Official YouTube fields announcement

Anyone know where I can find muscles hungry for fat?

Try this tool https://quiteaplaylist.com/ (works with unlisted playlists as far as users report).

5 Likes

Maybe Rumble will be the next streaming way since YouTube is having so much issues. :thinking:

1 Like

Wow!!! That freaking worked! Thank you!

3 Likes

Yes i have the app but still
Patreon doesn’t allow you to create a Stack or even to loop the files

2 Likes

I tried it out of curiosity. Youtube says there is one video missing, yet this website found two. One that it couldn’t locate (I know which one it is), and another that I didn’t even remember was there. But the thing is…youtube saying there is one hidden…

:thinking:

Well like I said can’t you just download it on to a third party app instead of on your phones default music app?

It is a pain having to download all your fields but once it’s complete, you’re good to go. You still have to do the same thing anyway when you’re building a playlist on Patreon so I don’t know why you can’t just download it on to your phone.

2 Likes

I have them all from Patreon, thankfully but it’s a shame that all the thousands of comments and success stories are gone too.

2 Likes

VLC works great. Sometimes the updates mess up the navigation, but the playback is quality. There are lots of options and it loops just fine. And it’s free.

1 Like

I’ll just say it again, support the patreon if you’re able to do so. To say that it’s more than worth it, even at the $4.50 tier, is the understatement of the century. Never forget how lucky we are to have access to work like this, so show your support to him who makes it happen!

5 Likes

I wonder one thing. If anyone downloads an audio from odysee, will it still work?

it’s been 4 days since deletion

1 Like

I know you are anxious to know about this, so are all of us.

if the headline at the top of the forum does not have any update. It means, there is no update to give

Lets just work with what we have for now. And WAIT until Dream, Sammy, or a Moderator says something.

16 Likes

Should be fine

I’ve got 55 hidden… it used to say this when SM had taken them off YT and put them on patreon, when YT stopped his earning potential.

If he wanted them back YT the issue would have been resolved by now, is my thought on the matter, always nice to be proven wrong though lol as I do prefer YT as a user to Odysee. Personally I’ve downloaded my over night ones, so I can loop. But I have started creating a playlist on Odysee, if this is a permanent change we need to adapt and adjust.

2 Likes

Im still waiting…I dont adapt to change that easily…

1 Like

Me either and I didn’t notice how much I played his stuff on my TV but getting Odysee up on my fire TV is a joke. I’ve tried but it’s not user friendly. Our house is pretty much kindles or fire sticks, and my twins have grown up with me watching/listening to his stuff. My 5 year old will say mummy my ear hurts can you get the music up for me please, as she passes me her kindle, I still can’t loop off YT on kindle though, only my phone which is effort if someone is poorly. I’m kind of hoping he creates an app, with in app purchases for his patreon stuff, that’ll enable features of loop etc and downloadable on all devices. But this still ignores his lack of earning from us free users, it’s gotta be a win/win for all and I think converting to Odysee was/is that solution.

5 Likes

Actually just noticed - Odysee has normal textual video name as part of the link, like https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4/<name>:d

For example https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4/guided-journey-unlock-full-potential:1

1 Like

I joined odysee and my missing 52 videos are there in one of my playlists but I spent all night trying to sync my Youtube playlists and it didn’t work.

1 Like

I was unsure if it would sync due to the deletions, technically nothing to link. Also I wanted to comment but seems unless I set up a channel of my own I can’t comment.

2 Likes