Does the alien interaction gets better with time?

So I was using Alien intercession, but couldn’t quite make sense of any of it. I didn’t know whether the ideas I was getting were my own or being given by the alien.

I wasn’t sure if the communication was taking place in the first place. Is there any way to make it better? Does it get better with time? How much time and times should we be listening to it?

3 Likes

Sure, as time passes you understand them better.

With alien intercession you don’t know which civilization you are contacting only that they are earth friendly.Every time you play it you might be talking with different species.

5 Likes

Have you tried meditating with alien intercession? How was the experience, bro?

2 Likes

Yes I had for a month everyday this summer. It’s all in the alien intercession thread, I even saw them 3rd day listening.

7 Likes

I feel like instant luck will be with Essessani Meditation, saw them the first time meditating, the first ones in my entire life :D

4 Likes

Wow, man. That’s so cool. how do they look like? @anon96557306 @anon48416969. Did they communicate with you?

2 Likes

Yeah essassani was on point, we all saw them it was even unbiased. I think you can use that to see them too @Destinus.

With the classic alien int. the aliens I saw was pretty straight forward out of the movies.Short,grey,big head,big black eyes. That’s all.No communication, they helped me healing something I guess.

4 Likes

I did saw them only for some seconds, probably 5-10 or so, they looked like well, cliche alien
Ill show you a pic

3 Likes

3 Likes

Damn. That’s so freaky and cool at the same time. I’m gonna spam the essassani one till I see them.

2 Likes

Yes that was the essassani one

3 Likes

Awesome​:fire::fire:

3 Likes

it will be first listening haha, I kinda feel like they are really open to these things and not like Arcturians or Sirians, but thats just me not having luck with them first time listening so who knows

4 Likes

Do they ever communicate? Conceptually at least? Have you seen their civilization?

2 Likes

You guys might be spiritual as dope to see them. I can’t even find a ghost in my meditation or dream. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

nah man, I was laying down while listening to Essessani and for me I felt like I was on this surgery alien table hahaha, not in a bad way but I saw them like they were looking from above down on me, 5 or 6 of them just looking at me and I smiled cuz well, first time aliens looking at me and it feels like I’m on this surgery table lol, but nah I didnt communicate with them, I would buy the tag tho if I wanted to have some fun because I feel like they are in for sume shady shit, like stealing a cow :smiling_imp:
Nah but they pretty are like a open community without much hiding, expect for the public but thats a giving

4 Likes

bro same so I was happy to see them

3 Likes

Stealing a cow?? :astonished::astonished::joy::joy:

I’ll ask them to give me a ride in their ufos and all.

4 Likes

yeah well you have to stay true to the cliche :smiley:
nah but I didnt saw them clear like I would see them irl, but it was clear energy that I saw and they had their body forms like above, expect maybe a litte bigger head and bigger eyes, but they look cool haha

4 Likes

good luck man

3 Likes