๐Ÿ‰ Dragon Golem

Thatโ€™s my dragonโ€™s name!

1 Like

Hahahaha, I can imagine u guys embedding it with some extra cool energetic field. Lol, itโ€™ll potentially be made though, soon enough. Let me see my experience with this wall paper

1 Like

This whole reply is dope tho

1 Like

I wonder how my experiences with this golem will be enhanced by listening to dragon experience field randomlyโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll experiment

1 Like

Let me suggest this gentleman :

4 Likes

And Insight from the creator :dragon_face: :dragon:

3 Likes

Coolโ€ฆ itโ€™s a nice combo nonetheless. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks to you!

1 Like

Hey guys I have some question on golem and how you train the dragon to draw costumers to my mom. She is selling chips and I wish to teach my dragon how to draw costumers with it. But Iโ€™m having hard time to teach how to do it. If any of you know how to do it. Please teach me so I can also help with my mom selling. Thank you. And no donโ€™t worry. My mom know I have dragon and she doesnโ€™t care. XD

I usually just use my dragon to protect my house every night. Or infused me with energy of earth ley lines

2 Likes

Can you create another Golem (go through the same process again) if you lose the object or is it one time only?

If you loose the object you can try to call your Dragon by itโ€™s name and tell him to go to another item. It had worked before for people.

4 Likes

Yeah but how would you know if it worked? Cant you just print another sigil out and start the whole process again?

Would it be possible for you to make a list of some of the experiments you did with it? I know mine is here because of some of the experiments I just did but Iโ€™d also like to try some other things

1 Like

Ahh you donโ€™t want to try those other things (:speak_no_evil:)

If you are energy sensitive you would know. But if not or to have a second opinion you can post a picture (in a pm also) and ask it to an energy sensitive person here. Iโ€™m sure many would help in that. This way you do a noble thing regarding your Dragon too, instead of just forget about him and start another process.

3 Likes

Do you have to hold the object in your hand in order to communicate with it or can you just leave the object in a room and just call it whenever you need something?

It doesnโ€™t have to be in your hand is what I read in another thread. As long as itโ€™s on your body you should be able to communicate with it.

So just keep in your pocket thenโ€ฆ

Or on your neck or a ring. As long as its on your body. Iโ€™m not saying the golem has to be created in something that can be on your body, but of course if you want to keep it on your body, then do that

What object did you put yours on?