Gainz without working out?

I’d love them all ! I don’t know really I suppose I’m on a bit of a spiritual journey hoping for some enlightment…don’t really like my job …wanting to change but don’t really know where to start.

3 Likes

@_OM @This_Boy_Here can add - but probably Best Path tag may help?

https://teespring.com/https-teespring-com-bestpath?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=825&cid=103581

This tag + Higher Self audio should give you some guidance on what you want to pursue.

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush: I love your posts x That is going to be one of my next purchases!

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @_OM @This_Boy_Here sorry I made a mistake on my first post it wasn’t Ascension I was thinking of getting but Divine Balance! Big difference…in price also. It sounds wow though and instead of getting a few smaller ones what about this?? Whenever it’s back in stock.

4 Likes

Ziggy, I have the Ascension field but not the Divine Balance one! From what I remember, @Lucky is the only one on this forum who seems to have it! He might have things to share.

As for the cost - I think it is expensive because - primarily it is a complex field but also probably because those are handcrafted pendants that add to the cost (more than say a dog tag). If Dream could make the same field available as a dog tag, it may be somewhat less expensive (just guessing :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

I have many pendants to wear but this one is always with me, somehow I like this one always. Because of many audios I listen daily and pendants I wear I usually can’t say which one evolved me better than other. The audios include all spiritual ones too.

Straight to the point you asked, there was a similar question for me when I have to choose Divine balance vs. ascension pendant. I have gone for divine balance because of its subtle effect and OM energy, Divine love etc. in it. Ascension is something forceful ( powerful) in nature which will ascend u at any cost. Since I prefer to evolve step by step learning, digesting experiences, taking joy of it, then evolving … Thus I have chosen Divine balance. Gave feedback here too.

9 Likes

Thank you for your reply @Lucky this is very helpful. Ascension does seem a bit harsh. I thought instead of getting a few tags maybe DB would cover a few things…I think the fact that I woke during the night with something telling me to get it…maybe I should as I have the money given as a gift. Thank you again :heart:

6 Likes

Like @Maoshan_Wanderer said, the Best Path seems something magical to me. And I think the Intercession tag may help you out as well. :smile:

Thanks @Lucky, for the awesome review :grinning:! I really want that one too, but I want the one that’s out. It looks better.

3 Likes

Are you of a certain religion? I am Catholic, but I am way more open minded now than how I was. If you aren’t too religious, this channel is amazing, and great for spirituality. All his mantras work down to the core of your DNA. He’s got 1.1 million subscribers, and tons of positive comments for you to read, from people who have used his audios. And he’s got a mantra for almost everything. (From your chakras, to cosmic energy, etc.)

5 Likes

yes I’m Catholic too but not religious more spiritual :smile: Thank you for the link @This_Boy_Here…I’ll definitely check it out :two_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem. I am the same. I am hopeful you will like it… :smile:

2 Likes

Ha! I had a big multi paragraph answer coming for you, and you saved me the energy.
Yes Divine Balance is a lovely field for you.

6 Likes

lol thanks @_OM for your very kind reply :sparkling_heart: I really want to get it now…hopefully its back in stock soon…the number 1 x

1 Like

@ziggy I have Divine Balance as well. Highly recommend it. It becomes more powerful overtime and will take you farther than Ascension (Sammyg) stated. It’s very subtle and a slower process too. I’m salty like @_OM about no vibes though :joy: I took the pendant off for the course.

8 Likes

@pranic_climber that’s good to know…initially I was looking at Bliss but I think Balance covers more…I don’t want anything too overwhelming either as I’m pretty sensitive. I’m also wondering if I will do the course (if I’m able for it more like :upside_down_face:) I feel like a kid in a huge chocolate factory :rofl:

4 Likes

On forum? Link please :slight_smile:
If not, paraphrase as best you can.

2 Likes

He mentioned it in some answered questions under reviews :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok. Thanks!

1 Like

Balance is nice because it has the love aspect that Bliss does + so much more. Which eventually turns into more happiness in my opinion :slight_smile: if you want more happiness and joy though, there is the tag on Teespring here that would probably be a nice addition :smiley:

https://teespring.com/happijoy?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=826&cid=103582&sid=front

3 Likes

1 / – When could you have this product back in stock?
2 / – Does having a divine aura mean that one is or will become a divine being (a divinity with the powers of God)?
3 / – How many weeks are necessary to develop this divine aura (And after how many months we will no longer need to wear this pendant on us, because we can develop this energy ourselves, because our subtle bodies and organism s will be used to it?).
4 / – Between this product (divine balance) and the product ASCENSION, which is the most powerful and the highest in vibrations?
5 / – Of these 2 products mentioned above (question 4 / -), which do you recommend to quickly develop, and with great mastery, your own psychic powers?
I am sorry for all these questions, and this long comment. But as you will understand, I would like to get one or more of these types of pendants from morphic fields, and therefore I need certain information to make wise choices, thank you.

Sam’s responses:

1. Very soon. 2. Over a long period of time… this can certainly be possible. Especially with this field. Where the energy takes people is all dependent on the person and their journey but I’m rather certain this is a grand possibility in the long run for some people. 3. As I said in the previous comment, all depends on who’s wearing it. But I’d say a year or so for most people. In fact, I think this is one of those fields you should wear for years if this is your goal. Most of us have too many attachments and lower energies and it takes time to overcome them. Of course, this expedites that process but we still have to make conscious effort ourselves. The lessons and opportunities for growth will all be there rather quickly and you’ll grow exponentially if you realize them and come to embrace them. 4. Overall, this field is more powerful but although it is powerful, it is also more gentle on the soul. Ascension is rather forceful in raising your vibrations. It is like ‘you are going to ascend, whether you like it or not,’ lol. I don’t recommend that to most people unless they are willing to detach from their ego because you will be pushed to change yourself. Your ego will also fight back. So in that case, Ascension works faster. But this field works with you if that makes sense. 5. This one. But, our upcoming course will be better for you if you are looking to develop psychic abilities and whatnot. This is for people looking for spiritual balance that grows over time. Sure some abilities can come from it but it is not its main goal.
8 Likes