Do you know psionic warriors?

I happened to know a place called Psionic Warrior on the Internet.
I found a lot of products that interest me and I liked this product the most.

But the question arises in what ways it works. I didn’t understand the honest idea of watching videos, listening to audio, or simply watching mandala. I’ve heard about a device called radionics before, but I think it’s ridiculously expensive if it’s that price for a piece of paper. The explanation seems to make anyone an alpha male, but it’s not completely believed. Have you ever purchased a product from a seller named Moonlight Shadow? And I wonder if anyone has seen the effect. And I wonder how these things work. It’s not a question that’s directly related to the Sapienfield product, but I asked the seller, but there’s no reply yet, so I’m asking you.

6 Likes

seems to me like a lot of mumbo jumbo - feels like whoever wrote the text just added a bunch of things so to optimize it for the search engine… almost as iftheyre afraid something “cool sounding” would be missing lol :smile:
It claims to be “higher vibrational” then it has this description: “more money more sex more power more positive possibilities”
I think they just want to get that cash…

I have a feeling you would have much better return if you rather spent the money elsewhere, depending on what your core issue is. You do you of course, if you like it and have a good feeling about it, go for it.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tips. I also don’t think it’s possible to trust a place where there’s no proper working principles or where there’s no interaction with experienced people like this forum. I think I didn’t think it right because I only saw the fancy explanation.

1 Like

Their marketing visuals are on point, but the ad copy is just gibberish… keywords mashed together that make no sense.

2 Likes

Once again, I found out that false advertising does not discriminate between East and West. Thanks to you, I was able to see it differently. Thank you for thinking about it with me.

3 Likes

Oh boy, hopefully no one falls for that bull.

1 Like

He used to sell quantum love sigils on the Xtreme mind forums a few years back that had quite a few positive reviews at that time. I tried some of his stuff but didn’t get any results. The prices he charges for his products went up a lot from what he used to charge.

2 Likes

Thanks to you, I made up my mind. Maybe you can use that money to buy another tag of sapien later :joy::joy:

1 Like

From the public’s point of view, the price is not reasonable at all. Even if I don’t get the benefit of paying it a lot of money, it’s my responsibility, so thank you for your advice.

creator must be so confident to set such prices
eg:
price 1500, discounted 825
EXAMPLE
:grinning:

2 Likes

Why buy this if you can buy for the same price Plasma Protocol, which literally does all that and which might actually work for you and probably fast.

4 Likes

Maybe he puts the price that high so that people assume that it must be working, otherwise it wouldn’t be so expensive.
Plus that’s how the human mind works - when you pay so much money for something, you’ll convince yourself that it is working. The more.money it costs you, the more value you assign to it.
Plus there is the placebo effect so there will always be people who claim “it’s definitely working for me” about everything… even it’s the biggest bs.

13 Likes

I couldn’t hide my embarrassment when they even sold it for 3,000 dollars. :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Plasma protocol? I don’t know exactly what it is, but it looks better now.
I’ll find out :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

The seller seems to have used people’s psychology cleverly. I’ll be careful.

2 Likes

Ill help you out. :smiley:

4 Likes

to sell such things for such a price, creator need to have a reputation.
I associate unreasonably high prices with fraud (I do not want to offend this creator, I just convey the thoughts that arise).
I believe that there should be at least some kind of community where people exchange experiences, share results …
People need to know WHAT they are buying.
Because these are digital products all sales are final. There are no refunds - causes distrust …

4 Likes

Oh, thank you. Apparently it’s an audio file, but I think it’ll be good if come out to carry it around like a dog tag later. Wouldn’t it overlap with the efficiency eternity redux? Or should we complement each other?
I already have an eternity redux

1 Like

Plasma protocol too strong for a tag.
Protocol will complement eternity perfectly without clashing and otherwise.

1 Like

Oh, that’s how powerful it is. It’s interesting.
If I get a chance later, I’ll listen to the plasma.

1 Like