Weight Gainer

The weight Gainer = Description from Patreon by SM :

This works, as the old weight gainer, but with important additions, the activation of a nutrient signaling pathway called PI3-kinase/AKT-2 is added which is necessary to produce fat precursor cells. The muscle areas and fat deposit areas are also induced to absorb and store. The help build an all round bulk.

33 Likes

my prayers have been answered

8 Likes

Hey does anyone have a description for this audio

4 Likes

Yes, it is mellow and introspective.

27 Likes

Needed this one a lot thanks captain :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Are the changes reversed back if we don’t listen consistently or the fat gains permanent?

2 Likes

I listened to this one by accident

Holy shit that beat was fire, i don’t want the effects but I might bump this again lol

The beat has a story to tell

12 Likes

They say his downfall from the the AscendingBicep to the BulgingBelly was due to his deep fascination and romance with the magnificent ‘fire’ beat.

63 Likes

Damn. This was a better love story than twilight. Moved me to tears.

8 Likes

Mr. Biceps rose again, from the ashes, with more Biceps than ever before!!

24 Likes

I now have 6 biceps! :smiling_imp:

That’s 3 away from achieving divine bicephood…

13 Likes

Ha. You’re on a roll tonight. You drinking that Enchanted Jing tea or something?

13 Likes

@Captain_Nemo would love one that’s targeted only to the skeletal muscles :pleading_face:

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
How many times should we listen this one,
is there limit or we are free to listen as much as possible 'till we notice desired changes,
and is description similar to the old one, can you tell us more if possible please

Thank You!

7 Likes

Hey @Captain_Nemo another crazy track here. What are these audio going to be useful like. How exactly does the mechanism of weight gaining take place. Would love a detailed explanation from yourside kindly…
And another doubt is do you trust Google?

1 Like

Well at least don’t listen overnight or you might see this when you wake up…

hqdefault

7 Likes

That one is trippy, where did you get it from?

2 Likes

No more frail anorexic boy!

2 Likes

Does this increase your weight in fat, water or muscle? Also, is it proportional throughout your whole body?

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was wondering

1 Like