Does the alien interaction gets better with time?

Your descriptions got me excited. I’ll share my own when I see them.

4 Likes

Thanks man. Wish we could visit together. At least, I’d get your back. But maybe, it doesn’t work like that. Or maybe, it does. I dunno.

5 Likes

Yeah would be cool but I’ll focus on Arcturians one, looking for the best ones to learn from

3 Likes

Are they best? In which term?

2 Likes

well they had a role in human history and it seems that they are spiritually the most advanced in this universe but @Samurai can explain better why

4 Likes

So, if we keep communicating with a particular civilization, do you think we will have a stronger connection with them and can communicate with them any time we want, even without the help of audio?

3 Likes

surely, I think you might even piss them off to a point where they just start communicating :smile:

4 Likes

And then they will do some freaky stuff with me. Nah thanks :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

nah just joking, they know people will try to communicate, at the least the arcturians and essessaines seemed to know

4 Likes

Yeah. Dream has already told them I guess. That some peasant humans are gonna communicate with them. :joy:

2 Likes

In this galaxy, apparently. Don’t know much about them.

@_OM is a fan of Arcturians.

(Grumpy wizard refuses to tell me more about them, maybe he’ll tell you).

3 Likes

dont even know what I would do with that knowledge but I am more than welcome to hear about them @_OM but maybe he doesnt tell it because the most of us arent even ready to understand BUT WHO KNOWS EXCEPT HIM

1 Like

Those aren’t aliens stealing the cows…

/grumbles grumpily/ :mage:

You’re supposed to be telling us about your experiences…

:owl:

6 Likes

who tf else steals cows lol

2 Likes

then both of you listen together ;)

10 Likes

a version of greys

8 Likes

bad bad version of greys

1 Like

Essassani are part grey and part human.
(so they say)