Do you know psionic warriors?

Why buy this if you can buy for the same price Plasma Protocol, which literally does all that and which might actually work for you and probably fast.

4 Likes

Maybe he puts the price that high so that people assume that it must be working, otherwise it wouldn’t be so expensive.
Plus that’s how the human mind works - when you pay so much money for something, you’ll convince yourself that it is working. The more.money it costs you, the more value you assign to it.
Plus there is the placebo effect so there will always be people who claim “it’s definitely working for me” about everything… even it’s the biggest bs.

13 Likes

I couldn’t hide my embarrassment when they even sold it for 3,000 dollars. :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Plasma protocol? I don’t know exactly what it is, but it looks better now.
I’ll find out :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

The seller seems to have used people’s psychology cleverly. I’ll be careful.

2 Likes

Ill help you out. :smiley:

4 Likes

to sell such things for such a price, creator need to have a reputation.
I associate unreasonably high prices with fraud (I do not want to offend this creator, I just convey the thoughts that arise).
I believe that there should be at least some kind of community where people exchange experiences, share results …
People need to know WHAT they are buying.
Because these are digital products all sales are final. There are no refunds - causes distrust …

4 Likes

Oh, thank you. Apparently it’s an audio file, but I think it’ll be good if come out to carry it around like a dog tag later. Wouldn’t it overlap with the efficiency eternity redux? Or should we complement each other?
I already have an eternity redux

1 Like

Plasma protocol too strong for a tag.
Protocol will complement eternity perfectly without clashing and otherwise.

1 Like

Oh, that’s how powerful it is. It’s interesting.
If I get a chance later, I’ll listen to the plasma.

1 Like

In fact, I also doubted that there was no forum to share buyers’ experiences.Thanks for your opinion, I think I can make a reasonable consumption.

1 Like

I can 100% guarantee Psionic Warriors stuff is legit.

I have received pirated copies of some of their stuff. No, I will not be passing it on. But the energy was there.

3 Likes

I was at one time interested in buying his stuff. I asked in a facebook group about him. Interestingly, he was part of the same group and answered the questions himself. Some of the members had positive reviews about his products. However, I was unable to understand the exact process his products work / process to give you results. I think it is a mix of radionics and energy work. I was also unable to comprehend the source of energy etc. In the end, I gave it a pass and kept on using subliminals and sapien.

This might be an old post, but I’d like to add in.
I’m a repeat buyer of Moonshadow’s products including his $2k+ products. It works 100%.

And yes, I’m aware of buyer’s psychology.

His product works by sigils and image radionic plates. Sometimes audios. And other cool options.
I think you know how sigils and radionics work. Sigils = tags but digital image.

The reason why it’s costly is because the product is powered. So imagine a sapien audio or a trend but it’s powered 100,000x and tested by his inner circle. What it means is that if you do any radionics work, the effect is almost instantaneous. And he constantly upgrades it. None of his stuff is experimental.

When I say powered…just to give a picture: what I mean is some radionics plate you see out there allows you to make 2 trends on one person. Some 10 trends, and that’s pretty powerful. But his product has enough energy to make 34 trends on one person.

Except it’s not like radionics where you let it stay to do its work. Or like sapien audio where you play it everyday. It’s like a charged arrow sent out into the ether.

So probably a bit of confidence and marketing too. Some of you might be turned off by the copy on the page. He says it’s part of marketing. He also mentions having some products on XtremeMind forum but it kept crashing the site, so he decided to do everything on his own site.

If you want to test out his products, I recommend getting a low cost product. Activate it. Hover your right palm over the sigil on screen or printed. And see if you feel the energy. If you can, then you can benefit from his other products.

Just notice that getting a low cost product means it’s probably old and not as powered as current products.

P.S. If you are not able to understand how his process works, then maybe try reading a bunch of books on psionic, energy work, magic, radionics, quantum physics, etc. I can attest that everything you and I have ever read on this subject Moonshadow has already read them too. I know because I have his study library collection.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Oh btw @ldw312, I actually have the Personal Power Enhancement. Didn’t get the Extreme because I only wanted to get off my butt from procrastination and the original fits that. And I have another product that does what the Extreme version can already.

It has a grounding type energy feeling. Focused. Productive. It makes me feel like I can do more.
I used to drink coffee, so it’s kind of like drinking coffee but you’re also calm and grounded at the same time.

3 Likes

I don’t need to know the mechanisms of how electric works, I just flick the light switch and presto…feel the same way about Psionic Warriors tools…Legit and they work…

5 Likes

I purchased 2 of his product and both worked perfectly , 1 product the Quantum Caster 3.0 can even cast sapien audios, sigils, talisman and mandalas to different targets including one self.and other one is Quantum Live 2021 you can feel it’s energy right away.

2 Likes

Care to share more details?

2 Likes

I was literally guided to buy the Quantum Caster 3.0, The creator chatted with me for half an hour and explained me what is radionics and his background. I asked him specifically can I use sapien Audios with the caster and he told me to just feel the energy of the audio in the playlist and use it as a trend on the radionics plate and target any person including oneself and release it , I can definately say it work with precision , I use sigils Talismans and mandalas to do the healing and even remote seduction with chi balls taught by him. U are limited only by ur imagination when using this product.

4 Likes