Do men prefer long hair or short hair on girls?

Ah bro i love all his stuff. For me its Don killuminati and all eyes on me. I love them.

Don killuminati is dark fire man. His rage, venom and spiritual depth is just DEEP. he was a saint my g.

2 Likes

i saw this bro. tupac was ā€˜and isā€™ something else bro.

thanks brooo!

3 Likes

I love seeing your enthousiasm for Tupac but may I suggest taking this in a PM? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol. Conversations, thoughts and talks sometimes become without boundary. Sorry about that :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahaha no worries! If I donā€™t monitor myself I can be a chronic thread derailer, I guess it makes me see it more :joy:

3 Likes

Creative souls tend to connect dots and even our conversations will lead from one to the next thing. Thats why this forum is special :wink:

5 Likes

I donā€™t think that matters when a real connection is there. I always grow my hair and then donate it, would be interesting to see if that would be a deal breaker. Time will tell. :grin:

2 Likes

I prefer long but short is not bad either

4 Likes

Iā€™m curious, what do you prefer (for yourself and for others)?

1 Like

My hair used to be about 3 feet long lol
But now itā€™s like 14 inches lmao

5 Likes

Thatā€™s Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Arenā€™t you also quite short though? Did it go below your hips? Some of my friends who used to have hair they could sit on had some accidents sometimes and always ended up cutting it :sweat_smile:

Mine is around the same length as yours now,.but Iā€™m tall :D

Of course healthy, strong long hair looks pretty, but after a level somehow I find really log hair a bit disturbing to look at.

1 Like

I like long hair.

For what itā€™s worth, I also prefer natural hair color.

1 Like

You have good memory lol
& yes
It was down to my calves haha.
I hadnā€™t cut it until I was about 20. Or rather,
wasnā€™t allowed to (familyā€™s religion x their own beliefs)
but once they found out,
they straight up stopped speaking to me for like a year bahah.

I mean
Long hair is a responsibility given its sacred nature
But idk always thought Iā€™m more than this skin, this hair, this body
So because Iā€™d already moved out/ was veryy far away from them,
I cut it lmao

But I cut it.
Not professionally soā€¦ šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«lol

Fast forward to last year I finally went to my first real hair salon appointment. It was really exciting.

I like my hair short because it feels soā€¦liberating? Itā€™s really nice.
I know I look better with long hair but the liberating feeling with shortā€¦nothing compares :slightly_smiling_face:

A lot of people say their hair is something important to them but for me itā€™s a symbol of letting go inserts emotional music

This week Iā€™m getting it cut to 14 inches (i think i said 14 before but itā€™s actually 22 rn whoops- it was 14 last June lol). But
Personally I want it at 10
But I donā€™t want to look like a blueberry or something idk lol

3 Likes

Yo jaaj how long is your hair
You should grow a mullet lmao

7 Likes

Please give us your opinion of lobs @dudes

And you @MonkeyOwl and honestly just about everyone

I hate my stylist lol

2 Likes

Big big fan personally (bobs in general) with or without bangs. One of my favourite, which I had for quite a while, is the asymetric bob Ć  la Rihanna from years ago :smiley:

Always found it funny that a haircut for women is called bob :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I donā€™t got no type
Beep is the only thing that I like (woo)

You ainā€™t got no life (nah)
Cups with the ice and we do this every night

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I really like them personally.

Not the Rihanna pictures, those gave me crazy 00s meet ā€œKarenā€ vibes lol
(Sorry nothing personal)

In the end it depends mostly on your facial structure.
Any haircut can look good on the right face.
Also something that is good to consider, is some hairstyles are associated with being young, others are more sophisticated and are associated with maturity, independence etc.
Imo itā€™s also an important aspect, for example if someone looks very young and feels theyā€™re not taken ā€œseriouslyā€ enough, a change of hairstyle is a good trick.
One of my friends used to have very long hair and cut a significant portion of it off about a year into her career as she was struggling a bit in a male centric environment and wanted to be taken more seriously as a professional (she is one of the smartest people I know, and also a very pretty and thin woman)

I like the more modern take on it, when someone has textures hairā€¦ mine is super straight like a nail (an I canā€™t be bothered to curl it daily tbh) but a wavy bob is :star_struck::star_struck:

Iā€™m pretty sure the guys wonā€™t like it, but I think this style looks badassā€¦ in my downtime I love wearing my leather jacket (though increasingly I dress in a more.elegant way also for leasure, so I donā€™t get to wear it so much anymore), this would match that really well :sweat_smile:
But itā€™s high maintenanceā€¦

Iā€™m not a big fan of this straight sort of style

This is more or less my hair texture when itā€™s wet/messy, Iā€™m just blonder. Which is why for me personally I find this haircut a bit boringā€¦

4 Likes