🐉 Dragon Golem

since he always cured my headaches in seconds, and gave me the energy to walk home when i was way beyond my physical limits, i have lots of positive emotions towards him, dear, dear one :white_heart: :star2:

7 Likes

anyone else feel the dragons become way stronger over time?

Hey everyone :sun_with_face: I made my dragons home my charm bracelet. Surely I can still add more charms to it, right?

Hopefully it doesn’t anger him

1 Like

Definitely yes, if you do this.

I swear they either learn the intercessions fields easily, or they don’t need them.

I often use the intercession fields through my dragon. Just ask him to use the field and ask for X.

Then send my gratitue through him too.

Can also learn (or simply knows) certain things very well. Be careful what you ask for xD

2 Likes

Asked my dragon to (safely) cut my husbands meeting short so he could meet up with me for the errand we need to run. I just mentally asked my dragon how it’s going and he showed me a brick wall in my minds eye, meaning he doesn’t have access to this yet.

I wonder how I teach a skill like this to him.
I’m going to be brainstorming
Any ideas from people with more experience than I?

When I ask my dragons to perform a task they haven’t done before, I break it down into step by step instructions and ask them to remember them so they can do that on their own.

There is an amazing post by Saan here with detailed instructions on how she went about training her servitors How to Engorge Objects With Sapien Fields? (Servitor related) - #6 by Saan

This should provide you with plenty to work with! :blush:

Let us know how it goes!

5 Likes

Thank you! Will take some time to study it all

1 Like

I asked an AI to make an image of the Dragon servitor based on the description that Dreamweaver made in the PDF (plus some small tweaks) and this is the result:

Pretty amazing in my opinion

11 Likes

hello! I had an idea to teach the dragon to channel energy from the pyramids and pour it on me or the water I’m consuming… I see interesting results about rejuvenation on me and well-being… the water has a different taste (good)…

3 Likes

Interesting experiment, which pyramid are you talking about exactly? and did you just ask the dragon to do it or did you have to teach him something else previously?

2 Likes

I forgot that detail, the pyramids of Giza… I showed him the place and explained a little about the energies that reverberate there, specifically about healing, purification, life after death and the experiences of people who passed through there, (there is more complexity about, I tried to summarize) and asked to channel this energy…

3 Likes

I have a doubt… because one of the pieces of my dragon golem’s home came loose but I put it back after months of being like that and I don’t know how it is because it doesn’t feel like before. Maybe it’s because I got used to a lot of energy from all the morphic fields I’ve been listening to… But it worries me :panda_face:

2 Likes

is there any way to tell if the golem creation is successful or not

is it okay if it’s not the actual fair price then?

Talk to the dragon and ask him to do some tasks. The creation process has no margin for error as long as you say the word and leave the object on sigil for 1 hour.

1 Like

emm can i ask something like please increase my IQ points,memory,deep learning and problem solving skills?!
i mean i can imagine a poker face dargon
” what the hell you’re saying?” :skull:

or can i ask to help me do all the planned tasks in my to do list? cause i’m not sure if my inability to complete the tasks is mentally(procrastination,ADHD,depression,…) or physically(lack of chi etc)is he/she able to find the root cause and remove/heal it?

I tried to do so but couldn’t felt anything,
does the object matter?
I tried to make my laptop into golem

it can do anything but you have to teach it how to do
for example if you want to improve memory you can ask the dragon to memorize the memory fields and then imbue you with it

1 Like

I think it is better for the object to be in the center of the sigil and for that it should be small. The problem with put the laptop is that the laptop is made of many different objects, it is better that you use an object of a single material that you can carry with you, such as a ring, an earring, or a stone, etc. Try again.

will a book be fine?