Does the alien interaction gets better with time?

Thanks God for Google translate lol

3 Likes

google translate is @Captain_Nemo second language

2 Likes

he probably already can read japanese because of mangas lol
doesnt want to wait until they get translated :joy:

2 Likes

nah, that’s me… right now:

Our captain probably has a servitor who quickly translates rare Kanji when he sees them…

8 Likes

4 Likes

I use Anki, to collect all the Characters I ever learned. It’s free on every device, but costs 15 bucks on apple devices:

My journey to learning Japanese is a bit odd. Already achieved HSK 3 in Chinese and started to learn Japanese Kanji on the side. I’m not that great at grammar, but I like to collect all the new Kanji I stumble upon. (if the character is listed for any JLPT level)

I just like to write down new Characters on a physical card and then write them down in a notebook, that is for constantly testing to read the Kanji I collected there.

Yup it’s the same for me with Chinese :sweat_smile:

Woah, huge respect, didn’t reach that level yet.

I’m really haphazard about learning the grammar. Any tips?

3 Likes

xie xie

2 Likes

Woah, nailing the tones and making them think you are fluent. Respect man!

Yeah I need more speaking practice. Right now you might be better than me :laughing:

谢谢您!

不错,不错。

1 Like

不错,不错。

2 Likes

Did you even use google translate or did you just copy and paste :rofl:

3 Likes

Copy and paste :D

1 Like

私は何も知らないことを知っています

1 Like

Not bad :+1:

(meaning of these characters btw) xD

2 Likes

私は何も知らないことを知っています

1 Like

В детстве я пил водку, мама водила меня в лес и давала драться с медведем, но я победил большого медведя, теперь я ем медведя каждый день, вкусный медведь.

2 Likes

凄いペンマンシップ!ガウんタさんがめちゃくちゃ賢明だ。

1 Like

no speak espaniol senior

3 Likes

大丈夫笑

1 Like

@FBI_cyber_division

1 Like

I was talking to one of my sisters one night about the Aliens and the audios, aliens creep her out but i am kinda insisting little by little because i am positive she and her son are aliens :laughing::laughing:
So i told her id show her the tags one by one, shed focus on them and then tell me what she felt with each one to kinda see what would pull her in.
Anyway she loves one i dont remember which one id had to look but before i asked her i thought that the Essessani one would be the one for them, thats the last one i showed her and she said she didnt like her at all :unamused::grimacing: (btw shes fighting hard her psychic abilities :expressionless:) so im not surprised she rejected that one because blah blah blah she told me def i dont like that one and i was like hmmm funny because there is where i think you are from and i laughed.
Anyway. The next day… she told me she dreamt with that tag lolol and that they told her play the lotery with this number - - + - - because that sums up your so and so code lol and i was like SEEEEEEEE B*??? :laughing: Playyyy it. So she did and it almost except for one number was the one they told her!
I keep messaging her ‘pss pss dont ignore us :alien:’ and sending her the alien Int. Audio link but she doesnt listen to it :unamused:

4 Likes