Is 7 fields too much?

I removed about 3.

My new stack has 3-4 physical change audios

1 Like

also what I noticed with the subconsious limits and ego desolution is that the fields are getting stronger so If you have done well with those fields you must use the physical change audios less than you used to

2 Likes

I listen to the audios 2-4x which is about enough

1 Like

I use almost 20 and got results. Yes it takes a little more time than say just 3 or 4 fields but they sure do work. I keep myself hydrated all the time and above all believe that they work and they do.

5 Likes

I think this could help:

2 Likes

I like your optimism @lol. :joy:

4 Likes

Indeed he is young.
It’s all about mind and how you think.
He doesn’t let his ages to define him.
That’s nice and rare, and that’s how it should be.
So if he says he is young indeed he is, young with his mind and therefore with body and spirit.

1 Like

That’s true.

@lol has previously informed the forum about his/her true age though, so I’m just messing with him/her.

3 Likes

yeah im not actually 72

:joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Trickster! You been working with the Kitsune mandala or something?

:rofl:

I’m using 6 fields in total

• Permeant brain enhancement
  • Amygdala healing
  • Nerve growth factor
  • Brain regeneration
  • Confidence boost
  • All purpose anxiety removal

Do yall think it’s too much or is it fine?

How do you feel as you’re using them?

Me personally, I would look to my own experience (rather than others’) to judge what was “too much”, “too little” or “just right” for me.

But your stack fits within Sapien’s guidelines.

3 Likes

I feel fine but i heard results will be much slower when listening to more than 4 fields, is that true?

test it out yourself so you can know what works for you.

some can listen to many fields and get results quickly while others can’t.

it’s up to you to find out where you currently land in that spectrum.

1 Like

Honestly it feels fine as you’re targeting a specific topic apart from the confidence field.

But do observe if you feel tired etc.

2 Likes

The “4 fields” guideline has to do with “4 fields which are working to effect a permanent physical change.” That guideline is there because creating a permanent physical change can tax a person’s energy system (especially if they’ve been dealing with physical issues over longer time). And when you overly tax your energy system, changes will slow down. (Makes sense, doesn’t it?) So, again, it comes back to paying attention to your system, what’s going on with it and what it’s telling you.

You only have 4 fields which are making physical changes and I’m sure you’ve read the threads about those fields so you understand the feedback given about those fields in their threads.

1 Like

no, this is okay!
you can even add one more, i suggest subconscios limits removal.

3 Likes

The cource audios ,soul restoration series ,vibration series ,internal alchemy series /ancient art audios ,work for that they help expand my energy system ,and alsow you can try spirituallyzone his omnipotence and spiritual expansion audios from the store that can achieve that to

I have more 30 fields :eyes:

1 Like

I listened to manly Man and black Martian and muscles beyond limits and smart stem cells they did permanent changes to me like weeks of not working out have not repressed once if anything lifting 25 pound dumbbells and deadlifting gotten so easy to do and wounds and cuts and recovery from the gym has increased by 10 fold, I think I might have overwritten my genetic limits.

3 Likes