Do men prefer long hair or short hair on girls?

Gentlemen: which do you prefer and why?

4 Likes

LOOOONNNG hair

Because they might look like the prettiest little boy otherwise.

Same reason we like big breast, it’s feminine. We know we’re dealing with a women and we can play with it. What man doesn’t like to play in his women’s hair ?

I can give more reasons, but I’ll let someone else pick it up

I don’t see a women with short hair as less of a human. No worries there.
But… it’s not the hottest.

To be fair some women can be stunning with short hair, but I believe her other traits compensate :man_shrugging:

Honest, raw feedback

Edit:
Disclaimer

I don’t want any short hair girl to feel self-conscious because of good old Philip, we’re talking aesthetics. There is more than that.
Even with short hair, small whatever, girls can make guys fall in love by having a good personality, being nice and authentic. But long hair usually helps with the first impression, beyond that personality matters more. If a guy is only with you for your hair, dump him

2nd edit:
I realize I sometime complains that girls worry too much about their appearance and that they look pretty the way they are and I mean it. They worry too much about their appearance and it’s not healthy.

At the same time every chance I get I scream for more hair and breast. What’s up with that ?

Because in general, when we think about t a generic woman or man. We have preferences, but we’re not invested, we don’t have a relationship with these imaginary people. It’s all looks, it’s the only thing there.

But once they meet a girl, a real concrete girl, guys are more understanding and they enjoy the connections and bonds. A The emotional aspects. They get sucked into the girl and they look beyond the superficial. That’s the difference between “YOU” and “just a girl”

So if a young girl reads this, don’t sweat it.

18 Likes

In 100% of the cases LONG hair.

8 Likes

Personally, I find more attractive right on top of the shoulder/slightly below.

Nothing wrong with long tho.

8 Likes

Totally missed this

:skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Interesting, what do you think of above the neck ? (like on the guy in my profile picture but more stylish)

Hmm ?

2 Likes

I find them “fun” on older ladies, it’s vibrant, youthful imo.

Not sure about someone in their 20-40s tho.

Like this.

2 Likes

Ok, so you’re still leaning on the longer side

Shoulder length is definitely not short.

4 Likes

okay, cool :mechanical_arm:

@Crystal what do YOU like?

1 Like

Yup its prob whats most important

1 Like

Yes.

4 Likes

I am also on the longer hair side, but I had a chance to meet some girls with rly short hair and they nailed that lookđź‘Ś
I also get it is tiring to take care of long hair, so experiment as much as u want girls, fuck opinions, u are here to have fun, not to fit someone’s criteria.

9 Likes

Both!

6 Likes

Dunno whether subconsciously ingrained for generations… but always prefer long hair.
Varies with culture too… here in India, longer the better.
But I feel, it’s how one carries it in their thoughts that matters. Being confident about your style is what makes the difference.

8 Likes

I prefer long hair

2 Likes

long or short, curly or wavey as long as you are smiling :smiley:

9 Likes

All the guys here saying long hair…
Along walks a short hair hottie and you’re all head over heels :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I also prefer long

1 Like

Personally, it’s a matter of preference. I can like a short-haired girl as much as a long-haired one, the deciding factor depends on less superficial characteristics.

EDIT: In a hypothetical scenario in which two women were absolutely perfect and identical, but the only difference came down to one having short hair and the other having long hair, then I would choose the long-haired one.

7 Likes