Do you know psionic warriors?

In fact, I also doubted that there was no forum to share buyers’ experiences.Thanks for your opinion, I think I can make a reasonable consumption.

1 Like

I can 100% guarantee Psionic Warriors stuff is legit.

I have received pirated copies of some of their stuff. No, I will not be passing it on. But the energy was there.

3 Likes

I was at one time interested in buying his stuff. I asked in a facebook group about him. Interestingly, he was part of the same group and answered the questions himself. Some of the members had positive reviews about his products. However, I was unable to understand the exact process his products work / process to give you results. I think it is a mix of radionics and energy work. I was also unable to comprehend the source of energy etc. In the end, I gave it a pass and kept on using subliminals and sapien.

This might be an old post, but I’d like to add in.
I’m a repeat buyer of Moonshadow’s products including his $2k+ products. It works 100%.

And yes, I’m aware of buyer’s psychology.

His product works by sigils and image radionic plates. Sometimes audios. And other cool options.
I think you know how sigils and radionics work. Sigils = tags but digital image.

The reason why it’s costly is because the product is powered. So imagine a sapien audio or a trend but it’s powered 100,000x and tested by his inner circle. What it means is that if you do any radionics work, the effect is almost instantaneous. And he constantly upgrades it. None of his stuff is experimental.

When I say powered…just to give a picture: what I mean is some radionics plate you see out there allows you to make 2 trends on one person. Some 10 trends, and that’s pretty powerful. But his product has enough energy to make 34 trends on one person.

Except it’s not like radionics where you let it stay to do its work. Or like sapien audio where you play it everyday. It’s like a charged arrow sent out into the ether.

So probably a bit of confidence and marketing too. Some of you might be turned off by the copy on the page. He says it’s part of marketing. He also mentions having some products on XtremeMind forum but it kept crashing the site, so he decided to do everything on his own site.

If you want to test out his products, I recommend getting a low cost product. Activate it. Hover your right palm over the sigil on screen or printed. And see if you feel the energy. If you can, then you can benefit from his other products.

Just notice that getting a low cost product means it’s probably old and not as powered as current products.

P.S. If you are not able to understand how his process works, then maybe try reading a bunch of books on psionic, energy work, magic, radionics, quantum physics, etc. I can attest that everything you and I have ever read on this subject Moonshadow has already read them too. I know because I have his study library collection.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Oh btw @ldw312, I actually have the Personal Power Enhancement. Didn’t get the Extreme because I only wanted to get off my butt from procrastination and the original fits that. And I have another product that does what the Extreme version can already.

It has a grounding type energy feeling. Focused. Productive. It makes me feel like I can do more.
I used to drink coffee, so it’s kind of like drinking coffee but you’re also calm and grounded at the same time.

3 Likes

I don’t need to know the mechanisms of how electric works, I just flick the light switch and presto…feel the same way about Psionic Warriors tools…Legit and they work…

5 Likes

I purchased 2 of his product and both worked perfectly , 1 product the Quantum Caster 3.0 can even cast sapien audios, sigils, talisman and mandalas to different targets including one self.and other one is Quantum Live 2021 you can feel it’s energy right away.

2 Likes

Care to share more details?

2 Likes

I was literally guided to buy the Quantum Caster 3.0, The creator chatted with me for half an hour and explained me what is radionics and his background. I asked him specifically can I use sapien Audios with the caster and he told me to just feel the energy of the audio in the playlist and use it as a trend on the radionics plate and target any person including oneself and release it , I can definately say it work with precision , I use sigils Talismans and mandalas to do the healing and even remote seduction with chi balls taught by him. U are limited only by ur imagination when using this product.

4 Likes

https://douglass707.sellfy.store/p/quantum-caster-3-0/

2 Likes

Book on which moonshadow is based is here …https://www.alibris.com/search/books/isbn/9781560870753?invid=16883931594&utm_campaign=NMPi_Smart_Shopping&utm_term=NMPi_Smart_Shopping&ds_rl=1264488&ds_rl=1264488&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2sqOBhCGARIsAPuPK0hIV1kTSqz1J2nSK9-4fTTlI-iC5bzq-neI4kjYFbQJqt3Jbgg4aNUaAmcLEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Just to give another perspective, I own a few of Moonshadow’s products, going back to Quantum Love 5 on XtremeMind (and 5000, which I bought directly 2013) and about five years ago I paid for a 1:1 mentoring session with him and came away completely disappointed and haven’t gone back. His origin story is completely unbelievable (like I can’t even bring myself to type it out) and when he tried to send energy over the phone call to my hand, I felt absolutely nothing which seemed to startle him. By contrast, I’ve gotten terrific results from Captain.

10 Likes

You cannot compare our Captains fields with moonshadow they are like comparing oranges with apple , You have to combine both the works, for eg, I hardly listen to sapien audios for eg, the spiritual being audio , multi millionaire mindset from mind setting what I do is point the energy of this audio as a trend on moonshadow radionics plate and says the time duration of time it has to play and send it. I have his latest Quantum love 2021 , boy u can feel the energy at first instance. Again feeling the energy is also relative it depends on the mental state at that point etc. My daughter is expert in feeling energies as most females are she has given thumps up to moonshadow’s quantum love talisman and his Caster plate.
https://consciousnessproject.net/
Just for basic information.

