Dr_Manhattan's Index

Hey @Shivy-SzN, bro, ease up on the tagging please :slight_smile:

I will read when needed

3 Likes
  • Bone Strengthener

There is also a
Weight Gainer

2 Likes

I donā€™t mean to be intrusive- wondering if itā€™s just genetics why you say youā€™re skinny as a twig?

Perhaps people who have your genetic makeup can be energetically studied (with permission of course) by Dream and vice versa, people who put on weight easily can also be studied that is, if he can determine what genetic makeup one has with regard to weight. Iā€™m simplifying this, probably too much. Iā€™m sure there are many genetic factors and what affects weight can also affect many other things cardiovascularly endocrine system etc so itā€™s not cut and dry. But there must be at least a handful of
Major differences between people like say, a cousin I can think of who regularly eats a whole tray of cheese danish and nothing happens to her (sheā€™s very sedentary by the way) and other people who can barely get away with ā€œhealthyā€ food and do exercise and still gain easily

3 Likes

In fact, my parents are skinny too, ( not like me though)
I had all the medical testing to see why I am so underweight, but my testing results have been always normal, could it be genetic? But I am so under weight, I am trying hard to put some weight (BTW, Sapienā€™s YouTube fields from the past have not worked much, I mean I wasnā€™t feeling well after use, so I discontinued them)

Anyway, I thought it would be nice if there is field that support managing healthy eatin habit and weight.

3 Likes

Thank you

I used weight gainer before, but I was not feeling well after each use, so I discontinued

Have you tried Bone Strengthen field? I was afraid that how the field affect parathyroid, so have not tried much.

1 Like

Yes, I use it a few times a week (B.S.), but only listen 2 times. I use it for osteoporosis.
But I dont have a problem with my parathyroid gland, as far as I know.

1 Like

Request : stimulant field
This field would have the positive effects of stimulants like amphetamine/cocaine minus the negative side effects.
This would make user motivated, energetic, reduce hunger, increase creativity, focus, self esteem, make user more easygoing etc while reduced/no negative side effects on brain, body, heart etc.

4 Likes

Thats
*Brain Key
smart amphetamines

3 Likes

But thats only one small part of the entire field, a specialized field in regards to amphetamines would probably hit stronger

1 Like

@SilverZuzu
He wants something else :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Till then, try PUs White Onyx, felt very similar.

(donĀ“t overdo it tho)

2 Likes

Request: A Permanent Brain Enhancement V2 Update

2 Likes

Thereā€™s like 15 of them man XD you can look through all the new Manhattan fieldā€™s which are brain related and see which fits you best!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I have been told that nothing has specifically replaced PBE though. I have bought a couple of the new gen ones but PBE is still in my stack. Can you name one that specifically replaces PBE? Then I will delete my comment.

Nw!

Tbh Iā€™m not the best to know of this, I have to fully dive in to and see what each field does in specific. But I was pretty sure atleast one of them would be a good upgrade to it. I was reading up on the Advantageous Brain Plan, and in general looked like a bump up of sorts of PBE.

I had Brain Growth personally, and from what I read around, it replaces quite a few of the older brain fields (atleast in terms of having them all be synergistic in one field) So, extrapolating from that, seeing how much more in depth and expansive in scale the new ones are I assumed that one of them or a couple would essentially be a PBE V2 in isolation or in tandem.

Once again though, Dr. Manhattan (man I still think Phillip lol) would be your best bet in figuring it out, since he has the most experience with brain fields, and also is designing the new ones!

But Iā€™ll get back to the thread later, and dive into it myself and try to get back to you!

Ah I see, Iā€™ve been trying to get my hands on Brain Growth Work however Sammy seems to be busy right now (itā€™s been about 2 days since I dmā€™ed him about it). But hopefully, I can get that as well as advantageous brain plan in the near future. Thank you for your explanations. @Dr_Manhattan do you mind to expand upon this?

1 Like

Iā€™m here to officially request a field for the skin. Iā€™ve been scouring throughout the NFT section during my off-time and there have been so many nice fields that address skin/beauty issues and aspects but theyā€™re only available to a select few. So a very super-upgraded publicly available field to address all types of skin issues, to give the person beautiful, youthful skin (and ideally very nicely hydrated). Protection from sun damage should ideally be added, so maybe some anti-cancer properties would be approriate. Or at least something that can rejuvenate the skin from sun damage as well as hyperpigmentation, sunspot/age-spot issues and anything else - the works. Maybe it could work as a type of sunscreen? Maybe some energetic type of sunscreen that enshrouds and wraps the entire body to shield it from potentially harmful sun damage, or maybe there is a scientific way to make it happen, iā€™m not sure if it is possible. The field should be able to address people with dry skin issues, eczema, psoriasis and as many skin conditions as possible to essentially provide a vector for flawless, youthful and beautiful full-body skin (not just the face). I think this would be a very popular field - it should be completely unisex and perhaps work differently depending on your gender, so it would need to be very smart (at least I think so).

Another request I have is for a comprehensive hair field that addresses all the myriad of hair problems. Super upgraded - reverse grey hair, grow thick hair, re-grow the hairline, address DHT related issues and the like. Perhaps some genetic upgrades. It should ideally address the issues related to hair on the head and the beard, in conjunction with being unisex, so a very smart field would be needed. Using all possible vectors to approach most if not all hair-related problems. I understand there is a type of public hair NFT in the works, but from its public post it seems to be all over the placeā€¦Iā€™d prefer if the Dr put his take on this very important issue and see what he comes up with (absolutely no offense to the other public field in the works, this is just my personal and subjective preference).

The last request I have is for some type of brain-related spiritual field similar to the Crystalline Mind NFT. Ever since I saw that NFT and its description, iā€™ve been thinking about how awesome it would be to have a field that works on the brain but has vast spiritual implications.

Thats all for now. Thank you for all of your hard work Dr_Manhattan and Dreamweaver, it is truly appreciated.

4 Likes

@Bluefin that next gen skin field is definitely doable

10 Likes

Hey Philip, do you have any plan of coming up with a field in style of Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity, only instead for both masculine and feminine, finding balance between them, or even catering to userā€™s nature?

4 Likes

Hey I think I actually found the replacement. So basically it is 3 of the new gen fields. So The Cyber Brain, Wholistic thinking, and manhattan method all combined might replace PBE (Even though PBE can still be used). Because Cyber brain increases processing speed and overall disection of information, Manhattan method increases intelligence and conceptual learning/understanding, and Wholistic thinking helps with out of the box problem solving and creativity. I think these 3 together will give the effect of the description of PBE, not sure if the linguistical affect of PBE will be enhanced by any of the 3 howeverā€¦ But I believe I have gained benefits from manhattan method in terms of word choice and the cyber brain will probably help increase vocabulary by just allowing you to have a greater general knowledge ans understanding of vocabulary. Iā€™ve also heard that Manhattan Method helps with the working memory which is great, and recently I got drops of memory so the memory portion should be covered. Welp, I now have a couple more to add to my list lol.

2 Likes