Dr_Manhattan's Index

Yeah but whatā€™s the cause of ā€˜Dad Bodā€™?ā€¦age related slow metabolism and hormone imbalance. When they were youthful back in high school and college, students weā€™re always notorious for binging on high calorie junk food and alcohol but still they stayed slim throughout up until they reached their 30s when everything they then ate and drank just began to rapidly store as fat due to a change in the bodyā€™s system.

If you was slim throughout most of your life from been a toddler then you will find it easy to get by through life without having to watch what you eat and drink. Youā€™ll never really struggle with obesity unless you were to develop some kind of addiction to food. You would only need to stop eating crap for a bit in order to return back to normal again.

I mean yeah gender does play a part but thatā€™s more about where fat is usually stored location wise and still youā€™re generalising there. They usually say that men store it in the abdomen area, whereas women store in the legs and ass. There no such thing as a body shape because everyone is the same shape, where fats stored is what makes us look different from each other. If that werenā€™t the case then muscle mass and bone density would set us apart from each other.

The main point of my last comment is to head straight to the root of the problem (genes). Unless you turn the fat genes off, everything will be an uphill battle. What we call fat genes are only just survival mechanisms to keep us from starvation so that the body rapidly stores massive amounts of it just in case of a future famine but the genes donā€™t know that we live in a secure world of food abundance to the fricken point that it can literally be 3D printed out of a machine. Do you know what I mean?ā€¦

4 Likes

Agreed, but we are speaking about people with already expressed morphology. In my case skew towards lower body is absolutely far greater than abdominal and greater than most females, nothing like infamous lipedema, which is specific to women (and Iā€™m male). This is genetically and epigenetically driven of course, but as the cells are already developed and worse are in rather non-labile state, changes to genes can only go so far as affecting them in say 10 years.

And also my point is that I was extremely overweight in early years, losing lots of weight and doing any kind of fitness exercise only in adulthood. The difference is that itā€™s living tissue now, not only genes :slightly_smiling_face:

To change the existing body fat stores something different from eating patterns should be changed, possible with just restriction of course as the old cells gradually rotate not to full replacement hopefully, but this is very slow and unreliable.

Especially if visceral fat is long time ago dealt with and rest is ton of subcutaneous cellulite-like fat which actually has little negative health impact on objective markers, but is harder to be reached as well by a bodily conventional metabolism.

Stages that women develop are sometimes literal lipomas in how they exist and after being developed such stores can only be extracted, sometimes not needing any solvent even, as fat mass isnā€™t with much blood supply or innervation, yet easily proceeds to exist, such as the extent of the disease. And lipedema has high level of prevalence in women. Gene therapy isnā€™t going to affect already developed disorder of that kind.

Sorry, not arguing with your point, just saying that true advanced approach should be wholistic in this department as well.

1 Like

What about a field that looks to maintain a perfect balance between the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems? This would obviously be body wide and involve working with the autonomic nervous systemā€¦

Similar to how adaptogens work to bring things into balance, the field would work to repair the signals from the weaker side until things move closer into balance. Soā€¦ achieving deeper sleep, more daytime alertnessā€¦

I feel like this field could also have an element of the perfect circadian rhythmā€¦ Aligning you closer and closer to ideal wake-sleep timing.

I know for meā€¦ Iā€™ve had some health events that have really messed up my parasympathetic systemā€¦ and healing it all then throws my sympathetic system into days of deep grogginessā€¦ but then if I drink coffee or green tea ā€” boom ā€” the parasympathetic is off againā€¦

7 Likes

A new study found increased neuronal connectivity in the brains of serial entrepreneurs

Incase thereā€™s enough interest in the topic

3 Likes

Can we expect it anytime soon? Need to lose weight, a lot of it :frowning:

Is it possible to have one complex field that takes of trauma, self-worth, self-esteem, self-love etc. with the subconscious integration and other new advancements using the existing fields like those mentioned in JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack šŸ¤?

2 Likes

Recommend checking out the new Omega Love by @Psychic_University. Itā€™s huge for self love.

3 Likes

Hey Dr. Manhattan I would like to request a height growth field from you. Height growth is a patient process and seems from the forum that an audio zone people struggle with in getting results. With no real legendary height field aside from maybe skyscraper I think your brilliance would do wonders in a new height field.

Iā€™ve talked about heights growth requests in this thread, to sum it up: ā€œif I coulda, I wouldaā€.

I want to help the short kings out there but I donā€™t have the science.

5 Likes

But u are the science

Rip, my letā€™s hope. Nah jk, donā€™t really care about my height

2 Likes

I need to reconnect with the source of my power lol

3 Likes

Is there anything related to sun protection?

[image]

Is there already a field which targets the cerebellum directly?

I would love to have field called,book of herbal remedies ā€™ based on mandelbrot symphony sales model.

Variery of herbs,fruit and mushroom suplements .

Even those very expensive, ancestral and hard to get.:hibiscus::cherry_blossom::herb::cactus:šŸŖ»

6 Likes

And we are back.
Weā€™ll alternate between brain fields and health, physical, spiritual fields, something for everyone. Iā€™ll be re-reading the request that have been posted here, not all will be made but weā€™ll try to satisfy as many as possible.

As for the brain fields weā€™ll diversify between hardcore thinking skills and useful daily life adjustment, personality, wellbeing, behavior and habits improvement (also some spiritual ones).

16 Likes

You can toss my vote in the hat for that Kinesthetic Intelligence field. Total internal awareness of oneā€™s body as well as innate knowledge of the human functional anatomy and physiology.

Admittedly this is a selfish request as I am a martial artist and personal trainer/wellness coach.

All in all, excited for season 2. Hit a bit of a snag lately having overloaded with the Tri wiring. Was finally on the upswing then overwhelmed my system more with the enhancements Iā€™ve been getting from KQC daily use. Working through elevated body temp/mild fever symptoms. More lessons learnedā€¦

5 Likes

That gut health and allergy field could be pretty elite as well. :wink:

A more permanent fix could save a lot of us lol, if possible.

3 Likes

I keep thinking about it since @daou really wants it but I always want to go with something else last minute.

Iā€™m sorry I made him wait that long. Not cool.
Now, itā€™s been a long break, Iā€™ll focus on some more ā€œurgentā€ releases then in 4 fields itā€™s Kinesthetic Intelligence. If the 5th release isnā€™t, shame on me.
Itā€™s a commitment. No excuses.

Edit: Bookmarked before I go down another rabbit hole

7 Likes

If another (me) expresses equal desire, would that bump the order 1 or 2 notches up? :grin:

1 Like

It would take more than one extra vote for me to believe that kinesthetic intelligence is a more popular request than the ones before it. But feel free to make a poll :wink:

The more niche they are (even ones I personally want for myself), the more I tend to keep them a bit further down the list to make space for crowd pleasers. Not all the time though :joy:

2 Likes