5 Likes

Seems like an interesting project to do in spare time.

Psionics works as a practice of Etheric engineering. The idea is to create structural links between a pattern(s) and a person. In psionics the pattern is generally referred to a a trend, while the person to be effected by the trend is called the target. Then, the pattern is transmitted with some physical or digital amplification plate into the Etheric field to the target.

A structural link is nothing more than a representation of a energy source. For example, it could be a picture of a waterfall, a car crash, or a gargoyle. So, depending on which side of the bed I woke up on, I might want to send my co-worker the cleansing pattern of water, using the waterfall image as the structural link to the actual energy being emitted by the real waterfall, or I might be pissed off, so I might decide to broadcast to my co-worker the energetic pattern of the car crash using the car crash photo. Then, again, I might want to send a protection energetic pattern to someone by hooking them up gargoyle energy via the gargoyle energy.

How, and why, structural links work has to do with the properties of the etheric (and other higher or lower dimensional) field is beyond the scope of this quick sketch of psionics. It’s a lifetime’s worth of exploration and practice, especially practice, practice, practice …

Also required is the transmitter, which can be digital of physical. The transmitter Supreme Sorcery rents out consists of two main parts. Both of which are products refined and designed by Christopher Hills. The image of the center circle surrounded by eight circles is called a magnetron- it functions as both a transmitter and a receiver- as in remote viewing and mind reading, the image of the receding squares in the center of the box is a square pyramid grid that featured in Hills’ Square Balance Equalizer. It’s a structural like to the Egyptian pyramids.

This introduction into the conversation of the pyramid energy leads to another important point, which is the most important ingredient in determining the outcome. And that is Life Force energy. Life Force energy is a hyper-dimensional energy. It’s the very same energy as was used in the original creation and is used in the continued creative processes of life. The pyramids happen to emit life force energy. Green being the preferred rate for positive work.

Let’s recap. Structural links have been established using a patterned energy hooked up to a target, who (if the energy levels of life force energy are high enough) will be effected in accordance to the specific energy pattern being sent; for example, protection, hate, cleansing, bigger pene, fantastic glow up, etc.

But, what exactly is being sent out through the ethier space that determines the re-patterning of the target to conform to the trend? Simple. It’s a thoughtform. In the process of the psionic practitioner (sorcerer, witch, etheric engineer, psionist, reiki master, Light worker, Christian faith healer, etc.) choosing and establishing the structural links, tuning those links to the desired rates, and contemplating the consequences for the target, a thoughtform is created. The etheric energy the thoughtform is created from is neither naughty or nice. It’s just ambient energy of the ether sphere. However, a thoughtform, itself, can be either nice or naughty or both.

So what happens, then, once the person setting up the psionics operation hits the transmit switch, so to speak, is that the thoughtform travels through hyper-space to end up attached to the etheric body of the target. There, in the etheric body of the target, the thoughtform behaves as an attractor, attracting what energies it can to cause to manifest the sent pattern into the life of the target.

Now, imagine if with the the thoughtform one were to send an endless supply of Life Force energy along with the thoughtform, but programmed to only feed the transmitted thoughtform. Well, it would be like adding the perfect blend or soil, nutrients, water, and light to a seed.

Anyone could do this. And many do. The resources are freely available on the internet, with the most important ones being free.

So, I know you want to ask: Why pay any of those pricey costs to Psychic Warriors or Moon Shadow?

Well, for the same reasons you would pay the pricey costs to have the professionals come out to paint your house, rather than bribe a couple of kids from your church to do the job. Expertise matters!

Look. Everyone creates thoughtforms everyday, sometimes all day. Fortunately, most of them run out of energy and fly apart as so much etheric dust in the etherial winds.

But the nastiest thoughtforms you are most likely to have implanted into your etheric body are the ones you send yourself as a result of worry. Worry is a fast and nasty way to concentrate a bunch of negative programmed to attract to you exactly what you fear.

However, the marvels of morphic engineering or psionics are that you can take control of the thoughtforms you generate or choose to implant into yourself or others, as well as disintegrate invasive thoughtforms someone or something as targeted you with.

Empower your own destiny. Co-create with morphic or psionic engineering!

@SorcerySupreme @_om

3 Likes

Hi, Morphed!
Welcome back glitter butterflies
Interesting info

1 Like

Thanks. @Rosechalice

Been crazy busy creating structural links and setting up my kofi page.

Are you a energy engineering or manipulation?

1 Like

Hey there’s a question I can’t answer lol

1 Like

Oh, sorry for the confusion sometimes I just get caught up in my own world.

I meant to ask if you program morphic fields, or do psionics or make servitors?

I was hoping to find others hanging out here that did psionics. They all seem to be hiding out or doing their own thing like @SorcerySupreme

It would be great to get together with some others to create and train psi balls.

2 Likes