Dragon Golem Help šŸ²

Hi everyone! Iā€™m new here, Iā€™ve been using Sapien and Dream fields for years and just now I decided to create an account in the forum :purple_heart:
Could someone tell me if my dragon is here, how it is and if it is a she or a he please! :purple_heart:

Hello all,
Iā€™m new to this forum and this world of energy and spirituality. I believe I can somehow sense energy with my body, but it is just there is energy and it fells strong or not, but not the quality of it.

Yesterday, my dragon was born, although I canā€™t see or feel him (get the strong feeling it is male) I know he is there

Can anyone who has the wonderful ability to see/sense my dragon, give me a description of him regarding physical appearance and spiritual power etc.? So I get to know him better.

Btw. can I give a task and say, do this until I call you back? Or do I need to give a time frame?

Thanks in advance!

Hello. im new to servitors/sigils. today i printed the sigil and did as instructed. since I was not sure that it worked, i did it 2 more times, because I felt nothing, but while creating the first one, I think i felt some sort of connection, but I donā€™t know so,

IF there is SOMEBODY who can tell me if they can either sense or see my dragon, please respond. I really want to spend time and bond with a dragon golem.

HERE the 3 items i used (they hold signification to me)

Hi, pphil_5869!
Welcome KY Green Standing

1 Like

Hello :wave: :wave: :wave:

1 Like

Now dude/dudette got three dragons :dragon::pray::sunny::full_moon::mountain_snow:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I just performed the ritual can anybody see my dragon.
I am not psychic neither i am sensing it.

I might be speaking out of turn here, so somebody more experienced please shut me down if soā€¦ but, I see a lot of these ā€œis my dragon hereā€ posts and want to give my two cents.

Cent 1: Dreamā€™s stuff is effective. If you followed the instructions properly and spoke the creation words with intention then it worked.

Cent 2: If you canā€™t sense your dragonā€™s presence then I suggest you work on your own energetic sensitivity/subconscious limits and your ability to communicate with beings composed of subtle energies. When you create a servitor with one of Dreamā€™s offerings youā€™re most likely not going to get smacked in the face with itā€™s overwhelming presence and reality. If that were the case then youā€™d probably be tuned in enough to create your own. You have to make sure youā€™re keeping up with your own energetic hygiene and you have to work with them in subtle and incremental ways at first. Then you can build up to a more pronounced feeling of their presence.

There are many tips you can find here on working with servitors if you do a quick search. But my first point is the one I really would like to emphasize: if you followed the instructions and spoke the creation words with intent, you now have a living servitor housed in that item. Please treat them with love and kindness.

Even if you canā€™t sense them, speak to them as if theyā€™re there and over time your connection will grow.

7 Likes

People are just curious and willing to get confirmation from more experience users.
Three is nothing wrong im thatā€™ especially when You are new to servitors.

Its exacltly like question about field to choose or stack advice.

Sińce we are here also to help each other why not to ask?

You gave your advice as well but one may need a simple confirmation that energy is here and being is present to boost belief and comunicaton with dragon.

Not everbody is a proā€¦

But when You create a being You take responisibility. If You are not willing to improve your comunicaton and work with the servitor, forget about itā€¦

When i see topics where poeple try to create servitors on piece of shitty plastic or ā€¦egg. :roll_eyes:. ā€¦

No commentā€¦

6 Likes

I felt compy lovey dovey caring comfort feeling when i saw it

Edit: and i only saw for a few second

Is it there can anyone please verify?

Need an expert to give me details about my Dragon golem

I dont think you did the full 1 hour but i think its there.

My background is entirely sufi practices till Energy and chakra realted practice then some stuff happened. In case of sufi related practice, you may say i have experienced enough to not talk about like 97 percent of it to most not all people who are into sufi practices or ascencion in general. No ego tho. its just the path i have chosen and circumstances made it very unique and different.

I also have entity related issues as in i am constantly in a battle with them (they be the lust kind and always harrasses me). so i got experience related to getting kidnapped into their astral realm and experiencing kidnapping and hijacking magic lol.

I gave background to not spook you out cause sometimes the predictions go very personal and people get spooked out

Hi there @ActuallyAnET!

Nice 2 see you again yellow tara

1 Like

holy poopoo, I feel as though i saw this figure in a trance recently and disregarded it as entity trying to disturb me.
I really like the fact that it has 3 hands which is an odd number and i love odd numbers because god is odd xD and you cant be even with god unless you become odd and people call you odd too haahaha.

heyyy there beautiful soul !!!

Btw guys i also have a question, does my servitor get tired cause i sometimes feel it may have gotten tired. if so how can i super charge my servitor and make it more powerful.

Note: My servitor protects me on a daily basis and helps me fight off entities. it happens 24/7 btw.

it says leave for at most an hour in the pdf. i left it for over a few hours. Does it need to be redone or am i good?

Its OK, youā€™re good.

1 Like

Bah, I feel dumb, this is a much different thread than I remembered it being.

Can someone please verify my Dragon was in this photo when it was taken?

And if so, PM me to help me figure out where they are now (the original stoneā€™s post fell out and I asked them to move).