🐉 Dragon Golem

Is that okay to do that? :/

Yeah, nothing bad happened.

Let’s use some common sense (I won’t even mention empathy), if it’s not too much asking. Servitors are not/shouldn’t be considered toys made to kill some boredom or whatever.

When people have children, I guess they don’t throw the child a few days later, claiming that the child was overwhelming or not “as expected” (unless they are total nutcases).

My intention is not to make it sound too much as something anthropomorphic. Servitors are not one’s children of course. Still, they are real beings from “other” realms, deserving a minimum of respect. Also, we wouldn’t be happy if they created Human Golems in their own realms and then threw us or burned us, would we…

So just weigh your decisions in the future (writing this for anyone reading this thread) or at least release the folks decently, if you don’t want them around anymore. No need for massacre rituals.

18 Likes

thanks @Bronyraur
This is an important point. I have met people who have created Servitors because it is “fashionable”.
Some people do not achieve any sensations and forget about them. For me personally, it’s very frustrating.
Do not wait for a miracle and do not think that this is a magic wand.
They are created, and they are part of you.
At least once in a while think about them, and give them easy tasks, talk to them (this is for those who are not actively working with them, and those who like to greedily take everything in the range, and then put it in the vault)

13 Likes

Sorry if it’s for what I said.
I want to clarify I said a farewell sentence for my dragon when I got rid the physical object.
When I created I treated with love.
I’m sure he understood me.
I will create one permanently in the future.

2 Likes

I appreciate that you took the time to explain :pray:t2: We’ve had this typically human problem perfectly explained in Lilo’s legendary post, I mean when I had read “destroy” in your previous posts, I was like :interrobang: Now we’re good :)

:+1:t2: And maybe our dialogue here can be adapted to your future relationship with the dragon: first I misunderstood you, then you spared some time to explain your point and I tried to better receive what you had to say, etc. you know. A formula that can work with the servitors as well, mutually giving a chance and some time to each other…

3 Likes

Sorry I changed for got of rid.
Bad choice of words.

1 Like

This will work fine by using it as my wallpaper right? I personally believe so, just clarifying.

The last two bookmarks are expressions to the dragon… lol

1 Like

Man that image its dope!

Just to be sure man , what its your intention? Create the Dragon using your wallpaper right?

1 Like

Yes… that’s my intention, also to use it to protect & enrich me for now as stated in the second to last bookmark(Dragon Nagi protect & enrich me, just abbreviated to fit), the last one says… love you dragon nagi, thank u. Love & appreciation is energies I think will make the dragon always on good terms with me

I see … Thats awesome man !!

Just there are a few observations if i can : (My opinion of course )

Once created the dragon its not necesarry to comunicate with him using the Dragonis nagi sigil , it can be just the object , that its a personal choice . (A wonderful one )

The Dragon its Loyal to you to death , thats how it was programmed , your will its their will . Just making that clear .

2 Likes

So simply making it my wallpaper… is an act of creation right?

Yes

2 Likes

Cool bro, I also see it as nice tattoo idea

2 Likes

Yee and if i can give you an idea , it coul be the name of your servitor , for example : Nagesh

The sigil above or below the name of your dragon

1 Like

Sharing this if any one have this doubt .

No man it was just a name for example , the dragon can have the name you want .

2 Likes

No, the sigil has to be used to create the dragon on an object. Here are the instructions from the pdf :

Its creation is quite simple, all you will need to do is print out the sigil, place an item you would like to become the dragon home on top of the printed sigil then say the call words Draconis Nagi and then the process will begin. (that’s all, that’s the entire process.)
It should take about twenty minutes to one hour for completion. (Give it about an hour maximum)
Afterwards call your Dragon, and welcome him. Name him if you like and begin the start of your extra magical life.

You can avoid printing the sigil and just put the item on your phone screen where the sigil is displayed.

And you can give instructions to your dragon once he is created, there is no need to set intentions during the creation process.

You can get the free instruction pdf on Gumroad, in case you haven’t already :

4 Likes

I just researched and nagesh means cosmic serpent… still related to dragons. I like it, I have a serpent themed tattoo which partly represents wisdom. But probably I will eventually get this whole sigil tatted with “DN” meaning draconis nagi

1 Like

Subarashi!!! (素晴らし Means wonderful in japanese )

Well I have nothing but only wish good luck in your journey with the Dragon , also if you want to update us with a photo if the tattoo get maded , would be d o p e !

5 Likes

That’s my dragon’s name!

1 Like