, should I resubmit it or just DM you about it?

Thank you, Captain! What a nice surprise to wake up to. Don’t worry it’ll be completely simple and to your liking!

7 Likes

Yeah I agree

3 Likes

This is to everyone King_A, not just in response to you. While this seems like a logical request on the end of the submitters, for Captain it might be putting him right back where he would like to extricate himself from. We need to think of him, lol. Before the whole community projects cycle, he was free to work on his own projects, plus a million others things needed to run his various businesses. Asking him to not only consider, but respond to each group with comments is a lot. We do not want to burn our Captain out, and the fields he produces himself just keep getting better and better. I would rather have him take ideas from the various submissions (if any are worthy) and then release a public field himself according to his desires and schedule. That way some of the worthy ideas might be implemented, and Captain can work according to his own schedule and not ours.

19 Likes

Exactly as It should be on his own timeframe. As Captain also stated, he doesn’t have to accept all projects. So as long as we are all mindful and considerate this time around and respect Captain’s decisions, all should be well.

This

4 Likes

I don’t understand this comment. Could you, please, tell me more about what you’re meaning here?

You see, we have NFTs which are public fields. For example, The Solidifier is a current NFT that’s enjoying a lot of public attention and enjoyment.

So, I think I’m missing your point. Thanks in advance for helping me out!

3 Likes

From my understanding, dream releases Nfts to protect his products from piracy, that’s it

2 Likes

Sure we have both public NFTs and private NFTs (community projects). We are discussing the latter.

1 Like

Thanks for wanting to help out. I worry that you may be putting words into the mouth of our friend, @King_A. So, I’ll leave the door open for them to clarify what they are meaning.

So, it’s the private aspect that’s important to you, am I right? That’s helpful for me to know. Thank you.

3 Likes

Please not that solution brother :sweat_smile: :joy:

Greatly appreciate you considering reviewing the projects again! And what a funny thread to announce it in lol
Eager to hear about our submissions :heart:

4 Likes

This forum is like a treasure hunt. There are gems hidden everywhere throughout it!

8 Likes