Dragon Golen, Warning!

Hi @Angel , i did send you PM , please check.

Gratitudes

1 Like

Hey Angel. i want to talk to you in private to ask you mroe questions about dragons. I just created mine and i need assistance. Could you pm since i don’t know how to do it

I don’t think Angel is still back from his long sabbatical.

4 Likes

Ohh. How can i talk to him?

From what i undertood. I give my dragon a name, And talk to him and take care if him or her. Tell him what i want him to do for me and thats it?

Also, check this out:

6 Likes

No idea, he is a member of this forum. Till he comes back, no other way.

2 Likes

I’ll probably have to write individual scripts for each servitor cause…

yay! more work to do :unamused: :smirk:

13 Likes

You love it and you love the praise you get. So get to work nuh? :joy::heart_eyes::pray: @_OM

2 Likes

Comments like this is what got the first one delayed by a few weeks :stuck_out_tongue: :smirk: :wink:

6 Likes

unnamed

Im sorry?

3 Likes

Somebody’s tagline is
“Don’t you roll your third eye at me!”

So that’s what I’m going with :stuck_out_tongue:

(Sorry to that person, i’ll tag you in when I see it again.)

5 Likes

@Destinus :smiley:

3 Likes

Question: I just listened to the dragon audio and I could feel him breathing over my right shoulder, I want that experience again, but I didn’t name him or have a place for him to live but I like the experience and would like more. Any ideas?

Hi @RedCat11, sorry, I didn’t understand what you mean. Could you explain please? Are you talking about a dragon servitor of yours breathing while listening to that audio or something else? You are asking ideas for …?

2 Likes

Yes, I listened to the audio and I experienced the dragon breathing on me, but I never gave it a name or place to live, I don’t know about that but I liked the dragon and trying to find a way to reexperinence that? Didn’t feel it the last time I listened…

1 Like

So if I understand properly (I’m not sure), your experience was only from the audio and you don’t have a dragon golem yet?

From here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/dragon-golem-17050846

2 Likes

Thank you for asking this question.

I need a series called How to Train Your Dragon

5 Likes

maybe your dragons weren’t yet strong enough to be left alone or you created such a strong connection to them that they didnt wanted to be ingnored and beeing on their own