Dreams. Share your dreams (from sleeping) here

i use a dream app that lets me record via texting or voice recording. so far it’s been very useful. whenever i re-read an entry it feels like i can re-live my dream. still need more conscious effort on my end to lucid dream.

5 Likes

I need a bit of interpretation with this just to get the gist of the dream, please do help.
Ok, here we go:
I am in a class and suddenly people around me start pointing out of the window to a far away place. There is actually a tornado but I see the white air that was moving in tornado in weird circular shapes almost like swirl circles. Then suddenly I see the road breaking and falling down and I’m in this weird building with a car upside down and people screaming and frantic. I start running towards the staircase and keep looking down I see 3 other girls coming and I think they were searching for something. So as they came to the first floor I would go to the second until the 3rd or 4th one. Then suddenly I jump down from the floor as soon as they couldn’t see me to the ground floor and start running towards the exit. After getting going out of the door I get acquainted with those 3 girls, one of them holding an ancient potion round bottle and we introduce and shake hands. And while we just about to exit the door I see military standing facing us. There is the black girl from that group who I got more close to and I told her this my first time here in Canada and stuff. Then I remember lying down in the bed with them, me near the edge. I suddenly have a vision of a man with a hat getting killed and small girl trapped in a suitcase like bag, and I suddenly remember there the guy telling her the bag is specially made. Then I see her transforming into some horrible stuff like at place of eyes holes fully black and stuff and telling myself she has died in that box. Because I was the edge of the bed while seeing that vision I cover myself with the blanket because there was some paranoia of that girl/something similar to a ghost crawling towards the bed.
And something extra that might help in someway is I do get super vivid I think/maybe clairvoyant dreams when I’m especially desperate for something. I can remember my dreams mostly up to 2 days. I remember when I was super desperate for my GCSE results, I actually saw the results sheet with like 8,8,9,7,3…
The next day when I went to get them It was exactly like that.

3 Likes

Just the gist.

You are seeing something about the nature of our present world. There is a force moving behind the scenes that is a threat to everyone. You are closer to your spirit guides than you are with anyone. You will let people see you to a high degree but you know there is a reason you need to hide a part of yourself, a very core part.

Some people choose to serve the will of others instead of choosing to truly live their own lives. And they pay for it by never truly getting to live their own life. Others seem forced to become something less than human, are made into a commodity of sorts to serve the desires of others.

4 Likes

Ok…that was deep and I’m still trying to process most of the info. Thank you

2 Likes

I´ve had the same dream as you, for several years now.
An upcoming exam where it´s uncertain if I have enough knowledge to nail it.
Or I´m looking for the right classroom and don´t have any schedule to check which subject I´m about to attend.
There´s this feeling that I´m going to be exposed as a fake, a cheater.
Sometimes when the subject is known, it´s always maths.
I consider mathematics as a language of the universe and I am also into numerology. So I think the dream is about my interest or rather desire to understand our existence, god , universe etc…And the fear of not being able to do it.
As in not having enough time to nail it.
So I guess I´ll be dreaming this dream till i die.

6 Likes

I wonder what does it mean
If someone could interpret it for us would be great
I really don’t have clue why I always dream same dreams from exams, strange
It’s like some messages behind that dream

1 Like

I had a dream twice that I won the full cash4life lottery jackpot. $1000 a day for life. Multiple dreams about me winning big from scratch off tickets. I also had a dream that I was in Final Fantasy 8 venturing in Balamb Garden.

Oh and multiple dreams related to SUBLIMINALS

1 Like

I love your transition from lottery to FF8. I was about to tell you it could happen, you never know… and then I’m like, eh… I think he’s already formed an opinion there. Lol.

The scratch offs dream has come true to a certain extent. I won more than I usually do. Then again I was using a subliminal as I was sleeping and falling asleep.

As far as the FF8 dream, I might have used the lucid dreaming video from Sapien for that.

2 Likes

Are lotteries even real…?

