Kitsune mandala

really cool synchronistic experiences with just seeing the mandala. i kept seeing ahri from league of legends wherever i browsed yesterday. i also enjoy that it currently has 222 likes on instagram.

their shapeshifting ability is something i’d love to learn more about, but i’m not sure if i want to be around their trickster energy at the moment.

anyone have experiences they’d like to share with kitsunes?

Sapien Medicine Instagram Kitsune Mandala

6 Likes

I also want to use that mandala.

But I really don’t know what to expect. In the forum there is a lot of information about Thor or Lion mandala that are very popular.

I also want to know more about KITSUNE MANDALA …

2 Likes

Could you please post a picture of the mandala, if possible?

thanks for the suggestion! my first post is now edited to include the mandala and the instagram link.

1 Like

right? i was originally looking at the fae mandala as per @Samurai 's suggestion in the hiking thread, but then it kept trying to get my attention haha so i’m back to deciding if i want to explore kistune energy, fae energy, or both! i’m excited to bring both or one of them to my next hike!

1 Like

definitely very beautiful and intriguing! i also liked that the others already mentioned they have more of a feminine energy!

growing up i always liked tails from sonic and vulpix from pokemon. kilala and shippo from inuyasha were awesome too.

3 Likes

their lore makes it seem like they really love being a part of humanity!

2 Likes

planning to print and laminate this and fae mandala today! just have to find a good place with helpful employees lol.

2 Likes

Let us know how it works out for ya, okay?

I also want to use KITSUNE.

Write your experiences, please.

Thank you.

1 Like

There’s another post with more here. Search for Sapien Mandalas.

1 Like

St Michael Mandala I felt very calm, relaxed.

I decided to quit and switched to KITSUNE MANDALA.

2 days using it and the first changes: More awake, more active.

One very notable change is that at work I began to see ways to get my tasks done faster and more efficiently. I like it.

What changes have you had? Please share.

Thank you.

7 Likes

This is exactly what I need. I’m going to use it and see what happens!

that’s great! i love kitsunes especially how they’re portrayed in animes.

i decided to stick with the fae mandala and devic intercession for now and you can read about my experiences here:

kitsune mandala is something i might plan on focusing on in the future, but i’m just going with the flow right now.

1 Like

I’m going hiking + climbing tomorrow and taking this mandala with me, together with the fae one!

Unfortunately I think since the weather will be good for the first time in a month, there may be a lot of people around, but I’ll try to go somewhere more secluded on a solo hike on Sunday. :)

2 Likes

Update:
In the end I didn’t go alone hiking on Sunday either, there were quite a few people.

On Saturday as we were walking to the beginning of the via ferrata, the path led through a forest. The trees were not very close to the path. At one point I saw a figure (more like just a darker shape) move between 2 trees then disappear behind the second.

In terms of intercession, I’m pretty sure they helped me at a difficult part of the climb.
I was in a tricky situation trying to find where I could step/what I could hold on to on the rock wall. The person in front of me was talking to me but I was shutting it out (which happens as you concentrate so much on not falling)… then I instinctively put my hand up and around a rock. I was not even looking that way, and you couldn’t see it from where I was, but there was a good place to hold on to.
Then I just heard my friend say “yes, that’s the best place!”. :)

5 Likes

I went on a solo hike last weekend, but I think I made a mistake of having too many things on me.
I’ve been keeping the Michael mandala on me for some time, and for the hike I added this and the Fae one…
And I was spamming devic intercession…
After 2 hours I felt way overwhelmed energetically. It was a nice hike, I felt myself shifting a bit (vision vibrating on the side but not where i focus is the best description).

In the country where I live a lot of people are into hiking, it is very developed and not easy to find a place without people. I went to a popular mountain and my wish was to be mostly alone… which did happen because it was raining half the time :rofl:

On another note, this mandala reminds me of this song:

4 Likes

Lately, I have been seeing discussions here on Thor and Michael. I got interested and thought of making keychains from these two mandalas. Then when I was on Sapien’s instagram page, I saw a blue dog (which is apparently a fox :heart_eyes_cat:). The moment I saw it, I felt that it is something that I need to use. The name also reminds me of kitsune udon that I really missed after going gluten free :unamused:.

I was not really sure what this mandala does but I sent its picture anyway to the keychain maker. At one point I remember eating udon near to a shrine guarded by fox statues, and I thought this could be used as a guardian. After that, I did a little research which made me more than convinced to wear this mandala. Kitsunes are said to be intelligent, super fast, super agile, have heightened sense of smell, hearing and vision (night vision), and many more abilities. They also just know how to do things without prior knowledge.

I will try to write here later what I have researched. My keychain will arrive next week so my review on wearing it will come some time after that.

6 Likes

I been wearing this mandala for almost 2 months. On constant use. The mandala is 7 months old. What I experience from using this mandala. It makes people turn heads. For example if you walk in public people will look at you like something mysteriously. That’s what I get from the energy I’m getting. Also alongside of that mandala. I also have fame sigil in me. So both do it’s job for mainly attraction

13 Likes

Thanks for the review! Anyway, do you think that the kitsune mandala gives you mysterious vibes while the fame sigil makes people attracted to you? I honestly don’t really want to much attention on me. I am thinking of making fame sigil too, but more for attracting people to what I am doing. This kitsune mandala is one of the field I am hoping to be used based on our own imagination actually :smiley:.

2 Likes