Official YouTube fields announcement

I’m on Patreon but I prefer YouTube because it lets me loop them. The Patreon app won’t let me loop and when I download my phone doesn’t let me loop either. You tube is the only way I can loop on my iPhone for some reason. Bummed it’s been deleted

1 Like

You can download the audios and use apps to play it. Not sure why anyone would prefer using Patron media player when lots of better options. I like looping it to but no YouTube plus membership so if phone gets tap/sleeps the audio turns of. Not to mention a video playing in the corner of your phone is nice here and there but prefer it in background playing while you’re free to surf YouTube in caption

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been trying to figure out how to send you a message to ask a question. What’s the best way to do that?

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

I have YouTube premium pretty much for using sapiens. Will try the media player apps now thanks!

Have you tried VLC player?

1 Like

Hi, Sponge!
Cropped rose welcome

1 Like

No is it good? Just got audiomack seems to be pretty good it loops. Lots of steps in the process takes a while but it’s working and it’s free

1 Like

I mean I have android phones but I recall having VLC in my iPad. I barely use it though except for ebooks

Thank you! Happy to be here :yellow_heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

Will upload on youtube again??

@Dreamweaver @SammyG

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

@Yasin

3 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you :-) Love the work you are part of and recommend to everyone. Glad being part of the community.

1 Like

I feel like an idiot again :sob:. Bruh, I only now discover that downloading fields works also (his Sinus field that works on me strongly works also when I downloaded it on Odyssey). I used Dream’s fields for a year and I thought it would only work online on youtube :sob:.

1 Like

Yea it works. I downloaded some of the fields on YouTube back then. Genetic white skin. It works.

Can you share me that? That looks interesting, how strong is it?

1 Like

i pay for youtube premium and can download any video.

I wish there was a way to see the missing videos in my playlists on YouTube.

1 Like