Do men prefer long hair or short hair on girls?

Nope. Short hair are a deal breaker and turn off.

3 Likes

There you go, that’s what we’re asking here :+1:

She didn’t ask if you prefer the long haired race of woman over the short hair tribe.

Yes, there are more important things. But we’re talking hair here.

Hairs are superficial ? yeah, but so is the question.
No shame, say what you like guys

Edit: I see where this is going, it’s about to be extreme. I’mma say this “I personally I don’t care THAT much about hair lengths. It’s not some fetish. Just a preference.”

7 Likes

reactivates BoLove

3 Likes

A deal breaker?
Like if you started getting to know someone and they go to the next date with short hair, to you that would be a dealbreaker?

6 Likes

Sure.
I just wanted to understand what deal-breaker really means

3 Likes

Right… I just gave a specific example to understand the depth of it

2 Likes

Lol these comments.

*walk away with my rapunzel lengthy hair

Art cat GIF • Elegant siamese cat with very long long hair in the wind

Having loooooong hair is almost like a must in Colombia where I am from. So we grow up paying a lot of attention to our hair, to grow it and have it looking super healthy etc.

But, as much as I love my long hair, ive chooped it off real short too on a few occasions :woman_shrugging: and be the same, whether i was liked by men or not, didnt matter to me or didnt notice, at the end is how your confidence rock it or not.

When i was like 9 or 10 i was a pain full ADHD child :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: my hair was like at half back height.

My Mom was frustrated being called to my school weekly for something id done lol

So one day, she cut my hair short. Lmao i looked like a boy because there was no hair style whatsoever, i could see my Mom being proud and relieved that would do… settling me down.

Nah. As soon as she cut it and she and my sisters were staring at me waiting on my sad reaction…

I went and grabbed a pair of snap hair clips and put one on each side… smiled, felt fabulous and said "im still the same insert name and walked away :rofl:

Funny tho every time i cut my hair short its after having it almost reaching half of my butt lol

It feels so liberating. Hair in case you dont know, is a memories/ old energy holder.

Like it literally absorbs and keeps the energy of everything you have felt.

Imagine walking around with 7/8 years of sad, memories covering you every day?

When you cut the hair you feel free, fresh, anew. And its because of that not just because less weight over you ;)

One time i had it to my waist height and it was really really beautiful but i felt the urge to cut it off short. I needed it. Short. The 2 hair dresses i used to go to, they said no, they wouldnt do that and then id regret it.

My Mom and Sisters didnt want either.

I went to bed upset, i woke up in the middle of the night, made a tight close to the neck pony tail, and cut it myself :woman_facepalming:t2::nerd_face: when i woke up … hahaha they were so mad and when i released the pony tail jesus it look awful and super uneven lol they had to fix it for me.

But… i was super happy and forward with life i went.

I did what I WANTED.

My point @Crystal is that even if the concensus here is that the preferred lenght is long, if you made this post is because you want deep inside either way…

Maybe you already have it short for all we know and want to let it grow long, or you have it long and want to cut it.

Im not here to judge or give you advice.

Just remember hair grows again :woman_shrugging::blush:

So whatever you choose by you or by the opinion of others. Enjoy it.

15 Likes

Correct. You’ve got it.

2 Likes

Yep @OP
Don’t get swayed by these opinions, simply choose your own. If you’re nice you’re nice, the hair won’t change that

3 Likes

grafik

But memes aside, it the end it is really all about PERSONAL PREFERENCE and the right people coming together through MANIFESTATION.

9 Likes

Hair is literally an extension of energy.

Extension of Meridians if you will.

In many many cultures or in Witches Covents, Shamans etc having long hair is important. It picks up powers and grounds it while manifesting.

But cutting it short once in a while its also very important to renew and or release stagnant energy that on the contrary starts diminishing powers to manifest if its full of uninvited energies absorbed.

8 Likes

Do wigs have energy in them?

1 Like

Reaction of men towards my hair throughout my life has been fascinating.

In my experience approximately 75-80% prefer long hair 10-15% prefer shot hair and 10% don’t really care either way (which seems corroborated by this post).

That being said, interestingly I have not noticed any substantial difference in how men react towards me depending on hair length (weight seems more a factor).

Except when I shaved my hair. That was a really funny shit show :joy: I would get comments like “whyyyyyy would you do this to yourself??!” It’s like I did it personally to them hahahahhah I admit, after a while I started having fun with my replies, ranging from “just to piss you off love” to “because I’m dying” to see the look on their faces (I would apologise about having done the latter but I’d do it again :stuck_out_tongue: Of course I told the truth after I let them marinate a little bit).

I know the question was addressed to men but I’ll venture anyway: I absolutely respect everyone’s different tastes, we must go with what calls us and sometimes it’s not voluntary, so what are we gonna do about it :woman_shrugging: But being a hedonist to the core, women’s hair (and men too) don’t make a difference to me, it would be way too much limitations on my options :joy: It’s more how someone carries themselves and the overall package than anything specific like that that I tend to find attractive haha.

:heart: :heart:

I love everything about your whole message but especially this :blush:

10 Likes

Lmao that last meme.

Ive seeeeeeeen them.

3 Likes

I would say yes, if made with real hair. Just like i could not go and grab used clothes at places for a nothing price.

The first owner’s energy is imbuded in the items, clothes, furniture etc.

My opinion tho. So i stay away from that.

And consciously clean the energy of beds, furnished apartments i choose to live at etc. Because of that

And it has to have all new or fully reset to no energy or i dont move in lol

But anyway so wigs yes i wouldnt use them, specially when you know A LOT of the hair extentions, wigs you see being sold around, were harvested with violence, brutal force applied, manipulation etc from women all over the world. Imagine the vibe they can carry. :grimacing:

But sometimes, women willingly and for a loving purpose cut it to donate it to Cancer Places for their patients so i guess that hair changes to full of love and caring once cut :slight_smile:

Again. Me giving my personal opinion here

6 Likes

I second this! When I lost my hair (grown back now thanks to sapien! Weeeee!) and delved into the world of wigs, the recommendations for highest quality was real hair. I wasn’t energy sensitive back then but just the idea of not knowing who the hair came from, how it was given and putting that on my head was a big no-no :grimacing: There are wonderful natural looking synthetics, not worth it!

5 Likes

Both

5 Likes

Long hair

2 Likes

Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin’ with no make-up on,
That’s when you’re the prettiest,
I hope that you don’t take it wrong.

‘Drake’

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

‘Got you curious for Thug Passion, now picture that