Does recording youtube and patreon audios on my smartphone remove the effects?

Question is basically in the title.

I want to record all Youtube and Patreon stuff (some are not downloadable) i need, because i want to have everything in one place. Locally on my iPhone.

Otherwise there is no possibility to make a stack, if everything is distributed on three different places.

I would use the record function that comes with every iPhone but would the recording process remove or reduce the effectiveness of the audio files? What do you think?

All Patreon can be downloaded. Like this Official YouTube fields announcement - #455 by Lunamoon22

There is an option to download all in bulk if you are on PC https://github.com/AlexCSDev/PatreonDownloader

YouTube you can use TarTube or directly yt-dlp. Select highest quality webm, opus or mp4 or download from Odysee.

Recording probably on anything non studio quality is probably too much to expect to preserve the field, but I’m not an expert here.

2 Likes

I didn’t know about recording but for me even some of music player apps didn’t gives me as like sensation as from those YouTube/patreon fields,
rather than editing or recording ,
You should go with original files,
Grounding energy exhaustation matter, so enclude some of related fields

1 Like

Oh thanks, this helps a lot. I can’t download everything on the Patreon iOS App, for example Exorcism 2.0.

But on PC it’s possible. I’ll just transfer from there to my phone…

And youtube i’ll also try :-)