Dr_Manhattan's Index

I’m really looking forward to the Speech field and Success (Willpower, Focus&Concentration, etc) field.
Are they included among the original intelligence fields perhaps? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Im with you bro :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looking for advice…

I’m getting White Matter and Kinesthetic Intelligence and not sure whether to add 1 more for overall brain health. I have no other Manhattan fields

I have a physical disability so healing motor function is #1 priority, with memory/intelligence being my 2nd. I’m not focused on genius level intelligence right now, but definitely in the future. l have a very bad memory, often times l forget what someone told me minutes before.

So, for motor function l have Awakened Body, Muscles Academy, and Sprinter. I feel these 3 will get significant results combined with White Matter and Kinesthetic.

For memory l have Negen Lingual, which l haven’t really used. Would getting Drops of Memory be necessary or will NL lead me to similar results?

With all that, would getting another field such as Snapping Synapses, Drops of Memory, or another Manhattan field be hugely beneficial, or would what l already have be enough for now [and wait for future fields that could benefit me more]?

5 Likes

Honestly that is completely your call. But to offer advice from my perspective, I would get drops of memory. Working memory manipulation will increase your intelligence as a bonus while you build your long term memory through drops of memory.

2 Likes

If you want a mix of health and intelligence increase i would get The Advantageous Brain Plan and then The Brain Key.

2 Likes

New super peachy, firm, muscular, lifted, bigger butt field :peach::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Omg yes @Muse :partying_face::partying_face: that really would be amazing.

1 Like

what is “peachy”?

You ever seen the shape of a peach?

A Full rounded butt. Full development of glute med and glute min, not just glute max.
Like a peach :grin:

peachy

Delete if not ok lol

3 Likes

Anxiety/Stress removal perhaps doc?

2 Likes

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok!!!

1 Like

Request:

Ultimate hair reviver kit by Manhattan that would include

• Alopecia Reversal
  • Autoimmune issue on scalp reversal
  • Hair regrowth with minimized shedding
  • Hair follicle placement (increased density)
  • DHT desensitization in the scalp
  • Automated microneedling
  • increase blood circulation to scalp

Etc etc

Hoping for this one :muscle:t4:

7 Likes

scalp massage (on top aswell as on the sides) & microneedling are big too.

3 Likes

Taking a little break of the forum to focus on work. 1 maybe 2 weeks.
I encourage you to contact our very patient and even more competent moderators @Rosechalice and @Nice2knowU in the meantime.

If there is a gumroad release I’ll be there.
See you soon folks.

22 Likes

druski-what
See you later bro!

5 Likes

Don’t cry, I’ll be back soon haha

I’ll still login, just saying I’ll be busy and won’t help much. Contact the rest of the team if needs be

12 Likes

Excited for those new Manhattan releases :muscle:t4:

3 Likes