Do we need to refresh the energy of our tags?

I don’t know why, but for awhile I feel like my tags are less effective. I’m not really feeling the energy from them like I used to. There used to be so much positive energy emitting from my tags and they really don’t feel like that anymore. I’m not sure why or what is going on. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Like

No you don’t. They’re not crystal. Which you have to cleanse it. Tags dont need to cleanse or anything like that. The reason why you don’t feel the energy that much because your body is already adjusting to the tags. The good news is that you can wear it all the time without feeling tired!

5 Likes

Do spiritual practices, sammy said they enhance the effectiveness of fields and I agree 100%

also: How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas

and do the energy course too if you can

3 Likes

No, because the tags are self-repairing…and the fields on them grow as you own them.

Just because you’re not really feeling the energy from them doesn’t mean they’re any less effective. That’s a common misunderstanding.

Sure, just like a unheated pool in the summer felt really, really cold when you first got into it, but then after you were exposed to the pool’s water for just a little while, you didn’t even notice the water’s temperature and it was refreshing to you.

Same thing for your tag.

3 Likes

Ok, I see the unheated pool analogy making sense. I was thinking taking a break from them might help and do some energy practices to strengthen my field and then come back to them. I’ve been battling with attacks on my mind and energy over the past year. I was beaten down to very low levels of energy to the point where I was very sad and depressed. Even now, I’m dealing with spiritual and mental attacks on a constant basis so I’m using my tags as a defensive shield along with other fields, prayer and meditation.
It seemed my SLR tag used to help me power through things much more easily when I first got it, but as the attacks ramped up, I was still feeling stuck. Maybe I just need to get reacquainted with them again and work individually with each one.

Always a good idea!

Here’s the thing: your energy practices don’t require you taking a break from your tags which are working for you. Which is good news when you’re using your tags as a shield and you’re under attack. This means you don’t have forsake your protection at a time when it sounds like you need it.

3 Likes