Drawn Abundance tag

Yes. Over time you just get more in tune with Abundance and prosperity as a natural state for you.

So does the Tag work in the immediate (money when are they needed?) And in the long term in the development of wealth?

It works as soon as you start wearing it to work on making you abundant and prosperous over the long run. I do believe it works on finding as much opportunity in your current worldview to make money and keeps expanding it.

You’ll find yourself needing less and being provided with more and then eventually just realizing you’ll always be provided for because life has always provided. We just become out of harmony with the natural organic state of Abundance. Once we are tuned in, it’s just a way of perceiving things.

2 Likes

In short, do you mean that feeling relieved and seeing abundance as a not difficult option, immediately manifests itself in reality?

With the tag you are instantly put in direct alignment with Abundance.

Your current thoughts and feelings about your own prosperity and abundance will be refined and you’ll begin to recognize the truth about it always being there.

Also Plasma Flower can help, read below

2 Likes

I offered this tag to my mother. The overall mindset of hers about money improved a lot. It’s noticeable that she acts less and less from a state of lack - this was a deep rooted belief in her mind - she’s more calm and confident about the financial security of all family and this helps to keep her anxiety away more. The tag arrived June last year after roughly 6 months of shipping problems - due the the pandemic also I think- when she first get it her situation with an insurance money she deserved to receive got resolved just like that. In facf the letter from the company arrived barely in the same week! After that in November she managed to sold a property that my family had for sale for almost two years.

12 Likes

Excellent feedback, it shows that the tag also unlocks still situations.
Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Little mini testimonial

Gotten two big tips two days in a row at my job :slight_smile:

I would get lighter ones here and there and still be confused as to how my coworkers where talking about the huge tips they’d get at work lol (basically more than what they made hourly that the day) I’ve had the tag for almost a week, took a few days for it to remove blockages in my mindset :slight_smile: so grateful for this new found abundance :pray:

(Ive been working over a month and the tips I would get where 20 bucks here and there lol… And my coworkers spoke of getting these big tips on a dailyyyy i was like man, when is it gonna be my turn!)

In reality it was my “post” aka location at work that didn’t allow me to get into the right circumstances for tips, but now it’s like the opportunities find me lol

I work at a club as a bouncer and people always treat you for doing things for them and my post never allowed me to be in a good spot for any one to ask me to do anything for them, though the post later in night are changing (I’m no longer posted i can now roam the club when the restaurant closes, before i couldn’t roam, and i was stuck in a corner lol, roaming allows for people to see me and ask me for things) its the original “bad” posts that I’m still at where i received these opportunities :slight_smile:

I said mini testimonial but then i was like wait i should explain more lol

TLDR:

It allowed me to get tipped in areas of the restaurant/club where i believed there was no way I’d get a tip

And its changed my posts later in the night to a highly advantageous place for receiving tips (yet to receive tips here but I’m excited to see what will come from it)

17 Likes

Just found a 100 on the floor at my job!!! Yeahhhhh :smiley:

17 Likes

Omg this makes me regret a little bit that I just swapped tags with a buddy. Gave him my abundance tag and now wearing his BPIL. Let’s hope if he finds any $$ he’ll feel like sharing his blessings.:smile:

4 Likes

You work at the right place for this!!
I find money on the street and I have found by the cashier in shops, but people probably lose money in clubs more often than other places.

I read some statistics about this a while ago, people lose a lot of money in a year. In bigger cities the amount is on average is bigger because of the amount of people.
It’s only logical someone finds it, just have to be at the right place at the right time.

7 Likes

Well go on like this and you will see that progress. A suggestion, also to facilitate your work at the club and all the environment that surrounds you, wouldn’t it be nice if you also had The Plasma Flower?
Thanks for sharing and keep us updated.

You can always buy it back, especially if you feel inside that it is the right Tag, trust your intuitions!

2 Likes

Don’t worry I find money with normal wealth stack and probability and luck fields.
I do have the tag now but it started already with the stack!

4 Likes

Haha that’s okay, I truly feel he needed it more. Mind Settings album still got me covered. :+1: And yes I can repurchase later on if needed.

When i got this one id been already wearing for months Intercession and had the lucky mandala + abundance and prosperity, + a brazalete charged with the lucky sigil, all combined were giving me results so i didnt notice much of a difference except that ive gotten gifts like if it was my birthday or xmas, from little things to bigger ones without me asking at all, and all of them have been things i needed or wanted right at the time, i always giggle about it. And the sense of being like ‘covered’ despite the fact that ive been without a steady income since May 2019 lol living with care with my savings until i finally start the new job, and always always things work perfectly, the feeling of security increased big time when i got the Schumann tag (which was paid by me but sent to a friend in Ca that then sent it to me through dhl because courier in Mexico sucks) i was supposed to pay that shipping cost but he paid it and refused to accept the money, all my family and close friends are always asking me if i need anything and even if i say i am OK, they still find a way to help. It really is awesome.

6 Likes

Absolutely. I wake up to LGA (Love Gratitude Appreciation) +Millionaire+Abundance Mindset every morning. It’s lovely. If for some reason I skip them, some of the old anxiety returns.

I think that’s the sign it’s “working”, I don’t feel deprived, and I have a knowing that the more I give, the same or even more will come back to me eventually.:blush:

4 Likes

A few tips. Don’t expect your friend to give you something, even if he increases his income a lot, rather prepare the way through the Mind Settings album Mind Settings, I’ve read very positive feddbacks about this album, don’t underestimate it because it’s much more effective than anything out there on YT: I’ve been following subliminals and other methods for years, but I’ve never read positive testimonials on this topic! Of course you can always buy it back, and it will not have been useless to exchange it with your friend because in addition to helping him, it will bring you very good.

1 Like

I’m listening to it religiously from the day one (14.11.2020.) many times a day, like a lot. And I’m yet to see any results, sadly.

The way I see it, if your best path sees it fit for you to have abundance at this moment, you’ll get it! If it sees it best for you to have it later, you’ll have it later!

I’m going to stop wearing glory after this year and switching to BPIL myself :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m so grateful, drunk people are the best at losing money :smiley:

I’ve been so grateful for this abundance tag… Literally every day at work I’m getting extra money now… Before the tag it was really hit or miss, like once or twice a week out of the 6 days working…

I’m grateful for every penny I come across! I pick up pennies and stuff from the floor and feel the gratitude as if it where the same as finding 20 bucks! I do this for manifesting more abundance :)

I’m getting it Wednesday when I pick up my check! Although, i already have the sacred flower tag !

7 Likes