Dragon Golem Help šŸ²

Can anyone verify the dragon for me in this ?

2 Likes

hello! how are you? returning to this topic after some time, with some evolution I believeā€¦ but littleā€¦ itā€™s been a long time since I discovered morphic fields and Iā€™ve benefited from some, increasingly looking for information on how to make better use of themā€¦ and servers less time but in the same way, seeking to improve the connection with these beingsā€¦ well, I return to the topic to ask you, people who are already at a high level of consciousness, to tell me more details about how you see my dragon, if possible details of shape, size, colorā€¦ even to use this as a way to improve my communication and have this notion of what this being is likeā€¦ I still donā€™t have the ability to see itā€¦ Iā€™m looking to reach at this levelā€¦ and I have to confess that sometimes there is a bad feeling of donating and not knowing exactly what it is likeā€¦ I have other servers but this one in particular I come here to ask for this helpā€¦ I can feel it but not alwaysā€¦ I read in another topic that they have feelings in a certain way I believe because creation was something very strong and excitingā€¦ (I would like to know if I am being a good teacher) well I try to follow advice already said in this topic and in othersā€¦ maybe Does anyone have any intuition about something that I may be failing specifically that I havenā€™t discovered yetā€¦ I find it fascinating to have a being like this that until a while ago I thought didnā€™t exist and I want to improve and do incredible thingsā€¦
Iā€™m Brazilian and I use a translator, I hope you understand.

1 Like

Hey there @high!

Here are some links to help with the forum: Info to Guide Your SM Journey

Welcome KY chalice

1 Like

Went through the images, dragons are on all of them.

It feels strong and interactive, sort of radiating out energy.

Maybe it is also a bit powered by the crystal.

How long have you had it for?

3 Likes

I have it since January this year 2024

2 Likes

It feels cool, you care for it nicely i think, it reflects the care you have for it. In a fiery way.

3 Likes

wow, Iā€™m glad to hear that!

3 Likes