Dr_Manhattan's Index

IMG_3211

Had to

1 Like

Lol, I tried the ā€œfor me only, I can handle it. Just not for the public. Ok ?ā€

And a lot of other bargaining tricks :joy:
I offered money I didnā€™t even have too

10 Likes

I put my home countries gdp on the table

1 Like

How many wiring hours ago was this for you?

@Pano
It was recent, ā€œno one is getting itā€
:man_shrugging:

But yeah, it would be kinda horrible to live with it and it would still be risky.

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m good off it. You donā€™t need to convince me.

Meanwhile I quint loop MM, CC, CB, SR, and WM. Been putting in some real hours this week

3 Likes

Hmm, I got them all except this one

Need to check the chart

Ohhh, Speed reading ?
One of my favorite, still spamming it almost non stop

I read so fast now, but I type slowly and make typos

6 Likes

I read a couple books, articles go down fast, once Iā€™m done with the designing, Iā€™ll focus on reading piles of books fast.

The mental energy is a bit lacking to finish books back to back though. Iā€™ll have to use some energy fields.

4 Likes

Yeah it feels weird referring to it by SR huh? No idea why.

1 Like

Amazing. Thatā€™s the level I want to get to.

1 Like

But why even try to emulate quantum computing if itā€™s in its infancy? Cyberbrain is current field and as far as I understand it follows mostly DNN inspiration, but machine learning models are just subspace of AI, lots of room to improve around.

If one wants to understand quantum computing on a deep conceptual level, then there is a way - algebra.

We donā€™t need to emulate quantum computing, the brain already is a quantum machine.

There is a field of quantum neurology
Not every field is cyber Brain lol

3 Likes

Yes, itā€™s because quantum processing is ā€œnaturalā€ not binary processing. So what? What to enhance? If you ask me I would say that JAAJ proposal on Astral Brain is the most spot on. As I already referred to the greatest mathematicians of 20th century clealy linking spitirual and intellectual experience combination to achieve their incredible insight.

1 Like

Ask ChatGPT

1 Like

Ok, without example I canā€™t really understand train of thought here sorry.

Saying ā€œitā€™s already quantum so what ?ā€

Is like saying ā€œour brain is already genetic and biological, so what ? What to enhance ?ā€

2 Likes

Maybe I will but its answer will not give any better output :slightly_smiling_face: because what is the tangible known value for the tool to learn from.

I realise that there is a room for improvement in number of ways, just this specific notion of ā€œquantum processingā€ itā€™s of zero value. If you mean development of outside perspective on computation of arbitrary outcomes within the brain and holding it simultaneously as if conducting many quantum experiments within your head and your ā€œquantum doubles from parallel realitiesā€, well I heard about this idea as a sci-fi a long time ago. This specific article isnā€™t news.

GUYS AM GOING TO PLAY CC RIGHT NOW AFTER MORE THEN 2 WEEKS. Wish me good luck

1 Like

Good Luck. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like