Gainz without working out?

It might be placebo. I had asked @SammyG if it makes the fields weaker if we wear more than one at a time, he says it doesn’t. Intuition had told me that as long as our energy systems can handle the energies, then we should still get the full effects.

2 Likes

2-3 is fine. 4 and more at the same time then the fields may have a weaker effect. Depends on your energy system though. The more expanded and wider flowing it is, then the more energy your energy system will be able to take in.

7 Likes

Okay, thanks. I seen this topic, again and again. Thanks for clearing it up bro.

1 Like

I’ve done some experiments there. I have 14 tags and wear 7 each at any point in time. I’ve tried using only one at a time vs 7 - and I have not noticed any difference in the effectiveness of the field in either case, the fields seem to be equally effective.

Yes, with more fields, I do sometime feels tired, but only if I am not doing my daily energy work. As long as I stick to my Shengong routine, eat healthy, sleep well, exercise - my energy body seems to handle multiple fields rather well. That said, some of the guides I work with have specifically told me not to go beyond 9 fields. I don’t plan to anytime soon, for I am already a walking decked Christmas Tree lol…

On the other hand, my GF has 3 fields, and she had to reduce them to 2 as she could not take even 3 simultaneously.

Like they say, your mileage may vary!

7 Likes

The issue with these kinds of questions and answers is that it’s all so subjective. I can give the most general answer possible but when it comes to energy, subjective experience is everything. Physical experience can at least grant some more objectivity (prescription pills, caffeine, ext…) but energetic experiences are very, very subjective.

4 Likes

I agree, and what both of you guys are saying, is it’s all subjective and it all depends on each individuals energy system. I am out of :heart:'s, but thanks guys. I wear 6 and don’t get drained or anything, and still feel pretty great. But I know once I feel dehydrated, tired, thirsty, and etc., oh yeah, that will be when I feel I need to lessen the fields. I speak only for myself, because I only know myself. Nobody speaks for me, but me.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that your regular meditation practice is helping assimilate the fields and facilitate expansion of energy energy body as well! I wish more people were as excited and enthused as you to meditate!

I think the only “crazy” field I had some tough time was with the Ascension field. I have had some form of regular energy/spiritual practice from at the least the time I was 5 when my Grandpa taught me Pranayama, but a month into the Ascension tag, I felt like everything was futile and stopped everything for 6-months. Dream had placed some complex fields on to my body and had warned me that this is intense stuff. I stopped doing everything, things got dark and depressing for a while but then got back to it full on and never looked back. There certainly was something very intense and life-changing about the Ascension field.

5 Likes

Yeah, and I am sure you meditate as well. :smile: What are all the fields that you have? I want to buy 2 more, because of the sale, so I am still trying to decide. They are like drugs bro! (Well, like how drugs were to the old me. :laughing:) lol

2 Likes

I had tried the same thing, but with only 2 fields at a time, and there was no difference from using 2 or 6 at a time. So I had wanted to make sure, after I had read of many saying that wearing many would weaken the fields…

1 Like

Lol, at this point, probably it is easy to list what fields I don’t have :smiley:

Dream further tortured me with that Teespring sale announcement!! I just could not resist and ended up buying the Happiness Tag for my mom! I don’t have that one, but I think Eternity has built in Happiness field …

2 Likes

Damn bro, you are tempting me really bad…like really, really, really bad… I love strong energy and intense feelings. I used to do a lot of super strong drugs, and bro, you wouldn’t believe how high I would get…Like my breathing would be soo labored…my heart would be beating super, super, super, fast…I would be sweating heavily. I would be flooded heavily with all kinds of neurotransmitters. And that was just one drug.(Methamphetamines) Then the other drug, was K-2. Bro, there were various types of k-2 in prison. But it would be so strong,(there was weak shit too, but not where I was at) that even a skimp ass spliff, with little specks of it wrapped in bible paper(that’s how we rolled our joints) would get us blitzed out of our minds bro! Like, you had to have smoked k-2 to know this feeling I am explaining. Like, you have hundreds of random thoughts floating through your brain, and all of the thoughts literally last a quarter of a second! They are spinning in a circle, and like each one literally lasts a quarter of a second. Like that is probably the closest one could ever get to like literally losing their mind! :laughing:(Some people never come back if they were weak-minded. Like start talking to themselves, like they literally lost their mind, tbh, just like when people smoke embalming fluid) But the crazy part about it, is if you just kiss it, with a tiny hit, and release it, it would be like a good THC high. But if you hit it hard and hold it, man!(That’s what I always did) That stuff was intense! Like your heart would be beating so fast, and you would get super paranoid, and sometimes, violent. But like I said, it varies, depending on the strength of it, and how hard you hit it. And how long you hold it in. There were 2 types of inmates in there, as far as this drug went. The one’s that would quit smoking that stuff because they were so scared of the feeling, and there were the one’s that were scared but wanted more! :laughing: I even almost died off of that stuff, like had a super bad seizure…ended up looking like the exorcist, and had it not been for my co-horts, I would have choked on my vomit. People said I was purple, than blue, then green , then white…(lack of oxygen :rofl:) Like I had locked up and they had to pry my mouth open to let the vomit flow out. If I was in the cell that day, for sure I would have been dead…(Didn’t even knew it happened until I came to, and they had explained it to me) I was coming down off of ice, and was trying to take the edge off…but guess what? The next day I smoked again! :laughing: Like I just love super intense feelings and energies…Like I was bred and tailored for that shit. That’s why I haven’t found one energy yet, that is too “intense” for me. Can’t wait until I do. :heart:

4 Likes

Psychoactive substances have always played a role in several spiritual traditions! It would be interesting to see what you feel about Divine Tools San Pedro track. I still have not tried it lol… That will need to wait till the course is completed!

