Do you know psionic warriors?

I thought Rose was a human being, and a fantastic one at that :partying_face: :grin:

3 Likes

Oh you’re a sweetie, Maoshan! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh. I just now figured it out. I made a silly typo. I wanted to ask: Are you into energy engineering or manipulation. LOL

1 Like

I am always up for group projects.

2 Likes

@Morphed I use “Digital Magnetron Broadcaster Elite”, it is a program created by @SorcerySupreme that is available in their Ko-Fi store, I started a few days ago.

How long do you think it takes to see results?

In the program I am using Saturn pentacles 4 and 6. I am using them to try to sabotage the political career of a corrupt and evil person. This person has been illegally enriching himself and doing criminal acts but is protected by his allies. In your lengthy comment you mention something about “life energy”, do you think my level of “life energy” can speed up or slow down the results? As you mention in your comment, I have placed this person’s image in the center of the program as a target. Does my energetic vibration affect the results? I understand that the program has servers and is linked to other beings who execute the tasks.

2 Likes

You can be creative with it. Use the various servitor scripts and commands I’ve publicly posted with Caladrius and Septarion as ideas. Septarion helped create it, monitors it, uses it, and protects it from attacks. So yes you can do chi balls, just ask for it or ask the program to make the chi ball from your energy, replace it with quantum energy, and send to you, as the ones here are made from my energy.

Also I’ve done my fair share of magick that effed stuff up and especially with these type of workings you have to just let it go, secure in the knowledge that you have made your will known to the universe.

You’ll see results in real time energetically, but when the beings of justice bring his karma around, it is in their own time. Manifestation time for me has ranged from minus 96 hours to 1 year in these types of situations.

To put your energy and focus in line with the Divine, you can chant the 22 and 42 letter names of God.

I will update the program soon with some presets (recommended booster and sigils auto-load, although in some cases there may be better options that aren’t publicly available, for example I can recommend Justice for All as a booster, but not the new Justice NFT audio, even if it might be superior, of course built-in auto detect of those things will be included in the future). Everyone has access to YouTube but not everyone owns the NFTs.

Note that the program has powerful positive effects on the environment and others if you run it by itself.

1 Like

Yeah. Me too. @SorcerySupreme

I’ve got a bunch of crazy cool enchantments and templates for talismans and servitors and a boat load of power sources we could experiment with.

1 Like

@Aprendiz I’d trust @SorcerySupreme after all it’s his set up. I’ve looked over his shop and I convinced he knows what he’s doing.

First, as to Life Force energy. It’s likely you don’t have enough to fuel such a big fight. Nothing personal, probably 99. some percent of the population doesn’t have that kind of energy. It takes years and years to gain that much personal power. Which is why engineered energy tools are so important. Program the fields, load the energy source, link to the target, fire off the machine and let it do all the heavy lifting. It might not make any sense to you, but you can get a boost by setting your psionics plate in the sun for a few hours a day. The sun shining on the transmitter plate will get transmitted to the target along with the pentacles 4 and 6 energetic patterns.

Second, as to length of time. It depends. When you go to war with a politician or a corporation, you can think of it like two sports teams playing each other. Just all kinds of unforeseen events and conditions can effect the outcome. 96 hrs to 1 yr is pretty impressive for a task of the nature you’ve taken on.

Third, be strategic. Get out your pendulum and start asking questions about where the guy’s weakness are in his personal and professional and social life. Once you’ve found the weakness, then you can be more precise in the disrupter patterns you load into your transmitter plate.

3 Likes

Thank you @Morphed and @SorcerySupreme for your answers and advice.

2 Likes

Yeah, they can be loaded into a psionics transmitter plate. Although, the genius of Captain in linking his morphic fields with an audio is that the audio is the transmitter. So there is no need for the plate. However, if you’ve ever downloaded his book of cards or any other of his sigils or talismans, as it says in the instructions of the book of cards the cards can be used in psionic machines.

@anon17734191

Hello @Morphed , thanks for this explanation on Psionics, It resonates a lot with BioGeometry. One of the practices is called Bi-Location where the energy of a sacred placed is transferred to a target through a witness in what I now believe is some kind of psionic or radionic plate they call BG Sheet. I guess all this technologies can be combined, this has inspired me to look deeper into Psionics and see how it interacts with BioGeometry

Here’s an example of a BG Sheet (this they share for free online)

1 Like

Hi Gene. Good to meet you.

Thanks for joining and adding to the conversation. That’s definitely a transmitter plate. And, whatever energy pattern its broadcasting is coming through loud and clear. Since everyone’s energy body has a unique energy pattering, the broadcasted energetic pattern form this plate will affect everyone differently, but I’m getting a deep grounded relaxation energy. I can feel it tugging my base chakra down, down toward the heart of Gaia. My guess is that if you’d set, stair and breath into and out of this plate, you’d drop into theta pretty quickly. Wish I know its source energy.

This very well could be a must have plate for anyone wanting to learn how to go into deep meditation!

I agree. All of these technologies can complement one another like so many Lego blocks can make a Castle. (The plate is hitting me so hard I’m having trouble writing LOL) There seemed to be some tension, earlier in this thread, between morphic fields vs psionics. But, I don’t see that. Morphic field engineering, especially as Captain_Nemo does it, is what I would call micro-targeted. That’s a highly specialized skill; one which most psionists don’t get into. As Captain and @SammyG are oft’ to point out, the trick for what they do lies in being able to engineer at the conceptual level- that’s a lot of work most energy engineers won’t or can’t do.

Truthfully, IMO, i’d find it hard to design the structural links at such a targeted level. I don’t know much about bi-location plates, but from what you’ve said and I can see from examining the plate, it looks like it is pre-programmed to its source and is not targeted to any specific individual or group or place.

Also, there is no theoretical reason it couldn’t be tuned into a toxic site. However, in principle, if the outer angular lines and four, small circles are the body of the transmitter, then the inner circles could be engineered to channel sacred energy and specify a particular target.

As to how it happens, well, I’m not big on referring to physics to help me understand subtle energies. My personal view is all Academic physics is pure poetry. Actually, the transcendental poets probably gave a more accurate picture of reality than the physicists do.

However, for those who like physics to inform their metaphysical theories, the quantum entanglement and the holographic- information space are often invoked to account for the action at a distance phenomena, such as bi-location. As @Trinity mentioned above, you don’t need to understand the mechanisms, just got to be smart enough to flick the switch.

Be interesting to hear what @SorcerySupreme thinks about this.

I’m fascinated with you’r plate. Much appreciate you sharing. Would love to discuss more. Maybe you could start a bi-location thread?

1 Like

I believe psionics very much uses conceptual morphic fields. This is why some people have much more success than others. But the nature of psionics is to give you an advantage so you don’t have to consciously understand it conceptually, but just let your subconscious communicate to the universe what you want.

I have always done things conceptually. Human language is very constrained, and people don’t usually listen to my words anyway. Especially English, although other languages seem to be more deeply connected to the nature of things in a magickal way (Hebrew and Sanskrit come to mind).

1 Like

Interesting. I guess I’d not thought of it that way.

From my point of view, I sense the more well-conceived, and clearly visualized and empowered the thought form that is created in the planing, organizing, tuning and targeting process, the higher the success rate is.

Is that the sense in which you think psionics uses conceptual morphic fields?

2 Likes

A thought-form is a morphic field.

2 Likes