Dragon Golem Help šŸ²

I felt compy lovey dovey caring comfort feeling when i saw it

Edit: and i only saw for a few second

Is it there can anyone please verify?

Need an expert to give me details about my Dragon golem

I dont think you did the full 1 hour but i think its there.

My background is entirely sufi practices till Energy and chakra realted practice then some stuff happened. In case of sufi related practice, you may say i have experienced enough to not talk about like 97 percent of it to most not all people who are into sufi practices or ascencion in general. No ego tho. its just the path i have chosen and circumstances made it very unique and different.

I also have entity related issues as in i am constantly in a battle with them (they be the lust kind and always harrasses me). so i got experience related to getting kidnapped into their astral realm and experiencing kidnapping and hijacking magic lol.

I gave background to not spook you out cause sometimes the predictions go very personal and people get spooked out

Hi there @ActuallyAnET!

Nice 2 see you again yellow tara

1 Like

holy poopoo, I feel as though i saw this figure in a trance recently and disregarded it as entity trying to disturb me.
I really like the fact that it has 3 hands which is an odd number and i love odd numbers because god is odd xD and you cant be even with god unless you become odd and people call you odd too haahaha.

heyyy there beautiful soul !!!

Btw guys i also have a question, does my servitor get tired cause i sometimes feel it may have gotten tired. if so how can i super charge my servitor and make it more powerful.

Note: My servitor protects me on a daily basis and helps me fight off entities. it happens 24/7 btw.

it says leave for at most an hour in the pdf. i left it for over a few hours. Does it need to be redone or am i good?

Its OK, youā€™re good.

1 Like

Bah, I feel dumb, this is a much different thread than I remembered it being.

Can someone please verify my Dragon was in this photo when it was taken?

And if so, PM me to help me figure out where they are now (the original stoneā€™s post fell out and I asked them to move).

1 Like

Can anyone verify the dragon for me in this ?

2 Likes

hello! how are you? returning to this topic after some time, with some evolution I believeā€¦ but littleā€¦ itā€™s been a long time since I discovered morphic fields and Iā€™ve benefited from some, increasingly looking for information on how to make better use of themā€¦ and servers less time but in the same way, seeking to improve the connection with these beingsā€¦ well, I return to the topic to ask you, people who are already at a high level of consciousness, to tell me more details about how you see my dragon, if possible details of shape, size, colorā€¦ even to use this as a way to improve my communication and have this notion of what this being is likeā€¦ I still donā€™t have the ability to see itā€¦ Iā€™m looking to reach at this levelā€¦ and I have to confess that sometimes there is a bad feeling of donating and not knowing exactly what it is likeā€¦ I have other servers but this one in particular I come here to ask for this helpā€¦ I can feel it but not alwaysā€¦ I read in another topic that they have feelings in a certain way I believe because creation was something very strong and excitingā€¦ (I would like to know if I am being a good teacher) well I try to follow advice already said in this topic and in othersā€¦ maybe Does anyone have any intuition about something that I may be failing specifically that I havenā€™t discovered yetā€¦ I find it fascinating to have a being like this that until a while ago I thought didnā€™t exist and I want to improve and do incredible thingsā€¦
Iā€™m Brazilian and I use a translator, I hope you understand.

1 Like

Hey there @high!

Here are some links to help with the forum: Info to Guide Your SM Journey

Welcome KY chalice

1 Like

Went through the images, dragons are on all of them.

It feels strong and interactive, sort of radiating out energy.

Maybe it is also a bit powered by the crystal.

How long have you had it for?

3 Likes

I have it since January this year 2024

2 Likes

It feels cool, you care for it nicely i think, it reflects the care you have for it. In a fiery way.

3 Likes

wow, Iā€™m glad to hear that!

3 Likes

Hi, can you please say if you can sense dragon with completed process?

1 Like

Can anyone tell me if there is my dragon?
I wonder if Iā€™ve done it correctlyā€¦

Iā€™d really appreciate it if anyone could let me know that!

2 Likes

Yes :+1:

1 Like