I can confirm 100% : yes it gets better. Maybe even too much sometimes lol. Fortunately, these are Dreamweaver’s fields, so no much probability that a bad-intentioned Rastabanian pops up and makes you regret to be born.
I have read and followed Nabs101’s recommendations like a bible. As he says, quality matters more than quantity (even if I personally abused of the latter too lol).
That is, holding the intention firmly. Being specific in your requests but not whiny, like “I want my answer NOW! You must obey!”
Respectful attitude is a must, but not like being too syrupy or servile. They already dominate us, so no need to add extra drama queenness/kingness.
Being honest (as Samurai always recommends for all intercessions) also about your darkest sides and weaknesses. They know anyway, so cheating is a loss of time. Humans can swallow lies and “I’m flawless” attitudes, but not them.
Edit: asking them to take it easy with you, as suggested by Nabs101.
ConkerRyan has also captivating testimonials about them.
So far only met 1 rogue one that was down for some next-level shit, but I didnt push trough.
The rest either held back, didnt care or didnt want to because “insert made-up rules”
I do get this “feeling” like they want me to help the earth, not humanity so much, but literally the earth as a being.
However I have plenty of experience with beings, good and bad, so the whole “telepathic communication” gets boring, im looking for some more physical encounters, but maybe I should give it more time?
I do see a fuk ton of UFOs, but they seem to just fly by.
Maybe I should give it more time tho.
Or just wait for milky way infusion where we can meet primordials
That’s cool. I guess that by helping the Earth, you’ll see the positive consequences on humans too (side effect). At least with those who care for this planet.
Yes, downsides of being experienced like you are… Now you want something more “transcending”, right?
Or maybe you already are in it, who knows…
I feel as if this one will make me act like the Queen in Snow White, asking: “Magic Mirror on the wall, who now is the fairest one of all? Err… sorry, the most primordial one?” lol
I can only agree with that (sorry for some fellow members). The mythological aspect + walking slowly from the dark to the light… that’s what I seek too.
Direct light blinds me lol. I have to be honest here.
As for the infusion: you know that I suffered much with it, but it was a whole journey… the end was not negative at all.