3 Likes

Hmmmm…I had slept with it,(San Pedro) but I had never meditated to it. You know what, I think I will try it tomorrow…I feel the same way bro, I wish there were more people enthused about meditation too. That’s why I try to get everyone to meditate, because that stuff is life-changing bro. I get addicted to things fast. No matter if it’s good or bad.(I am done with drugs though, that’s for sure. Unless it’s hallucinogens, :smile:) But once my mind is made up, it’s set in stone. Nothing, or no one, will be able to change it.

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @This_Boy_Here

I need to hop aboard the meditation train :person_in_lotus_position:‍♂

9 Likes

I am sorry bro. I was meaning to respond to these posts. I didn’t noticed the changes until after I had finished my post, and I wanted to get another 30 minutes in of meditation, before I slept. It’s wonderful that you had persevered bro. I am glad to hear that. But it appears it made you even stronger and more positive in the long run. I think I will get the Ascension field next. I really wanted Divine Balance, but this quarantine is killing me! :laughing: But I had got blessed with $200 dollars from someone a week and a half ago, so it’s going to the Dream foundation, and I figured I’d get myself a gift or 2 at the same time…lol :smile:

Shoot, who are you telling? lol…It’s been calling me ever since I heard it from a peer. Anyways, how’s your mom liking that tag?

I am off to meditate to the Healer Primer, first day!! Woo-hoo! I just got done meditation prepping with the Epsilon and a mantra(and the other pre-audios)…Later bro. :grinning:

3 Likes

Divine Balance and Eternal Bliss sound like amazing fields!!

The Happiness tag is yet to arrive lol and then I will ship it from here to UK where my mom lives!

I completed 3 days of Healer Prime, now on the two day break!!! After some emotional turmoil, I feel very upbeat today!

2 Likes

@SammyG Wanna paraphrase what I wrote way back when, that convinced you to get it? Cause obviously it didn’t deter you like it should have. :roll_eyes: :slight_smile:

Even Maoshan gave the same warning…

In all seriousness, it’ll go much much smoother if you have one of the Vibes series. I suggest Vibes of Love if you’re only doing one in combination with Ascension.

And, oh yeah…hold on to your :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: cause it’s gonna be a ride. :smiling_imp: :angel:

6 Likes

Thank you bro, considering the warning are coming from you guys, I will take that into consideration.(guy with the name of ‘OM’ has to be enlightened :smile:)Thanks for the recommendation too, and I have been mediating to the whole vibration series back-to-back for like 2 months now, each day. I really hated that I had to leave my babies alone, but hey, that’s what the course called for so, it is what it is. I just can’t wait to get back to them. I am deciding which I should choose, and I am thinking that since I have the whole Vibration series, I might wait on it. I kind of want the Best Path and Intercession tags. Not sure yet.

And this is like music to my ears. I wouldn’t want it any other way. :heart_eyes: I never compare myself to other people, nor do I underestimate what another person is capable of, or what he/she can do. There have been many, many, many things that people have told me I couldn’t do, or I’ll never be able to attain, but yet I did.(But by no means am I better than anyone, not even close) When I type something, it’s uncut and straight from my heart and my experiences. Not because I think it’s what people want to hear. I don’t care for that. I am sure there are many here that dislike me for the way I am for some reason,(the Ipf tag is working better :smile: now that I have been meditating to it with the epsilon) but I could care less. In fact, it kind of makes me happy for some reason. (maybe be I am too soft or too weak? :smile:) It’s crazy. Since I have told my dragon to automatically have my aura to transmute negativity energies from other people into feelings of happiness and bliss for me, and making my aura/subconscious automatically reject curses, spells, and black magick and send it back to the spell caster, it works like a charm! I have been extra chipper! Like my dragon is getting stronger and stronger!

Thanks again @_OM, you’ve got a lot of great knowledge. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hey @_OM @Maoshan_Wanderer & @This_Boy_Here I was contemplating getting Ascension ( I would have this morning only it was out of stock!) I got gifted some money and was going to get some tags on teespring but woke at 3am something telling me to get Ascension! I got the Lion tag which is the only one I have and I find I get very emotional sometimes dunno if it’s the tag or what. Would you suggest starting off small and if so what would you suggest? I’m going to start meditating seriously too…I keep putting it off. Also want to start the course…I’d be grateful for some advise although it might not be the right thread oops!

3 Likes

Hi Ziggy!! What is your most important priority at this time? Physical Healing? Abundance? Emotional Issues? Career Goals? Or something else?

3 Likes