Don't want to be party breaker but

I want to get my job so I can get money to buy that stuff but my parents are paranoid because of pandemic in my country and barely let me leave the house

1 Like

I hate to say this but unfortunately nobody here is going to able to create the changes in you. Though we are all here for you. This is because all the ground work needed is going to have to come from within yourself. It’s time to take a new approach.

Perhaps we have to become more aware of our negative self talk.

We all have an inner critic. At times this internal voice can actually be helpful. However, this voice can often be more harmful than helpful, particularly when it gets into the realm of excessive negativity, it can really bring us down. You see there is this automatic feedback loop that exists within the subconscious and conscious mind that you are stuck in. And it is going in circles.

What you need to do is bring your awareness within yourself. And then focus on your internal dialogue. Because in this feedback loop that exists is where the change needs to be made. It’s stronger than any subliminal or subtle energy that is designed to create changes in you. You see the energy we create within ourselves can be stronger than the energy were seeking to bring about the change. Our minds can be very stubborn at times.

There is a book that i will recommend that i read more than ten years ago that has helped me tremendously. And I’m actually reminding myself to read it again.

It’s called “What to say when you talk to yourself
Book by Shad Helmstetter”

Follow this book to the T. Also practice mindfulness meditations. Find a video and practice it. This will increase your awareness needed.

There is a lot of energy present in your original post starting in this thread. I can only imagine how you feel inside.

I myself try to stay away from as much negativity as possible because as soon as i encounter it my whole energy system plummets. I tend to not read the forum too much… Because reading things, hearing things, all the interactions between myself and others people’s aura when i come in contact with them; it all effects me!

You may not want to become energy sensitive. All these electro magnetic energies we come in contact with throughout the day is like food to us. We ingest it and then there is a reaction that happens within us by doing so. And then when we go to sleep our minds need to process all of it.

Take care

8 Likes

Hi I am sorry if I have brought negativity here

Your fine. I’ts general. Not specific to anyone.

Wow I’m going to try this audio

4 Likes

how old are you @anon17734191?

11 Likes

Cool!

I’m 72

6 Likes

lottery must need more people to play all for one ticket or ticket of group and listen to crystalization audio with direct intent to win the lottery, but the key here is mass lotto players. it could work.

That reminds me.
I’ll be starting my lottery experiment here soon.
I’ve manifested large sums of money before, so with some luck, intent, and logic I should see a big win.
We will see.

@anyone
Nope, not going to need help.
Nope, not gonna tell how I’m doing it.

5 Likes

If just my friends believes sapien audios i could makes things work. But they are closed minded i have tried to convince them for years but i give up. I will start researching on this too since the crystallization audio makes some things manifest. Like getting some stuff for free. Just because i thought of it. But its need to have clear mind sometimes and only intent you have to make it work.

2 Likes

As if I didnt respect you enough…

Capital G here, ladies and gents.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Its easy, just time travel trough the astral.

;D

3 Likes

If you can do that, you can do 10x that, and so on.
Not saying, it’s in your best interest. But you could.

1 Like

yes the same i felt its not easy, i think the meditation could help in maintain clear mind

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s how it works most times anyways. As you know, money is just the intermediary barter tool.
Almost always better to just know what you want and manifest that directly.
It leaves the “ways” of acquiring it more open.

2 Likes

Nice. Be interested in hearing your write up on that item field in it’s own thread or another one.

1 Like

Fields might not work absolutely every single person. Same thing with modern medicine. Sometimes, a certain medicine won’t work for someone or give him/her adverse effects although it works for everyone else.

13 Likes

I still think it’s about letting go and stop carring for results… that’s when results come.
Letting fields just do their job… allowing them.
It’s just natural for fields to work, that’s how it’s

1 Like