🐉 Dragon Golem

So simply making it my wallpaper… is an act of creation right?

Yes

2 Likes

Cool bro, I also see it as nice tattoo idea

2 Likes

Yee and if i can give you an idea , it coul be the name of your servitor , for example : Nagesh

The sigil above or below the name of your dragon

1 Like

Sharing this if any one have this doubt .

No man it was just a name for example , the dragon can have the name you want .

2 Likes

No, the sigil has to be used to create the dragon on an object. Here are the instructions from the pdf :

Its creation is quite simple, all you will need to do is print out the sigil, place an item you would like to become the dragon home on top of the printed sigil then say the call words Draconis Nagi and then the process will begin. (that’s all, that’s the entire process.)
It should take about twenty minutes to one hour for completion. (Give it about an hour maximum)
Afterwards call your Dragon, and welcome him. Name him if you like and begin the start of your extra magical life.

You can avoid printing the sigil and just put the item on your phone screen where the sigil is displayed.

And you can give instructions to your dragon once he is created, there is no need to set intentions during the creation process.

You can get the free instruction pdf on Gumroad, in case you haven’t already :

4 Likes

I just researched and nagesh means cosmic serpent… still related to dragons. I like it, I have a serpent themed tattoo which partly represents wisdom. But probably I will eventually get this whole sigil tatted with “DN” meaning draconis nagi

1 Like

Subarashi!!! (素晴らし Means wonderful in japanese )

Well I have nothing but only wish good luck in your journey with the Dragon , also if you want to update us with a photo if the tattoo get maded , would be d o p e !

5 Likes

That’s my dragon’s name!

1 Like

Hahahaha, I can imagine u guys embedding it with some extra cool energetic field. Lol, it’ll potentially be made though, soon enough. Let me see my experience with this wall paper

1 Like

This whole reply is dope tho

1 Like

I wonder how my experiences with this golem will be enhanced by listening to dragon experience field randomly… I’ll experiment

1 Like

Let me suggest this gentleman :

4 Likes

And Insight from the creator :dragon_face: :dragon:

3 Likes

Cool… it’s a nice combo nonetheless. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks to you!

1 Like

Hey guys I have some question on golem and how you train the dragon to draw costumers to my mom. She is selling chips and I wish to teach my dragon how to draw costumers with it. But I’m having hard time to teach how to do it. If any of you know how to do it. Please teach me so I can also help with my mom selling. Thank you. And no don’t worry. My mom know I have dragon and she doesn’t care. XD

I usually just use my dragon to protect my house every night. Or infused me with energy of earth ley lines

2 Likes

Can you create another Golem (go through the same process again) if you lose the object or is it one time only?

If you loose the object you can try to call your Dragon by it’s name and tell him to go to another item. It had worked before for people.

4 Likes

Yeah but how would you know if it worked? Cant you just print another sigil out and start the whole process again?