Gainz without working out?

The patreon myostatin field, changes the cell expression in your muscle cells, not sure what it changes cuz Senpai Dream with his scientific codes is confusing, and not much research is available on myostatin, but nonetheless this is what I have in mind:

So the field changes cell expression to “grow mode” I am assuming, right?

Even tho Dream says you play it a few times and it lasts months, even if I use it daily I keep feeling the change.

Anyway, would the following combo work:

-Myostatin
-Extreme muscle growth

If the cell expression is changed to “grow mode”, and testosterone and hgh compressed in the muscles, should make it grow even without working out right ?

I am asking because I dont want to waste energy working out, I need the energy for other purposes, yet maintain my muscle mass.

@TheAscendingBicep You’re a bodybuilder, would this work ?

7 Likes

Another field that can assist muscle growth is Sestrins. (A medical student told me this has been studied to increase muscle mass & strength in mice, without working out.)

7 Likes

Yeah but Sestrins also seem to “work out” the muscles, I need all the energy in my body to go to my brain for the moment lol, dont want to waste it to recover from a work out.

1 Like

The energy that is lost from working out is lost from the movement of muscle, I believe. The Sestrins are just proteins that contribute to muscle growth. I don’t think you will lose energy from that.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this will let you have the best of both worlds or not but listening to AMPK and Soul Restoration took me from laying on the floor unable to get up to pacing the floor unable to stand still.

7 Likes

Might give it a shot, thanks Noah.

@Atreides Yeah, productivity field does that as well.

I just need my body to be like “alright everythings fine” instead of “recover”.

1 Like

Productivity does that for me too but it’s different. It’s like a compulsion to move. This combo is like having too much energy to not move.

3 Likes

I heard that using myostatin more than 3 times can overstimulate your body and extreme muscle growth already has myostatin inhibition in it… not sure if this is true though

But since ive heard that i stuck to listening to extreme muscle growth twice and myostatin once and if I listen to extreme muscle growth three times I don’t listen to myostatin

All myostatin does is stop your muscles from growing too big and the myostatin field itself doesn’t have anything that stimulates direct growth and technically extreme muscle growth doesn’t either since all it does is pump hgh and test in your muscles… this can give you some muscle but only to a certain extent

The automated work out series has Rev-ErbA targeted to your muscles which is kind of hard for me to understand but literally the only thing I understand is this about it “ Disrupting Rev-Erb activity in injured muscle accelerates regenerative muscle repair/differentiation through transcriptional de-repression of myogenic programs. Rev-Erb, therefore, may be a potent therapeutic target for a myriad of muscular disorders” so it helps in the regeneration process, I’m not sure how much it helps in muscle growth but I assume it’s more for recovery… and it has micro contractions too

I’ve never felt sore from listening to the automated work out series by itself with out working out but maybe if I abused it, or If I was more energy sensitive I would…

But you say you don’t want to lose energy so I guess it’s out of the ball park…

What if you listened to sestrin like @anon6431808 said but while sleeping? Or the automated work out series while sleeping? Would it still be Detrimental to your overall energy? Why not bang out jing a good 10 times to restore your energy levels?

6 Likes

You need some sort of stimulation is what I’m trying to say to see notable results lol

2 Likes

The myostatin part in extreme muscle growth inhibits myostatin.

But the patreon myostatin changes cell expression, thats what interesting to me.

I am assuming it changes the expression from “recover or block growth” to “grow-mode”.

Even if I use myostatin 3x and the normal test boost afterwards, I can feel my muscles being stimulated, especially the biceps and shoulders.

I will give it a shot,

-Myostatin 3x
-Sestrins 3x
-Extreme muscle growth once.

Lets see

5 Likes

Oh damn I thought they where the same… guess I’m listening that one a lot more now lol

And okay man let us know how it goes! If I can think of any field that can help I’ll come back on here and let you know

2 Likes

Why not listen to extreme muscle growth more though? I think the hormones will really help you reap more benefits in the long run

1 Like

Because I am turning my primal side into my personal slave.

Feeding that ape more hormones is something it will earn after it has accepted me as the supreme ruler of my vessel.

Showin no mercy to my primal and human side lol, Unfortunately for them my soul is not a kind one, no love and light to them, they will obey.

Thx for the advice bro, and everyone here.

3 Likes

Its this one, right?

2 Likes

Another field that may help with both energy and muscle growth is The Superhuman Mutant. At least, people tend to report enhanced muscle gains from using this. I don’t remember if there’s any field particularly targeted towards it in this mutant, though.

4 Likes

Yes, @Owl

1 Like

Haha man me and my primal side are best buds, he loves all of these fields lol

Also one more thing, maybe listen to collagen too?

Collagen constitutes one to two percent of muscle tissue and accounts for 6% of the weight of strong, tendinous, muscles

4 Likes

Yeah I use it daily. Not for gains but it helps I guess ;D

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/CKfVOPhq0A8

:eyes:

4 Likes

One more thing came to mind, I know you don’t mess with subliminals man but this is probably the only subliminal I personally swear by and have tested over a year…

https://youtu.be/AZiSKjglHsM

One benefit that would particularly be of interest of you is:

“Most perfect male body with out any effort”

With only the one downside being that it gives you “motivation for exercise”

This subliminal has really given me and a few of my friends tremendous results and I’ve built my foundation with this sub and can confidently say it works exactly how it says it does! the music is real soothing too… it doesn’t have too many affirmations and gets right to the point unlike many other subliminals I’ve come across… i highly recommend it man I trust it 1000%. Over all it’s a really clean subliminal but if you don’t trust it maybe you can ask your higher self if you should… you won’t regret it bro…

If you want, last case scenario and if you’re willing you can make a subliminal for your self if you don’t really trust it, because aside from going down this route I really can’t think of any other fields that can help… hope you give it a try bro

8 Likes