Don't want to be party breaker but

You are right, but men if you drink alchol and you don’t believe that you will get drunk, after 10 beers you will get drunk, beliefs don’t matter( stupid example i know but u get the point) if something work on you there is no need for belief it simply work.

2 Likes

Go and read comment there on that video…

Very good point, perhaps these audios are further out from our rationale of reality, therefore it requires more work to remove resistance.

3 Likes

Or they are self delusional and over exgarating

1 Like

A subconscious free of blockages would probably be no subconscious at all…

1 Like

I don’t think it would take decades…

it is more like 2 years in all honesty

2 Likes

Good news, good night :)

1 Like

It is very strange how these fields work. For some it might work immediately, for others it might not work at all.

I don’t think that this is simply caused by subconscious blockages. There must be something else at play here.

2 Likes

Sorry to ask this @Mabb but what is/are your Goal/s in using Sapien Medicine Audio Fields?
What are you trying to improve and what fields do you use?
Do you use other alternatives just like binaural beats, affirmation audios, etc.?

2 Likes

Have you used ever energy blockages field also?
Like looping 3-4 times in row and then playing field?
33 A.N.

1 Like

Hi, i was looking general improvment in some areas of life. Few changes on look, bit of confidence trying to get more money etc. Like 99 % of people who use these audios.
As i said first i used subliminals but then u changed to “energy” work. I write on this forum because sapien med is only one who give some kind of explanation. Unfotrtonaley i don’t get result from him also

3 Likes

Yes ofcourse. 2 months i listen energy blockage and angleic vibration because Samuel told me this in email

1 Like

can you give us the stack you used?

1 Like

There was more than 3 stacks which i used for some period of time. Subconcious limit removal
Energy blockage and chakra growth and angelic vibration and andsotenol was one of them for example.

2 Likes

How many audios did you listen to?

Listening to more than 4 slows down results, and maybe even drastically

1 Like

I never used alot of fields. Mostly i focus on 2 for boosting like blockage removal aura clean etc. And one physical for example skin regenartion.

@_OM use your experience to help us here!

So in using Androstenol Audio. What results that you want to achieve?
Do you find yourself having a musk smell or do you find yourself being
aggressive?

Unfortunately some people resonate with Sapien fields and some not…my last take is play angelic Intercession and pray to them to help you in getting your results…yes it might be for you or for someone rediculouse but play either angelic or alien intercession to remove your blockages, if you want or if you feel free to do it I mean

Experience for what?
Read what he originally wrote y’all.

He didn’t get the results with Andro that he read about in the youtube comments ie. women falling over him or whatever…

Expecting a field like Andro to remake your personality and vibe into a “panty dropping lady killer” isn’t a realistic expectation…unless one is already close to being a “panty dropping lady killer”.

He got more “looks” but that wasn’t enough.
Expectations vs. what the field actually does.

The field worked fine and as advertised.

13 Likes