I mean, does anyone here know someone who won big and actually cashed it in…?

With big I mean atleast a million.

2 Likes

Nope. I’ve never even known anyone who knew anyone who knew anyone… Same is true with about Kevin Bacon though so IDK

1 Like

But then again they have to be real lol.

I mean…They win, even if someone wins the jackpot, they still profit.

1 Like

I was going to ask Atreides in person via PM but I don’t want to overload him lol. Maybe there can be different perspectives/interpretations from other members as well.

I had that dream years ago. It was the only dream in my life that I’ve been able to make keep going, despite some interruptions in between (phone calls). I was woken up by those calls, but still having the dream continued afterwards. Not lucid but… you see what I mean.

Piece of info: the guy in the dream is a kind of local celebrity/artist that I dated some time after the dream. Then, painful relationship and breakup etc. I was already in direct contact with him before the dream.

The dream: I was in some kind of palace turned into a wax museum, like Madame Tussauds or Grévin. More like the latter, actually. I was alone in there and the ceilings of the place were covered with giant posters of that guy (aka currently my ex).

The place had also a kind of garden, with a funfair in it, with Ferris wheels and stuff. The guy was expecting me there but there was a distance between us. Like 60-65 feet, so we could talk to each other directly. But instead, we chose to communicate by cellphone lol.

So in the dream he called me (while I was seeing him) and on the phone screen, the name appeared as Mr. Wish.

Actually “wish” is not the best translation… Maybe Mr. Fulfillment would be better. There’s not any real equivalent in English tbh.

We kept talking by phone for a while and the dream ended.

1 year after this dream, the guy started working with a sort of music trainer whose name is Fulfillment (or the equivalent word, if you will).

So this is the simplified plot. No need to say that it felt more… complex while dreaming it. The case is solved for me since already a long time and I don’t know if there’s anything to add. But shared it here, though :)

2 Likes

The way you ask if lotteries are even real or not, I’m pretty sure the majority of people would think to themselves “Are frequencies and subliminals real or are they just a waste of time?”

Sure I may not know someone in real life who won millions but I’m 100% sure it is real. Again. Having the belief that it’s not real in itself is a limiting belief.

Standard disclaimer - lots of opinion to come.

The synchronicity in real life with the name of the music trainer is a confirmation from the universe that your dream was a real message for you. As opposed to being random churnings of the brain at night. Also, not just that it was real, but that it is important. You need to pay attention to this one.

A palace turned into a wax museum - something that should be grand turned into something that displays fake and cheap things as if they were something grand.

His face displayed on the wall, the statues displayed in the palace, his name displayed on the phone… all 3 of these symbols mirror each other and have the same message. Either identical or very similar at least.

The face he showed you was not his true face. His true face represents the turning of truly worthwhile things into truly worthless things. His name was not Mr. Fulfillment, but if he could keep you at a distance, he could have you think it was.

A palace is a place of true worth. A funfair is a place people go to have fun. Were you there looking for real worth, for fulfillment? Was he there for fun? (questions for you to ask and answer yourself, not me)

The synchronicity in real life was another symbol in the dream. He worked for that name. He worked for the name, not to be the person. Such as wax people carry the name and image of real people, they are not trying to actually be those people.

4 Likes

Top hats off to you @Atreides

2 Likes

I get the feeling you already knew all that. Or else now I’ve depressed you… hope not.

1 Like

Depressed? Not at all :bouquet:

If I knew? Well, globally yes. But there were still a few clues missing and your interpretation came to the rescue.

1 Like

That’s a relief. Anytime I try to interpret a dream I feel like I’m saying “here, let me try to help” while holding a metaphorical knife in my hand. Let’s cut through the symbolic language that your subconscious uses to protect you…

Anyways. I’m glad if it helped.

1 Like

You’re a refined and benevolent version of Jack the Ripper. Cutting with your poetry.

That’s the style that I prefer, instead of lies, teletubbiness, rudeness or worse.

2 Likes