Dr_Manhattan's Index

As I suspected, it’s not a crowd favorite.
White Matter was this morning, so in 3 fields.

8 Likes

@Pano I voted kinesthetic intelligence just for you homie. Now will it make a difference i doubt it :rofl:.

2 Likes

Appreciate you my guy

Hello, Sir, I have read some research papers on this subject over the last few months and have made comprehensive document for height growth in adults after fusion of growth plates. If, I am not overstepping by tagging you, will you allow me to share those documents with you on dm?

2 Likes

Of course.
Let’s see your plan :slight_smile:

8 Likes

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan

Is this fat loss field on the way ?

1 Like

There will be weight loss related releases.

Literally the next one, then Kinesthetic and back to weight loss.

8 Likes

Hey Doc, what about a super negentropic healed nervous system

• reverse neuropathy
  • heal CNS/PNS
  • heal HPA
  • autoimmune reversal to nervous system
5 Likes

@Shivy-SzN
Honestly, when I have a nerve issue I use the Nerve healing from YouTube/patreon and it fixes my problem fast.

I guess we can include that and add more if that’s not enough for you :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I think it can help quite a lot of people with advanced issues as well perhaps

The all in one super nervous system healer

Yeah as Dr said a little nerve healing does the trick. But if you wanna ramp up your nervous system, adding in some tdcs and ngf , and the expansion, followed with some smart stem cells. You’ll notice a difference asap.

3 Likes

A lot of issues in the physical body do stem from an unbalanced Nervous system, I think this may be a great help for all perhaps

Ex:

• Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Depression
  • Blood pressure
  • Adrenal Fatigue
  • Sugar issues
  • mobility, etc

I think you would kill this topic Dr. Manhattan

The smart stem cells is advanced on healing CNS.

Im not sure why you always push for advanced healing field while they are multitudes of advanced fields that can heal CNS and other issues.

Just like how there are specific brain fields, I was thinking there could be one focused solely on the Nervous System

The same thing you said can be applied to the already many released brain fields…

It’s just an idea nobody say it’s gonna be done for sure or not, just pitching in the idea as this is an ideas thread :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

I got back to that Kinesthetic field, I wasn’t excited like usual, but now that I’m into it, I’m having fun with it.

From a studying/nerd perspective, it’s pretty interesting. Going down the rabbit hole.

10 Likes

The brain is multifaceted organ and it incorporate the CNS, all those brain fields works positively on the nervous system.

Edit: i have a very sensitive nervous system and i find smart stem cells very helpful

3 Likes

There will probably be a second one for hand-finger dexterity only.

8 Likes

Damnit,

Don’t let dr manhattan become a damn sex symbol…

He’s surely gonna learn how to dance… and social bonding wasn’t created just for him to have fun with his “fellow bros”.

He’s potentially dangerous in all areas now…

5 Likes

Speed Typing including :eyes: ? Or maybe even mind fingers on feet connection :thinking:

1 Like