Dreams. Share your dreams (from sleeping) here

Your humor is at least as expert as my cutting-ness. Lol.

1 Like

Can you also mine and Pia dream interprete if possible?, I mean if you wish, we have same topic of dream, and maybe same message behind it

1 Like

Sure I’ll try @anon728190. But the interpretation I have for this one is thin and may sound vague.

I believe this is about learning life’s lessons. (speaking to both dreams at the same time so I’ll mix the meaning together a little.) Concerned that you don’t have enough time to learn the lessons of life, the lessons that one needs in order to succeed in life. The lesson about even “what does success in life mean?” I’ll speak like I’m both of you combined now.

Do I know what success in life is? How will I know if I succeeded? Do I know enough to succeed? Do I have enough time to figure it out before it’s all over? The lessons I think I learned from my past, did I truly learn them? Or do I need to go back and reflect on them and see if I completely missed the messages of what my life was trying to teach me?

Lessons about what it takes for me to be happy. What does it take? What does it take to make others happy? What do they want from me? Can I give it to them? Am I willing to?

What matters in Life? What is worth my time? What can I spend my life doing that will make it feel not wasted in the end?

The language of the universe indeed. What does it have to say? What is it already constantly saying to us? Can we hear it? Can we interpret its constant background whisper?

3 Likes

@anon37166570 I don’t know if you saw this already, but here is Atreidas interpretation for our almost similar dream :point_up_2: here above

Thank you I appreciate it Atreidas.
I think you are right.
Almost I get depressed reading it lol but I am okay.
But you might have hit it in the nail.

6 Likes

Lol. Don’t get depressed. If it’s true then it’s a message your subconscious wanted you to slowly unwrap so it could help you. Just deal with it a little at a time.

1 Like

Yes, that is how I Interpret my dream also, though I didn´t elaborate it so extensively in my post.
In fact, this is my life´s theme, what I´ve always been pondering ever since a young age.

5 Likes

By the way, for me it isn´t depressing, rather exciting…and a tiny bit annoying!

5 Likes

Oh boy. Dreams always call to me. Even other people’s. I’ll be back with a cup of coffee in a few.

2 Likes

People from Egypt (I say “people”, but think about it in a broader sense) are expert dream-tellers. So no wonder you feel Giza is your home.

2 Likes

I believe your dreams do have a lot to do with the Michael mandala. That doesn’t make them any less your dreams. The idea that angels want to try to talk to you while you are asleep or falling asleep matches up with many Biblical accounts, as well as a lot of newer understanding of brainwave states.

The common theme of all 5 of these dreams is that they want to encourage you.

They all have one message which is composed of 3 messages coming together to make 1 message. Things are already better than they appear to be. If you can believe that more than your own eyes, let your heart inform your mind rather than your mind inform your heart, then that goodness that is already there which gets hidden by times and events, it will begin to become more visible on a spiritual plane, more evident to your emotions. When you fly on that level for a while, they will appear even more undeniably in the events of life.

Those are like 3 fine threads of silk woven together to make one powerful chord, called Encouragement. Fine and thin because they are hard to separate and discern between, hard to pick out just one thread and say “this is what this one is”, and “here is the other, this is what it is”.

I believe I am supposed to leave you with that and say no more. Blessings to you @anon71772328.

5 Likes

Umm guys. :shushing_face: I think @Philip_Weiss is El Chapo…

1 Like

@Atreides I have dream that I had very very long black beard😅 longer than some priests
What this did it mean?, and in reality I am even light brown, any clue

1 Like

Dark hair means boldness. It being your beard instead of the hair on the top of your head leads me to believe you may be beginning to be more courageous about being a man in the sense of what a man is naturally born to be. Cheers to that.

4 Likes

Ok here is the dream of today:
I’m in my old big house with 3 floors. Me&my little baby sister made a bet whoever reaches the ground floor fastest. Then suddenly when we reach the ground floor stairs they were blocked halfway through I really got panicked. So I suddenly remember leading us out through another stairs that lead us straight out to the streets away from the house. Then when I’m about reach the house door again, I see 3 of my dad’s side relatives who hate us and ignore them anyway. Then I look at the door and it has 3 eyes that make a triangle and one eye alone in the centre of triangle. I also got one eye on the backside of my left hand. I just touched the door when suddenly I get the vision of a pirate in a boat that looks like a fish flying the sky. And some of his companions getting eaten by the 2 monsters chasing the ship. One is clearly an octopus and other similar to a dinosaur. No matter how far the fish boat tries to fly away it still gets hit by the octopus’ tentacle. And the last scene I see is him between the 2 monsters on the each side of the boat. I also remember a faint feeling of someone narrating in the background of the vision. I heard a wisp of voice at the end of the pirate’s death. Then I appear again in the old house this time on the 3rd floor, and see a boy with lots of other people who are sitting down. The boy suddenly gets a bit panicked telling I saw someone’s house on the roof. Then I remember telling myself but there is no one on the roof. When the people around him disappear he tries to throw out a brick while singing it’s “cursed”. When he throws it out it still falls back onto the floor.

1 Like

This is an amazingly interesting dream with plenty of symbolism. I wondered if my interpretation scared you away last time. Do you know what this one means?

No. It got me fascinated more about the stuff I dream and the deep meaning. I really liked the interpretation. Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t have even a tiny a bit of idea for this one. Seems like from another realm.

Yeah it does. It was pretty weird and interesting until the eye part. And then it was a lot more weird and interesting. Flashing straight to another scene like that, I bet it’s going to mean something.

Anyone can try of course, if you’re open to it, to interpret. If I try it will probably need to be tomorrow for me.

That’s a win win for me then. If I search the meaning on internet I can only input small symbols and even then I can’t understand my dream. So having someone who gives a really deep message/summary helps better than the internet itself.

1 Like

I’ll be glad to try. I have to shift my brain into another gear. Let me sleep and not too late tomorrow I’ll focus on this one. I’d love to know what it means.