Gainz without working out?

lol wouldn’t say no to more happiness and joy! Thank you…can’t remember the promo code for teespring? Anyone know it?

1 Like

“July 15.”

2 Likes

Question: Hi Samuel, Just curious to know – How come the ‘Angelic Vibrations’ field has not been part of this ? Or this has been included in any other way, Any reason ? Thanks

Dream: Because some people may not want to take on an angelic vibration due to their own beliefs. The other fields aren’t attributed to any beings but are just pure universal energies to facilitate growth.

4 Likes

Thank you @This_Boy_Here

1 Like

No problem. Which one have you decided on? I am still deciding. It’s pretty hard though.

2 Likes

At that price who could! Dream has some seriously underrated tags in the lower price range :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know …I keep changing my mind…lol probably be like this until Sunday!!

3 Likes

It’s like a candy shop :stuck_out_tongue: I want to get the Abundance and Mindfulness tags next, but part of me is resisting. Like enough man… just listen to the freaking audios lol

3 Likes

:smile:I can see I am headed the same way.

3 Likes

Lol…Tell me about it. :joy: How many do you have so far, I am afraid to ask? :laughing:

1 Like

@This_Boy_Here: How many tags do you have?

3 hours later…

@pranic_climber: replying…

3 Likes
  • Divine Balance
  • Fearlessness
  • IPF
  • Cognitive
  • Lion
  • Shielding
  • Intercession 2.0
  • Matchmaker
  • Best Path in Life
  • Unlimited Energy 2.0
  • older fields on the Quantum Energy Pendants
  • Chakra
  • APE
  • Eternity
  • Schumann + Efficiency
  • Socializer
  • 1 Custom

Don’t be like me :stuck_out_tongue: I have all these and still want more :smiley: hence why I’m trying to not buy any more stuff until there’s something really amazing. Knowing Dream it will probably be soon :smiley:

7 Likes

Lol…bro, I was cracking up right now, thinking holy moly, how many does he have!?!

1 Like

WHAT! I can feel your aura from here :joy: :heart:

2 Likes

Ok @This_Boy_Here … you made me self-reflect, and I just found out I have 15 tags, no 14, lol…! Excluding fields that dream integrated unto my body.

6 Likes

Oh, I am headed that way. I had already told myself I will get all of them eventually, even the ones I don’t need. but this lockdown is killing me.

Lol…

1 Like

My crazy ass aura of a hundred different energies? :stuck_out_tongue: lol

3 Likes

How do you like the Voice of Charisma? Man I want that one so bad…singing is one of my passions… :heart:

3 Likes

wow I’m so jealous…I’m only starting out tho all I got is Lion grr…lol

2 Likes

I Love to sing too, but then people throw things at me :rofl:

6 Likes