Divine Balance pendant experiences

Moderator edit: original post removed. The following posts remain.

Jesus Christ You Rich AF

Thats looking mighty nice!

Thinking of grabbing myself Fearlessness

5 Likes

I can say itā€™s workings are subtle but changes were seen in my actions/ reactions in couple of months. Itā€™s kind of I am in harmony with universe I can say, and I felt hollow with audios. One more catalyst - Usually before anything I start wearing a pendant or listening audio, I try to clear up my blockages too consciously if there is anything. Along with vibration series it would be damn powerfulā€¦ I would say go slow, observe how u respond and then add up audios to it. All the best !

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience thus far :slight_smile:

1 Like

That pendant is glow in the dark?

1 Like

lolā€¦ that would be an awesome effect to have but its because of the lights in the box that the pendant (glass) is glowing.

8 Likes

Damn, congrats! Haha, I am all late and shit. :yum: I just typed it into the search bar this morning, thatā€™s why. Thatā€™s a pretty mf! I have been talking to my buddy @uial, and that oneā€™s been calling me strong too. I have the money, but I donā€™t know how long this lockdownā€™s going to last, so I have been trying to be conservative.(Especially because itā€™s hard to get a job around where I stay right now) Please share your experiences with it. I will for sure get this one way or another. Luck has been on my side for awhile now, and maybe somehow I will manifest it! :grin:

5 Likes

I havenā€™t noticed anything major yet. Subtle stuff so far. I notice Iā€™m kinder with people, must be the unconditional love aspect.

I feel like Iā€™m not very energy sensitive, or maybe I carry too many tags? Lol. I didnā€™t notice anything major from Fearlessness. Iā€™ve had it since the start of Quarantine and I boosted it three times.

6 Likes

I remember reading boosting items will reset the assimilation process, so if you boosted it in different times, the process will start all over again which is not good, especially if not energy sensitive. Also more is not better on the items they will not necessarily work better/faster when boosted. Forgot to say if boosted too much it may actually take a longer time to start working.

8 Likes

I had the divine balance pendant there are some days, and I like it. It is like a divine love which is always there and takes care of the soul and the body ( emmotional body, energetic body, ect ).
My body buzzing and I feel deep pleasure in all my cells. Sometimes I just meditate with this ā€œcellularā€ pleasure, and itā€™s a really nice feeling.
My entire stack is divine/spiritual/energetic work. So it may be a cocktail of all the fields, itā€™s hard to say it. I have noticed that all people are nicer to me and received lots of stares and smiles, principally of the women, but also some men.
Before wearing this pendant, along with my other fields, I noticed a deep purification of a lot of bad energy from my body, I feel really clear, fresh and joyful. Peace and joy are now much deeper.
I take more pleasure in the little things, like simply smelling the air or seeing a ray of sunshine. Really calm and confident with myself and others, I just stay in the present. :person_in_lotus_position:

I am on a spiritual path, waiting of enlightenment and following the Advaita Vedānta teaching.
For a few years, I just follow the instructions of the sages ( Ramana Maharshi, Mooji, Nisargadatta Maharaj,ā€¦ ect ) and meditate a lot, every day ( To be more precise, meditation happens by itself, I just follow the flow).
I had no interest in energy work, kundalini or similar things, just practicing and waiting for enlightenment.
I asked God/universe for help, something like ā€œI canā€™t solve these problems, show me the wayā€, ā€œI donā€™t want to suffer to learn my lessonsā€ ā€œI want to speed up my growthā€
And, like and ā€œhazardā€, a few days later I discovered Sapiens out of nowhere. I am confident in the work of sapiens, even though I am new here, because I have been guided here and just follow the Divine and the life flow.
I bought this pendant without mind, I feel something like ā€œthis one is for meā€. Sapiens works is a gift for humanity. :pray:

To be more precise, and as said above, it is difficult to separate the effects of each fields, so you can see if you want the audio I use here:

Stack of the day:

-Conceptual realizations X2

(loop all day)

• Vibration of Divine Love <ā€” Really strong, feeling strong burning lava like in the heart, throat and tongue. Deep cleaning. At the ā€œtopā€ of the cleaning, feel I can just spit fire like dragons :rofl: :dragon_face: :fire:
  • Vibration of Transcendence <ā€” Feel nothing for the first few weeks, and now feel joy.
  • Auric and Energy Repair <ā€” Feel nothing
  • Soul Restoration (Core) <ā€” Feel Nothing
  • Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center) <ā€” Feel Nothing
  • The Blueprint of Life <ā€” Feeling nothing the first few days, and now, something like deep joy
  • The Light of Savitur <ā€” I really like this one, itā€™s extremely relaxing, with a feeling of peace and joy

Night Stack:

(loop all night)

• Vibration of Divine Love
  • Audio Chakra: Sacral and Base
  • Audio Chakra: Heart and Solar Plexus
  • Audio Chakra: Throat
  • Audio Chakra: Crown & Ajna
  • Charisma and Glamour
  • Auric and Energy Repair

I also sometimes use other fields like The Ojas, Jing, Five Element, A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka,ā€¦

Servitors: Dragons, Fae, and Energetic Support. ā† Really strong buddies, the days of their creation, I felt deep purification.
Sigils: Confidence and Luck
Card ( daily ) : Energy Expansion

8 Likes

Hi, Ishvara. welcome bears

4 Likes

Hi, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh yes, and now I regularly feel an opening in the crown chakra. Before the acquisition of the pendant, I often had a feeling of ā€œpushā€ on the chakra of the third eye, but not really on the crown one.
And I notticed that nothing can destabillized me, I can walk in a zone with a lot of ā€œlow energy peopleā€, and itā€™s OK, I feel secure, clean, not drained or something like that.

6 Likes

Beautiful share. Thanks for opening up to us and thanks for being here. :sparkling_heart: :pray: :hugs:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
Itā€™s so glad to see your focus on ascension and whom u follow.
Wish you all good :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks :slightly_smiling_face: I focus on enlightment :upside_down_face: , itā€™s beyond ascension or vibrations, beyond the time and the spaceā€¦ I know that I canā€™t found it by myself, and anyway there isnā€™t someone for finds something. When the fruit will ripe, it will fall from the tree. :apple:
But the small ā€œmeā€ want to do something, so I use all this magic fields to bring water and sun to my tree.
Iā€™m happy to see other peoples with the same / similar goals on this forum. I wish you all the best too :pray: :sunny:

3 Likes

Feels so good to be wearing this field again. Itā€™s just what Iā€™ve been missing! I had taken it off months ago and after putting it back on I feel home again!

2 Likes