Dragon servitor teaching abilities

I actually thought of making that pun so many times but didn’t want to confuse people with the movie.

1 Like

Isn’t that the point lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Have you got a dragon servitor btw?

Yes, I made one a couple of days ago.
I haven’t used him for a lot of things yet.

I asked him to strengthen a shield around me when I spent a couple of hours with negative people, it was very strong, more than I meant actually (because I needed to communicate with them and I could feel the wall in between). I have also asked him to stimulate chakras which also worked nicely.

I think I’m able to communicate to him quite clearly what I want (so far), but i find it difficult to receive information from him.
Somebody suggested a yes/no reply by assigning meaning to stimulation of each hand, but I have not been able to establish this yet.

2 Likes

I have basically got no results from my dragon to the point where I question if it even exists. Don’t know who to go to, to confirm if it’s actually there in my ring. It’s supposed to help you astral project but I haven’t been able to do that so far. All in all, very disappointed.

Still, I communicate with it regularly, hoping the connection will be strengthened eventually.

3 Likes

Maybe start with smaller things?
I also don’t “feel” him in the pendant, but I certainly felt how easy it was for me to bring up the shield and how effective it was that day. I think that was the minute when I finally believed he exists :)

I’ve also been asking him to listen to the frequencies and strengthen the effect for me slightly.
I think I would need to dedicate time to just be in a meditative state and start communicating with him and then after some time it would go smoother.

What have you tried to establish communication?

1 Like

Also, I’m doing the energy course now, I think it helps too.

1 Like

Well I talk to him daily. Verbally, visually and conceptually. I have asked him to let me feel vibrations in various parts of my body but that doesn’t work. Yes or no questions don’t work either. And since I can’t feel any of my fields (I haven’t even started seeing any effects), asking him to strengthen the effect wouldn’t make much sense because I don’t have a baseline to compare it to.

Could try animal empathy as @GoddessesAndGod suggested but god I already have too many fields and can’t invest in another one… Just need the confirmation that it’ll will eventually work.

4 Likes

I’m sure it will work.

For me reducing the number of fields I listen to greatly increases effectiveness. In the beginning I even had reverse effect from a physical field, but it turned back around quickly.

Of course I don’t know your situation, it’s all highly personal :)

3 Likes

Yeah I listen to just 3 physical fields, 3 times daily along with the point of no return stack once daily before the others. Been listening for 2 months exactly. Can’t say that I have seen any effects. The only thing that keeps me here is very tiny ambiguous glimpses I’ve had into all this stuff. Like me vibrating from the HS mandala and feeling something, the first time I listened to ego dissolution.

1 Like

So… I think everyone starts somewhere :slight_smile:
For me, certain things come quite easily, but certain others, like astral projection, don’t at all. At the same time, I know someone close to me who used to just relax and project even without knowing what it was. He though it just meant he was in deep relaxation. He saw something scary and stopped forever - that was 20+ years ago.

What I would suggest is to explore some methods besides the fields, if you aren’t already. Could be something like “5 rhythm dance”, kundalini or other yoga, Thai chi, prananadi, anything. Just explore and you’ll find something you like. I can guarantee you you will start feeling more things as you explore different methods. It will work together with the fields (just keep being skeptical about new teachers).

I’m by far not as knowledgeable, experienced or energy sensitive as many people on this forum. But I was introduced to some methods pretty early for a western person (early teens) and I think that helped me a lot with sapien fields.

3 Likes

Animal Empathy/Telepathy is free. For sure on YouTube, but I believe on Gumroad, and on Patreon.

It expands your ability to communicate directly with other beings using the language of thought. It will help with animals, servitors, humans, spirits, and more.

5 Likes

Hi all,
I wanted to share something that could be useful for some.

If you know and practice any kind of energy healing, ask your dragon to aide you.

It has so far proven to be extremely powerful for me. I will not go into too many details. I was working towards healing someone who just had a complex operation (tumor) on their request. I asked the dragon to come and help me, I was doing some specific things and I felt the dragon communicate to me what the persons energy system needed most. I told him to go ahead and do it.
Another time a few days later I asked my dragon also to do the same, as well as I asked him to copy the exorcism field and channel it to the person’s aura (as I could feel something off - it was just after operation and in hospital so I think it was something that was picked up there).
Both times we got a thank you text because the person “miraculously” suddenly felt better in the morning.
They couldn’t have known for sure that I did a session because it was on a “please, when you have some time” basis (for free of course).

9 Likes

Do I have to print the dragon golem pamphlet or can I just place an object on my laptop screen also how will I communicate with it im not energy sensitive and would appreciate if someone could suggest some meditation techniques that could help

Can I teach my dragon to do the opposite, Instead of me trying to communicate conceptually, it reading my mind telepathically? Like ask it to learn Animal Telepathy and Conceptual Realization on its own, then read my thoughts?

2 Likes

I don’t communicate conceptually with my servitors : I talk/think/send feelings to them, and they understand me very well.

5 Likes

Well when I first got my dragon for a good month or two i would ask him to study my conscious and subconscious and unconscious mind to find ways of helping me, i wanted to be instantly helped whenever I could be helped in case asking my servitors for help didn’t cross my mind in a scenario where they could help, i think he understands me well

I used to repeat things a lot back (lack of confidence that he’d hear me) then now i never ask for something twice

But i would just ask it to do the same and study every word in the english dictionary on its free time and listen to animal telepathy and conceptual realizations as you thought of

5 Likes

How do i teach my dragon english vocabulary? So I have to read the dictionary to it? Also, a pretty dumb question but can it access the internet? Would be cool if I had a dragon that could Google :joy:

2 Likes

Haha just have him fly around and listen in on people across the world and study the conceptual/energetic meanings behind words if you’re not already speaking

I showed my dragon how to use google lol but i don’t know if he can actually use it… lol i only showed him once or twice way back

I’ll try asking him in a bit if he can, maybe with a enough attempts he can learn though (if he hasn’t already)

3 Likes

Nice one, I’ll probably try that too. They’ll speak better than me after :sweat_smile:

I didn’t teach mine any. From the start, I just spoke to them like I would with people (in french and in english), and they understood. Although I do have to explain the concepts behind the words, sometimes. Like what is money, how do I earn it, why does it matter in our society.

4 Likes