πŸ‰ Dragon Golem

Would it be possible for you to make a list of some of the experiments you did with it? I know mine is here because of some of the experiments I just did but I’d also like to try some other things

1 Like

Ahh you don’t want to try those other things (:speak_no_evil:)

If you are energy sensitive you would know. But if not or to have a second opinion you can post a picture (in a pm also) and ask it to an energy sensitive person here. I’m sure many would help in that. This way you do a noble thing regarding your Dragon too, instead of just forget about him and start another process.

3 Likes

Do you have to hold the object in your hand in order to communicate with it or can you just leave the object in a room and just call it whenever you need something?

It doesn’t have to be in your hand is what I read in another thread. As long as it’s on your body you should be able to communicate with it.

So just keep in your pocket then…

Or on your neck or a ring. As long as its on your body. I’m not saying the golem has to be created in something that can be on your body, but of course if you want to keep it on your body, then do that

What object did you put yours on?

A coin

1 Like

Is it safe do you think having this Dragon Golem around, like will it ever turn rogue?

Yes. Dream would never create something that could possibly harm us

1 Like

No, Dreams servitors are very well programmed, they won’t turn rogue. (I have all the servitors)

1 Like

You have ALL of them…

How many are there and what are they called?

There are a total of 5 now available
Dragon
Light Servitor
Dark Servitor
Fae
Energetic Support

For all of them, u follow the instructions and you make your own.

2 Likes

What’s Dark Servitor like lol

1 Like

Have u been introduced to the search function?

There are dedicated threads to them.

6 Likes

Nope. I just call his name and I can mentally feel that he’s coming from the ring

Wow it is powerful. I feel it

1 Like