Dr_Manhattan's Index

We’ll see how the feet go.
The more articles I read, the more I’m thinking series instead singular field.

Instead of the usual abstraction of abstraction and then brain wiring, it mixes the fun of neurology with the fun of wider biology/health. It’s pretty down to earth.

6 Likes

Monkey feet lol

4 Likes

Tbh, i really prefer the one fit all fields, its good on price and you cut the edges

but i understand why singular fields are so important, say if you want to be a boxer, just my opnion not saying do this or that

2 Likes

Yeah, I hesitate to do that, because then if you want more, it gets messy to make a part 2.

Also, a series on kinesthetic and dexterity will delay the hardcore thinking fields

5 Likes

HAHAHA MMM has this man acting a little different. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is that mass looper energy. That “Technically speaking :point_up:” energy.

Let me find out you want to compete with gen 2…

@anon26800771 we may have to go against master yoda…

1 Like

I think such talk is better to scale down honestly everyone is gonna make it! We have to support others.

2 Likes

I’d say the same, if I wasn’t very close friends with him personally.

But in general, yes, I agree.

2 Likes

Nah im not attacking him im just wondering im even very sensitive to energy with lot of issue with my NS but i keep using smart stem cells and everythings goes fine

NS will be always taking hits and there will no final treatment to it

2 Likes

I act on my free will not on the free will of a field. :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah for sure.

I was joking though. But my brain is too fried today to actually present jokes as jokes.

Nah im just playing you

2 Likes

I’m sure it’ll be super super fun when released. Just a side request, considering gumroad card issues, if it can be on sapienshop or whatever alternate option can be considered. :pray:

2 Likes

Would you share your current research privately with those curious brainiacs who ask?

3 Likes

I’m already aware of his answer, but I’m still intrigued at the possibility of him saying it yes to this.

3 Likes

I guess our collective energy and intent could influence his decision…you wanna try it? :joy:

2 Likes

He cant beat all of us. Atleast I hope… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nah bro, he still hasn’t updated the conceptual conglomerate description over a month later.

I think we taking the L on this one. :rofl::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m waiting for that description update lol

2 Likes

Then my subconscious will feel pressured and threatened, I may just end up moving my body like a fish out of the water… still won’t break

Don’t pressure me please

10 Likes

I had forgotten again, it’s getting bad.

I have to re-make that CC description again. Doing it right. Choose the right word etc.

Let me get to it tonight, gonna be kinda busy today.
But Philip is on it !!!

8 Likes