Official YouTube fields announcement

I was unsure if it would sync due to the deletions, technically nothing to link. Also I wanted to comment but seems unless I set up a channel of my own I can’t comment.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks the channel might have been hacked, as opposed to YT removing fields?

2 Likes

The team suspects a hack too as mentioned on their YouTube channel

On partreon unfortunatly there is quite a lot of Fields where the download links are missing …
And obviously fields I’m wishing to use daily

You can download them all by just navigation to post, tapping/clicking ellipsis and then Download/Save As.

Or just use this app - https://github.com/AlexCSDev/PatreonDownloader

3 Likes

You have to click on the 3 dots then youd see that says “download”

9 Likes

You are late

pls , update us,
it’s been a week since deletion

1 Like

Patience young grasshopper.
I’m sure when there is an update to be told, Sammy will let all of us know.
Just let team Sapien Med figure out this YouTube issue in peace, I’m sure it’s difficult enough for them as it is without all of us berating them with loads of questions.

14 Likes

Hey! I am considering opting for patreon but I am new to this stuff so I have few doubts and questions it would be great if u could answer them for me

1.if I purchase patreon and download the feilds that were available on yt will they still work if I don’t renew my subscription

2.will $1 subscription allow me to download basic field which were free on yt

3.what is the diff b/w $1 and $4.5 subscription.

4.if $4.5 allows more filed then those which were on yt can I download and use them even if don’t renew my subscription.

Thank you in advance
Please do reply coz my mom uses lot of health related field now they are gone and I can’t pay for subscription every month

1 Like

All 4.5$ access audios can be downloaded and used freely even if you don’t renew, premium tier - 21.5$ can be used only with active subscription.

2 Likes

So …the videos that I can access using 4.5 all are downloadable and can be used later?

Thank you so much for your reply.

Also do all the patreon video have download link…
Cause I don’t want my subscription to get waste if I can’t download the video I want.

Thank you for your response again.

Also what $1 subscription is for?

So it means patreon user can download using any app or website and filed will still work?

It was indeed a hack. But unfortunately, we will not be able to get all the videos just returned by youtube. All those beautiful comments… lost. But it is what it is. We move forward.

We will be reuploading them all day by day. It will take some time to get all the videos back but we will get it done.

48 Likes

Yes, all have, it’s answered several messages above.

Thank you…I got my answers

1 Like

This makes me so happy

This really makes me sad. All he does is helping people around the globe, can’t they just leave this man alone? I think sapien needs to create a field for protection of his work and we can all put it in our Playlists to make this field stronger so nobody can succeed harming his work in the future.

5 Likes

Yea so idk why everyone’s saying YT have removed the fields themselves,bwhen the creators themselves think it’s a hack

Because of that hater who hacked it now my playlist ruined. Jealousy is indeed disgusting.

2 Likes