Don't want to be party breaker but

I never said I did not get results from sub limits removal, all I said was that i have not seen results from audios after 6 months of using them.

I also listened to sub limits removal 1 time per day for 3 months which is not enough

1 Like

So, I did the point of no return for 6 months and now I’m on my 3rd round of the energy course and I still can’t tell if it’s working or not.

I was talking to someone yesterday and this person told me I had an unidentified dark entity attached to me, which is weird because I have the Shielding tag and I play radiate positivity 3x a day, everyday.

Have you guys tried asking help from the intercession audios?

4 Likes

No i have not but which ones would you recommend?

Alien intercession?

1 Like

Bruh there is always some excuse. Entity. Karma horoscope subconcious blockage, aura, chakras

1 Like

I will use the alien intercession along with the angelic interession

Hi guys I am back it didn’t let me send messages from the other account so I made a new account , and yes I have used alien intercession overnight and asked them for help. And I didn’t receive anything

higher self is quite helpful as well.

1 Like

Use higher self connection.

Also you don’t need to loop the alien intercession. Just use it 2 times per day and aliens will eventually help you

1 Like

I don’t know man it sounds weird having aliens help me I cringe at it, I will try higher self but I don’t know I’m hopeless

1 Like

Try Angelic vibrations.

1 Like

Ok man I will try

I think other members need to address the problem of the audios not working for some people.

Why would they work for some people but for others not so much?

4 Likes

Yes bro I don’t know either I listen so much, invest my time and nothing happens. At least it works for some people though

1 Like

Perhaps the audios are working yet you are not noticing it?

Maybe it is a case of Expectations vs Reality?

This article is very helpful. It might apply to your case

3 Likes

Another thing with these fields is that you need to take action

If you use confidence audio, try to do something more brave and something you would not normally do.

2 Likes

I have started semen retention, I workout, get a lot of sun, eat normal not too healthy but I don’t eat like shit , get good sleep

1 Like

There is no problem with that.

Maybe this is true… I stopped carring about results… I just let it go… what it happen, it happened…zero expectations… like I don’t care really… and I just listen it…germans say “es ist mir egal”
I mean what can I lose

2 Likes

I was also going to buy the course because someone on YouTube recommend me it but my parents think I am crazy, I told them it’s Music

2 Likes

You have to be an adult so you can do whatever you want without getting called crazy
:joy:

3 Likes